It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue Trump Flags Are Flying

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: chelsdh
a reply to: underwerks

I'm in TN too, and I see at least 10 Trump signs for every Biden one.

I do HVAC, mostly service calls so I’m driving around all the time. I’m in western TN.

I expected to see a lot more Trump signs being where I’m at. Maybe people just aren’t advertising it this time around. I have a hard time believing Biden has a lot of support around here.

Trump signs are dangerous for the homeowner. I'm surprised any Trump supporters have signs in their yards.

In my town (500K pop.) there are only 2 lawn signs I have seen, one BLM sign and one Biden sign.

My neighbor had a Trump sign out which was vandalized as was their house.

Liberals have become so violent and fearless in their violence, I think most people fear putting a Trump sign in their yard, and rightfully so after what happened to our neighbor.

Our friends are mostly quite clear they are voting for Trump. One of my husbands friends is a Biden supporter. However, no one has told the one Biden supporter that they are voting for Trump, they just let him ramble on about his politics and keep their mouths shut around him.

I'm actually very very surprised that anyone, anywhere in the nation has a Trump sign in their yard or a Trump flag because liberals feel so free to vandalize and commit violence. Especially in states with Democratic prosecutors who refuse to even fine liberals who commit violence or vandalism against conservatives.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
You must be in Nashville,haven't seen any Biden signs around Morristown and very few ianywere near it.quote]originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: CharlesT

I’m in Tennessee and I see Biden yard signs everywhere. Including a giant one in the front yard of a house. There’s Trump signs here and there, but nowhere near the amount I saw when I came back here before the last election.

I’m genuinely surprised to see Biden signs. I don’t think I saw one Hillary sign last time.

<< 1  2   >>

join