It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden called Trump voters (60+ million people) virulant dregs of society

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
On Sept 15, 2018 at a Human Rights black tie dinner, Biden called Trump supporters "virulent" and "dregs of society". The mainstream media claims he didn't but below is the video of him saying that. www.washingtontimes.com...

One would think that the writers of Biden speeches would have learned something from Hillary's "deplorable" debacle. But the hatred for conservative people is just too strong to overcome the urge to say what they really think about any and everyone who support Trump.

Democrats claim that Biden will unite the country. This statement clearly indicates that he sees conservatives as some sort of harmful virus that infects the nation or he would not have used the term virulent.

Biden openly insulted 60+million US citizens with this remark. This goes hand in hand with his recent, "not very good people" remark about conservatives. www.nytimes.com... In that speech he said that about 33-45 million US citizens are not very good people.

How can anyone who has twice openly called 33-60+ million citizens wants to represent these terrible things expect them to even consider voting for him?

This was not one of his gaffs, he has basically said this twice now, it is what he truly feels about millions upon millions of US citizens.

edit on 9/17/20 by The2Billies because: correction due to OP error

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies
Are you suprised at the honesty?
It is in all actuality how they feel.

Vote

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Sounds kind of cool. " The Virulant Dregs" sounds like a punk rock band name. I can deal with that.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I suppose that’s fair. I am not Very complimentary of Joe Biden or the band of #***## and **&$*$ that follows his leadership.

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Biden and his family are the worst America has to offer and his supporters are brain dead morons who should be sterilized.

The feelings mutual.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
What’s bad is I instantly thought “wow he’s speaking pretty good there”.

But this video is 2 years old I believe, which shows his mental decline more than his actual words.
I would say that’s out of context a bit, he’s not speaking about all Trump voters although I’m sure he feels that way.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Election BS 101

- These people are messing up everything that took you so long to fix. How hard you worked for progress and those people just took it away from you. (Not us or our - you know we didn't fix a damn thing and neither did they but they want you to feel like it's your accomplishment when citizens had nothing to do with it).

- We no longer have allies in the WH. Those people now have the allies. That's our out-house, damnit! (oooooo k)

- A small group of people took over the country. (umm.... what?)

This guy....
edit on 17-9-2020 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Folks shouldn't be surprised that politicians don't care about Americans.

More than that, think they are less than human.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I'm the last one to defend Biden but it sounds like he's talking about white supremacists, racists, etc., whom the left falsely claim are allies of Trump. He actually says they're a small percentage of the American people.

Now, we all know that's not what the left thinks. The left thinks half the country is racist. But this is not indicative of that.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

You should stop conflating Trump supporters with conservatives.

All hookers are strippers, but not all strippers are hookers.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Typical for most Democrat candidates and presidents to hate the opposition and blame the voters.

Obama was one of the worst, Clinton was bad also.

🎭🚬

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
OH, GEE WHIZ WHAT SHALL I DO WHAT SHALL I DO?!?

You see, this makes me doubt myself and wonder if I'm just really a bad bad person because the honorable Joseph Robinette Biden, Jr. says so! I mean, if Ol' Joe things I'm a virulent dreg, then it must be true! Right. I'm so confused...

See, this kind of crap just makes people like me even more committed to the Trump campaign. Honestly, I don't completely know what to make of Donald Trump, and I don't completely trust him, but I'd vote for Satan himself before I'd vote for Hidin' Biden.

I told my wife this morning, if we lived stateside, I'd be canvasing for Trump now. I'd be out on the sidewalks, flashing signs and handing out flyers. These morons just don't understand how this crap backfires!

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Sounds kind of cool. " The Virulant Dregs" sounds like a punk rock band name. I can deal with that.

I don’t mind wearing their insults proudly. We know they hate us so it’s time to vote the assholes out in November.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
I'm the last one to defend Biden but it sounds like he's talking about white supremacists, racists, etc., whom the left falsely claim are allies of Trump. He actually says they're a small percentage of the American people.

Now, we all know that's not what the left thinks. The left thinks half the country is racist. But this is not indicative of that.

Nope, he was talking to LGBT crowd, nothing to do with racism.

However, the left thinks the entire country is racist, they call it institutional racism and you hear that phrase over and over from the left.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

All hookers are NOT strip.....

wait... I see what you did there.

Good one!

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

originally posted by: face23785

Nope, he was talking to LGBT crowd, nothing to do with racism.

However, the left thinks the entire country is racist, they call it institutional racism and you hear that phrase over and over from the left.

He did relate to "his supporters" That pretty much counts for anyone who is pro Trump.

Even still... That clip, as it was seen here in it's short entirety, could be taken out of context no matter who he's speaking to.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

It's not me, it is the liberal left who does this.

Dare to speak a conservative thought in public, and get doxed, social media bullied, if invited by a College there will be rioting and property destruction, liberal colleagues will demand your firing especially if you work in the tech industry. You don't even have to mention Trump or anything about him, simply being a conservative is enough to get you death threats if you speak out in any public forum.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Just like Murder Hornets and Covid-19.

Who in upstate ny wants to start a band? I am down....

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth
What’s bad is I instantly thought “wow he’s speaking pretty good there”.

But this video is 2 years old I believe, which shows his mental decline more than his actual words.
I would say that’s out of context a bit, he’s not speaking about all Trump voters although I’m sure he feels that way.
Thank you for pointing out the age of the video. I made changes in the OP to reflect that.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Blue no matter who ... we don’t like the current nasty and mean old white man in the Whitehouse so heres what we are going to do; put our own nasty and mean old white man in the Whitehouse ... thats better cause he's blue.
edit on 17-9-2020 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join