It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO---On the fence, don't know enough...enlighten me.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Novusordo
The agenda has been going on for millenia... basicly since they have been in power.

Hey are you downloading the video I linked you to? You really should if you wanna know the NWO inside out.

Illuminois... you may have blood connections to one of the bloodlines but that dosent mean you can shapeshift.

Shapeshift is an ability only the ones with the purest genetic structure can do... yours is proably wayy too weak.

You obviously dont know the reptilian theory as you have proved your ignorance on it.

Believe me, Im just trying to prove a point. I know quite a bit about the reptilian theory. I researched it for many months. I have realized that you would have do be a strong "breed" of the bloodline in order to shape-shift. You would probably need both parents to be of very strong bloodline and you probably need to "envoke" or be possessed by an evil spirit as well, because the only thing these creatures could be are demons, nothing else, pure breeds of Satan, that is the only logical side of the reptilian theory I could see, but Icke insists that Christianty is all part of the control, which in my experience just could not be true. My point about bringing up my connection is that it just goes to show how far out the bloodline can spread. If there are reptilians, there's probably a very small amount of them. Probably only a few thousand... Basically, I stay away from things I cant prove, because there is no point trying to convince people of such claims if you cant back it up hard evidence.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
For starters, I do not totally just dismiss anything....I am open minded, I have seen too much. We can only use our intellect, our experiences, and listening to others and then using the above mentioned in order to map out what we will or will not believe in. SO, no, I won't "totally" rule reptoids out....but that being said...I can only imagine what those with not so opened mind would see this as.
Now, as to this being panned from the beginning....how? Your saying that those wanting this have been planning say, since before this country was taken over by the Europeans, by those long ago? Explain this to me.

As to the Devil had sex with Eve, and made Cain the carrerir of the Serpent Seed and Evil....to me...that's a load of crap! I do, and will, indeed rule that out....totally out!

[edit on 3/16/2005 by LadyV]

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   
New World order is a movement by a group believed to be linked to the brotherhood of the illuminati. The new world order is basicaly a plan for a single world government controlled by a hitler type of figure. I will keep this very basic to start with 'cause i dont want to over flow you with information.

There are thousands of theories linked to the new world order, from the illuminati, freemasons, reptilians, aliens, etc.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
Please tell me your kidding!? If "that's" where it came from...no way...what a bunch of crap! I'm interested here in getting down to the truth of this NWO....it has turned my head and I want to learn more.....but it's hard for even someone like me that has past, even family experiences in the field of UFOs to believe this garbage! No wonder so many don't take it seriously, and that's said if there is truth to this.....if it's true...someone must be done and everyone needs to be educated and prepared to do something. The reptoid talk needs to be quieted so others can take notice, or at least seriously look into it, don't ya think?

The Reptoid Alien DNA is the futuristic updated version of the Serpent Seed theory...its used to inspire fear, race hatred and even excuse evil acts.."oh i cant help myself, i have Reptilian DNA".

its a new way do demmonize God and whoever believes in him, now there is a new Theory that God is a reptilian, now if we are supposed to have been made to God's image, how come we are mammals and not reptils ?? our bodies are very far from having anything reptil in them... the only thing would be the egg, but all animals in nature have it.

Now the NWO to come does use this to sell their agenda...Their version is that they (NWO) are comming to power to save humanity from the evil "reptilian" God.

The NWO is an anti-semetic organization, and they now use this "Reptilian DNA" theory to update the old Serpent Seed hatred crap and extend it not only to Jews but also Christians.

The Book i told you about, is from an anti-semetic guy and tells the story from "their view", using the serpent seed excuse to promote hatred against Jews and Christians as it sets up the stage for the beginning of the NWO.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoirThe Reptoid Alien DNA is the futuristic updated version of the Serpent Seed theory...its used to inspire fear, race hatred and even excuse evil acts.."oh i cant help myself, i have Reptilian DNA".

its a new way do demmonize God and whoever believes in him, now there is a new Theory that God is a reptilian, now if we are supposed to have been made to God's image, how come we are mammals and not reptils ?? our bodies are very far from having anything reptil in them... the only thing would be the egg, but all animals in nature have it.

Now the NWO to come does use this to sell their agenda...Their version is that they (NWO) are comming to power to save humanity from the evil "reptilian" God.

The NWO is an anti-semetic organization, and they now use this "Reptilian DNA" theory to update the old Serpent Seed hatred crap and extend it not only to Jews but also Christians.

The Book i told you about, is from an anti-semetic guy and tells the story from "their view", using the serpent seed excuse to promote hatred against Jews and Christians as it sets up the stage for the beginning of the NWO.

You've got it all wrong.

Firstly its not used to create fear and in no way used to create hatred towards certain races/groups. Infact, after learning Icke's reptillian theory, it has given me a total overhaul on my perception of the differant races and minorities out there... a positive one

Secondly, humans have two major reptilian features 1, the tail bone and 2, the reptillian cortex of the brain.... it think its in the centre... this part gives the hatred, revenge, teritorial and ritualistic feelings and emotions humans get.

Also, Icke does not use it to demonize god.... hey whos reptillian theory are you following? If its not Icke's then stop researching it. It's already too sketchy to go and follow someone elses who proably dosent know anything as much as Icke and secondly, he proably spawned his own from him anyway.

Anyway, Icke's theory on God is that we are god... like parts of him.... I wont go any further.

And you are 100% correct that Christianity is the set-up stage for the NWO. Christianity is a pack of lies, it also limits and trapps the mind and prmotes ignorance. The biggest scam in history and a perfect state of mind for what they want to do.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 06:02 AM
link   

And you are 100% correct that Christianity is the set-up stage for the NWO. Christianity is a pack of lies, it also limits and trapps the mind and prmotes ignorance. The biggest scam in history and a perfect state of mind for what they want to do.

abit of a bald statement, dont you think? "a pack of lies", as a believer, i feel you are wrong. Maybe the vatican has "altered" things for its own gain, but Christianity as a whole is not a stage for the NWO.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Novusordo

You've got it all wrong.

Firstly its not used to create fear and in no way used to create hatred towards certain races/groups. Infact, after learning Icke's reptillian theory, it has given me a total overhaul on my perception of the differant races and minorities out there... a positive one

Secondly, humans have two major reptilian features 1, the tail bone and 2, the reptillian cortex of the brain.... it think its in the centre... this part gives the hatred, revenge, teritorial and ritualistic feelings and emotions humans get.

Also, Icke does not use it to demonize god.... hey whos reptillian theory are you following? If its not Icke's then stop researching it. It's already too sketchy to go and follow someone elses who proably dosent know anything as much as Icke and secondly, he proably spawned his own from him anyway.

Anyway, Icke's theory on God is that we are god... like parts of him.... I wont go any further.

all you did was use REVERSE ENGENEERING...Hitler also thought tha Serpent Seed was a good thing, to identify the "Evil one's"... go ahead follow your serpent seed, reptilian balloney and see where it takes you..

as to the tail bone...oh wow !!! i reckon all animals have one...are monkeys reptils too??
at the most we would be fish, because fish were here BEFORE reptils...

you wan to believe that pointing out ppl as cariers of a gene that doesnt exist, as excuse to promte separation and racial hatred is a good thing... knock yourself out...that litle avatar of your makes alot of sense all of the sudden...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join