It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO---On the fence, don't know enough...enlighten me.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I have been reading some old posts about the NWO.....I'm not sure about this, not sure what to believe....some of you more in the know...enlighten me on this, the why, how, whens.....who.....I'm an not educated on this at all, and have only just now strated "really" looking into it.

[edit on 3/16/2005 by LadyV]

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
www.infowars.com...

www.prisonplanet.com...

www.prisonplanet.tv...

Thats all you need to get a good start with some credible and well documented information.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
What is the NWO?
=============

The New World Order is a control system and structure that the elitests want and it will do/change the following things . .

-One world government - by creating Unions (i.e, European Union, North American Community, ect) for "pockets" of countries across the globe and have members following the NWO agenda put into these Unions and then they can work from there towards a single government body that governs and controls the whole planet

-One world justice system - U.N has already built the infrastructure for this

-One world police force with martial law powers and powers to kill without reason - pretty much authorized by some authorities in the USA thanks to the Patriot Acts.

-One world medical service

-A single food/drink providing/manufacturing company for the world so they have much tighter control on what they feed us. It's all about control, ownership and centralization of power.

-Complete ownership of the pharmasuitical industry and alternative health solution industry - The first is done, the latter is in the process of a government takeover becuase they know AHS's actually work very well and fear the many will turn to them.

-Complete monopilisation and control of all major markets and industries - they pretty much have done this already.

-Microchipped world population - will be done via the intentionaly flawed ID card. The ID card is the gateway to the chip. The ID card will enable 24/7 sattilate tracking and even complete control over the chip bearer amoung countless other things.

-90% of the human population to be killed-off - The UN considers this 90% "excess" so they have said on many occasions

-Complete erosion of civil liberties, rights, freedoms and privacy

-One World credit system via the use of the microchip as the bearers credit card. Those that dont bear the chip cant operate in society becuase money = life. No money... live out on the street. Bear the chip and live properly
No win situation

-One world bank - already here, just waiting to spring into action.

-Censorship and regulation of the internet or complete revovel of internet access to the populace - Censorship and regulation is what the UN are talking about at the moment. Expect the beauty of the internet to end next year. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted

-I could go on for ages but its safe to assume you get the idea about what types of things they want control of and whatnot so I wont go any further.

So basicly, they want control over anything with any significant power, influence, control... ect, ect over us.

Think of it this way . . .

A plate spinner on stage is finding it difficult and confusing to keep all 12 of his plates spinning so he takes 11 plates off and concentrates on only the one.

The plate spinner represents the people with the NWO agenda.

The spinning plates represent all the differant languages, currencies, government systems, nations policies, all the trilllions and trillions of random people that are directors of certain industires and busniesses, ect, ect

And the plate spinners confusion represents that annoyance, frustration and confusion the NWO elitests have about all of what I said above.

The plate spinners decision to take down 11 of his plates to concentrate of just the one represents their desire and agenda to centralize power and owner of the world and everything in it. Its easier and allows better control for them.

Who are they?
==========

Well this is an extremly deep subject but is really fascinating as you will see . . .

The people that control the world are bloodlines - ancient bloodlines that date back to Sumer, then Babylon and Egypt.... these bloodlines, well some of them are a mix of alien reptilian DNA and human DNA... basicly a hybrid race that contains the genetic structure and code to allow shapeshifting and other stuff.

The British royal family - the Windsors are such a bloodline believe it or not.

But there are some bloodlines that are not alien hyrbribs such as the Rothschilds, Du Ponts, Bundy's, Rockefellars and a dozen or so more - these families are in league with the hyrbrid bloodlines and a advancing the New World Order. Certain famlies do certain jobs such as the Jewish Rothschild family who are the banking/financial arm of the elitests.

Its not just these bloodlines though... secret societies also play a major part.

In fact, I really am not going to go any further.... it would take me an age to even give you a brief outline of it all.

Some links . . .

conspiracyarchive.com... - amazing source of info on all the groups and organizations and secret societies "in on" the NWO.

davidicke.com... - The most knowledgable global conspiracy theorist of them all - Icke's site is good for learning about the symbolism and reptilian parts of the glboal conspiracy.

infowars.com...
www.prisonplanet.com...

Those two sites are Alex Jone's... this guy is like David Icke but he dosent buy the reptillian theory.

www.thewatcherfiles.com... - Info on a dozen of the ancient bloodlines driving the NWO forward today.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Thank you for the info...but where does this all come from...who says? Any proof of any of it....if so, scary!

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Oh damm I forgot to give u the link to the video.

David Icke has made a video called "Road to Freedom", its two parts and 3 1/2 hours in length and it covers the whole global conspiracy and he explains it in cyrstal clear and its so easy to grasp... it should be the starting point for ANYONE whos interested in the global conspiracy and should also be watched by those that are already deep in reaearching it.

Watch it and you'll have a decent ammount of knowledge on each aspect that makes up the global conspiracy which included the New World Order. I cant reccomend this video highly enough.

Road to Freedom part 1
Road to Freedom part 2

Some of Icke's book . . .

The Biggest Secret - This is the book that the Road to Freedom video is based off... it goes into alot more detail than the video so you might wanna read it after you watch Road to Freedom.

I am Me I Am Free - Amazing book by Icke that is a must read

[edit on 16/3/2005 by Novusordo]

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
"Whatever the price of the Chinese Revolution, it has obviously succeeded not only in producing more efficient and dedicated administration, but also in fostering high morale and community of purpose. The social experiment in China under Chairman Mao's leadership is one of the most important and successful in human history."
David Rockefeller, on record as stating in 1973 about Mao Tse-tung: (NY Times 8-10-73)

Notice the wording used, communism was something that was planned and created NOT for the people or by the people, communism has been part of the NWO agenda all along.

[edit on 16-3-2005 by ThePunisher]

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV

Thank you for the info...but where does this all come from...who says? Any proof of any of it....if so, scary!

The proof is on your TV screen 24/7... if you can see past the seemingly "normal" events that occur daily in the news to reveal their real meanings then you will see the New World Order is real. Centralization of power is being done daily... look at the European Union... it wants to expand and now the US wants to make its own Union with it, canada and mexico... next will be a Union which included Japans, China and all that pocket of countries.... all this is extremly is dangerous but people never realise it.

Not to mention Donald Rumsfeld, George Bush Senior and some high ranking counrt lawyer in the U.S has said multiple times that they want a New World Order.

Not to be rude but you really have to be stupid to not see a New World Order agenda being followed.... dont worry, your not alone... 99% of people are the same... totally oblivious in their blissfull ignorance.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePunisher
"Whatever the price of the Chinese Revolution, it has obviously succeeded not only in producing more efficient and dedicated administration, but also in fostering high morale and community of purpose. The social experiment in China under Chairman Mao's leadership is one of the most important and successful in human history."
David Rockefeller, on record as stating in 1973 about Mao Tse-tung: (NY Times 8-10-73)

Notice the wording used, communism was something that was planned and created NOT for the people or by the people, communism has been part of the NWO agenda all along.

Yup.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I'd pretty much concur with most of the above, except....that while aristocratic bloodlines are involved (the rich like to stay rich, and keep the poor poor), this doesn't mean that underground reptiods are to blame here...

Yes, the proof is on the tv, in the newspaper, and even in the words said by our leaders (how many past presidents, from Reagan going forward, have used "new world order" in their speeches? Hell, it's even on our money...what do you think the Novus Ordo Seclorum on the bills mean?
(that's right, it's Latin for New World Order). BUT, this talk of Reptoids, and one then wonders why people aren't taken seriously...

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
my best advice is if you can get the book " Pawns in the Game", by William Guy Carr... its pretty "illuminating" and explanatory

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
BUT, this talk of Reptoids, and one then wonders why people aren't taken seriously...

Thank you Gazrock! That's one of the biggest problems I have had. I keep hearing about "reptile aliens! Now, I have had my own experiences with beings from elsewhere, that I do not go into here on ATS, and won't....due to an honest mistake I made when I first joined...so yes, I do believe in UFOs....reptiles taking over the planet? The royal family being reptiles? I dunno so much about that....but I am talking an interest in the NWO

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
the idea of Reptilian aliens came form the "Serpent Seed" theory ...that supposelly the Devil had sex with Eve, and made Cain the carrerir of the Serpent Seed and Evil...ect etc etc

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir
the idea of Reptilian aliens came form the "Serpent Seed" theory ...that supposelly the Devil had sex with Eve, and made Cain the carrerir of the Serpent Seed and Evil...ect etc etc

Please tell me your kidding!? If "that's" where it came from...no way...what a bunch of crap! I'm interested here in getting down to the truth of this NWO....it has turned my head and I want to learn more.....but it's hard for even someone like me that has past, even family experiences in the field of UFOs to believe this garbage! No wonder so many don't take it seriously, and that's said if there is truth to this.....if it's true...someone must be done and everyone needs to be educated and prepared to do something. The reptoid talk needs to be quieted so others can take notice, or at least seriously look into it, don't ya think?

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Well, not to mention Sitchin and Icke...

Lady V, seriously, take out a one dollar bill, and look at the latin words around the pyramid...
Always an eye opener...

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I'd pretty much concur with most of the above, except....that while aristocratic bloodlines are involved (the rich like to stay rich, and keep the poor poor), this doesn't mean that underground reptiods are to blame here...

Yes, the proof is on the tv, in the newspaper, and even in the words said by our leaders (how many past presidents, from Reagan going forward, have used "new world order" in their speeches? Hell, it's even on our money...what do you think the Novus Ordo Seclorum on the bills mean?
(that's right, it's Latin for New World Order). BUT, this talk of Reptoids, and one then wonders why people aren't taken seriously...

You are correct sir, folks like David Icke make it so hard for average, close minded folks to believe or even understand, or want to understand.

I have always had my own theory on Icke, and I have explained it on ATS many times. Recently, I think a day or two ago, I responded to a reptilian thread... take a look at it www.abovetopsecret.com...

I explain a lot there. Basically I prove that reptilians are not real. I guess I cant fully prove it, but I prove that the blood that flows through me is that of the "Elite" bloodline. If reptilians were real, Im a shape-shifter, and hey Im proud of it.... pffft

Stick to Alex Jones if you want a good, understandable description of the NWO. Alex is on target, he understands what is going on, and uses actual news reports and documents to back it all up.

Icke, is just crazy in my honest opinion. The only thing that makes me think twice about Icke is that he covers a lot of their real agenda, but then spins it into oblivion with the crazy claim that there are shape-shifters among us.

Im an open minded person, but as a person who has elite blood, and can speak first hand, I have never shape-shifted, or seen a shape-shifter. Icke says bloodlines are what its all about, well if thats true, I have the blood of the elite, thus I must have the ability to shape-shift? I find that insane. Im sick of repeating myself, just go check out that link....

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Well, not to mention Sitchin and Icke...

Lady V, seriously, take out a one dollar bill, and look at the latin words around the pyramid...
Always an eye opener...

So are you implying that this has been an agenda for that long? That has been on our money for a very long time....Where does it come from? Who started it?

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
The agenda has been going on for millenia... basicly since they have been in power.

Hey are you downloading the video I linked you to? You really should if you wanna know the NWO inside out.

Illuminois... you may have blood connections to one of the bloodlines but that dosent mean you can shapeshift.

Shapeshift is an ability only the ones with the purest genetic structure can do... yours is proably wayy too weak.

You obviously dont know the reptilian theory as you have proved your ignorance on it.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Lady V, dont rule anything out. So don't rule Icke out. Download those video's for a start and watch them. While i respect those who disagree with Icke's work (we are all free to believe whatever we chose) it doesn't mean everyone feels that way. Even if you dismiss 80% of what Icke has uncovered as a journalist, the other 20% will be of great interest to you. Good luck!

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   

So are you implying that this has been an agenda for that long? That has been on our money for a very long time....Where does it come from? Who started it?

That could go back as far as you want to dig.... As mentioned, this rich staying rich, poor staying poor is pretty much ageless... As for the modern practice, and adoption of a New World Order, I'd pretty much place the beginning (in the US) of when we went to the money system we use today...modern banking, nationwide currency, etc. but that's merely my humble opinion. We really don't know how long it's been going on, but it's evident it's been for some time now, and we're seeing the signs of it each day at rather a frightening pace....

If you REALLY want to go back, you could go the route of the Merovingians (bloodline of Christ), and the rise of the Illuminati.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I've been reading up on NWO stuff and it's NOT good! Resist it and fight it. There are a couple of good sites that explain it: www.infowars.com (as mentioned earlier) and soldierofthelord.4t.com

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join