It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump posts fake video of Biden playing NWA’s anti-police hit - Twitter labels ‘manipulated’

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I love how it's called a "fake" video, as if Trump or anyone is trying to post it as factual news of what actually happened. lmao. they took an existing joke and make it funnier

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

That's stupid AF.

The massive amount of selective editing, and not reporting on his accomplishments is what he and his supporters consider "fake news", this is top level trolling and he got you hook, line, and sinker.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

It's a meme.

It was funny.

Yes, the presidency is a joke to you and others here. No need to remind us of how high you hold that position now project.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RsaWarhawk

The facts are, you can hear them in the tapes, he wanted to downplay the virus. Even though he knew it was a killer even more so than the most strenuous of flues. He knew it was airborne. He then went on to tell people it would just go away as if by a miraccle.

You can say he said what he said, knowing what he did, not to create a panic. But in so doing, he created a catastrophe of 200,000 dead (so far). We, the people, can take the truth and then, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Not live in the dark as he wanted us all to while he and everyone around him is tested constantly.

He lied to us about the severity of the pandemic. That is undeniable. The other thousands of lies...just go google some fact-checker.

Your comments on my supporting abortion are really ... well, f you. You don't know me at all.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: projectvxn

It's a meme.

It was funny.

Yes, the presidency is a joke to you and others here. No need to remind us of how high you hold that position now project.

Oh My God, how tight are you gripping those pearls!?

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
And claiming that it’s ‘fake news’ as though the President was trying to pass it off as anything other than a joke just makes it even funnier

“He suggested people inject Lysol” is an example of fake news.

These threads crack me up! They can take an obvious trolling and try to gin up real outrage. That leaves only two scenarios: That they're liars an fakers trying to create an issue, or they really ARE super stupid and don't get the joke.

Either way it's hilarious!

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
Boy is he getting desperate now? Sharing manipulated videos of his opponent now? Whatever happen to anti-fake news?

Twitter flagged President Trump for sharing a misleading video that made it appear Joe Biden had played the anti-police rap song “F—- tha Police” by N.W.A. on his phone during an event in Florida on Tuesday — when the Democratic nominee had actually played the song “Despacito,” a song by Latin music star Luis Fonsi.

Source

The actual video:

I mean who knows, he could just be trolling? But then where do we draw the line between fake news and trolling? Or are these same thing? I suppose we don't have any clear lines drawn here for respect. Essentially it's ol' golden boy can do what he wants with no standards held by his supporters, and everybody else better walk egg shells toward appeasement.

more than 20,000 misleading or false statements now. Who could expect anything different?

There's a difference between fake news and a meme. This is what go you riled up? Like really? No sense of Humor? That retweet was hilarious and what made it even more hilarious are the comments thinking Trump thought it was real. LOL!

I personally think Joe playing despacito was much much worse but eh... I guess the snowflakes need something to reee about.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
And claiming that it’s ‘fake news’ as though the President was trying to pass it off as anything other than a joke just makes it even funnier

“He suggested people inject Lysol” is an example of fake news.

These threads crack me up! They can take an obvious trolling and try to gin up real outrage. That leaves only two scenarios: That they're liars an fakers trying to create an issue, or they really ARE super stupid and don't get the joke.

Either way it's hilarious!

C. All of the Above.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge
a reply to: RsaWarhawk

The facts are, you can hear them in the tapes, he wanted to downplay the virus. Even though he knew it was a killer even more so than the most strenuous of flues. He knew it was airborne. He then went on to tell people it would just go away as if by a miraccle.

You can say he said what he said, knowing what he did, not to create a panic. But in so doing, he created a catastrophe of 200,000 dead (so far). We, the people, can take the truth and then, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Not live in the dark as he wanted us all to while he and everyone around him is tested constantly.

He lied to us about the severity of the pandemic. That is undeniable. The other thousands of lies...just go google some fact-checker.

Your comments on my supporting abortion are really ... well, f you. You don't know me at all.

"Just google some fact checker" I was on board until you said this.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   

You are hilarious. All these left-wing-nuts Twisting and turning everything Trump says and does since way before he was elected for many years now, but you think Trump is bad.

Is Trump fighting back now with the same treatment? 20,000 lies?

Because you are thinking this way we are re-electing Trump for a 12 year term. You hate how people that are not like you think, so now comes your punishment. 12 more years of Trump. Good going!

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
I love how it's called a "fake" video, as if Trump or anyone is trying to post it as factual news of what actually happened. lmao. they took an existing joke and make it funnier

Agreed, a meme is just a meme. It's not fake, it's a joke, it's a parody that is presented as such.

Now this is fake presented as the "truth".

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ambassado12

LOL it's call trolling, looks like leftists lost all sense of humor on top of brain cells

Do you think anything going on now is.."funny"

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join