It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump posts fake video of Biden playing NWA’s anti-police hit - Twitter labels ‘manipulated’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Liar

He’s not a racist

That much is more than evident

biden however.......

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: Gnawledge

As an outside, rather objective observer, from what i can tell, the divide comes from people angry that Trump became president. The people who get angry at # like a meme or the fact their party lost. Angry because their favourite news channel tells them to be angry. The only people i've seen actively trying to create divide are the ones currently destroying things because black lives matter, the ones who create such things as segregated black only areas, the ones who decided to divide and segregate a section of a city and tuen it into some kind of anarchist enclave, the ones who've constantly for years gone on that white men straight people, people unwilling to cater to.the childish fantasies of grownups are responsible for all the ills of the world and should feel guilty for existing.

Yet, what you describe (not false) is coming after 3 plus years of a Trump presidency. And you can't deny he has stoked racial divide. Remember the caravan fears in 2018? People here in Minnesota he had worried illegals would take over their lake homes when they came back in the spring. One crazy example of many.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Leftists: intentionally destroy cities and intentionally spread divisive viewpoints through the terrorist media
Also liberals: but Trump is the President so what we’re intentionally doing is all his fault

Can’t wait to see what they’re gonna do during his second term

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Liar

He’s not a racist

biden however.......

Explain how "that much is more than evident". Put your case.

Blustering around calling everyone you disagree with "liars" is no sort of argument. It just looks like you have no valid rebuttal.

Put it in words, with evidence for its basis. I did with my side of the debate. A dummy spit convinces no-one and is actually off-topic.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Liar

He’s not a racist

biden however.......

Blustering around calling everyone you disagree with "liars" is no sort of argument. It just looks like you have no valid rebuttal.

Put it in words, with evidence for its basis. I did with my side of the debate. A dummy spit convinces no-one and is actually off-topic.

Haven’t you been following his presidency?

He’s certainly no racist

If he is, he’s not very good at it

How’s that Latino vote going?

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

I mean who knows, he could just be trolling? But then where do we draw the line between fake news and trolling? Or are these same thing? I suppose we don't have any clear lines drawn here for respect. Essentially it's ol' golden boy can do what he wants with no standards held by his supporters, and everybody else better walk egg shells toward appeasement.

Fake news is like where news fakes it like what we see with CNN MSNBC. Twitter is not a news source... duh

It was actually funny compared to the cringy Despacito he played... Boy that was bad...like it was his play list...Do you even think Biden even knows what a play list is, or what an IPhone is? lol

You ain't Latino if you don't vote Biden...

edit on 17-9-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 01:37 AM
link   

You are a racist... See how easy that is... Now explain why you are not...

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Liar

He’s not a racist

biden however.......

Haven’t you been following his presidency?

He’s certainly no racist

If he is, he’s not very good at it

How’s that Latino vote going?

What do you think racism is?

Surely it is applying a stereotype to a group of very different people, based upon some unrelated trait, like skin colour, or cultural preference.

For instance, when Donald Trump said "laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It’s not anything they can control.” He was being racist by suggesting that the vast majority of blacks are lazy.

In fact, since African slaves were purchased to do the work of many priveleged caucasian families. It isn't even a rational thing to suggest. It is a racist remark and is significantly disproven by history.

edit on 17/9/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   
And yet

He’s definitely secured the black vote after his first term

The fastest shrinking minority in the USA today is the black dEmocrat-voter

Funny that
edit on 17 9 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Please post a “poll” to disprove that. I need a laugh

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

You are a racist... See how easy that is... Now explain why you are not...

I probably have been slightly prejudiced at times in my life, but that would be against specific individuals, and usually in regard to some hurt inflicted upon me or my loved ones.

We all fail and fall, but I really don't believe I harbour any dislike for, or about, any group of people based upon them being different than I.

I would not, for instance, deny them accommodation, or the benefit of the doubt, or accuse them of crimes, on the basis of some trait. Trump did all of those things, and applied them to groups, that he had not met (nor was he likely to). Accusing such people is not only racist, but a little cowardly, too.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   

And yet

He’s definitely secured the black vote after his first term

The fastest shrinking minority in the USA today is the black dEmocrat-voter

Funny that

That doesn't make Trump not a racist. It makes those people he has offended, gracious and forgiving.

But also, I doubt you actually know the figures. Polls are all over the place. I do know that despite some young black voters moving over to support Trump, the numbers changing aren't going to give him the majority, at least at the moment.

Poll: Overwhelming majority of black voters back any 2020 Democrat over Trump - The Hill (10/8/2020).

But it can all change, and the President isn't voted in or out by the general public. It all comes down to how many faithless electors there are in the electoral college, and there are many ways to influence the vote of such a small group.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Many ways to influence the vote

Yep, like rioting, looting and setting forest fires. Like using the terrorist media to stoke division. Like openly lying day in and day out while thinking the people are just too stupid to see the truth

The vote has been influenced alright, and ‘popular vote’ won’t be mentioned by any leftists for the next four years because we all know who has that firmly in hand

Thanks for the poll. It’s meaningless.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   
scontent.fchc2-1.fna.fbcdn.net... pIjoidCJ9&_nc_ohc=yjlxdy663ucAX87wIE4&_nc_ht=scontent.fchc2-1.fna&tp=14&oh=8e555ff7de2d5ac220f69f667a061ff6&oe=5F881678

Worst racist in history

Hands down

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

america is led by a clown.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 03:01 AM
link   

so good. Isn't that what twitter is for?

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Fake??? What fake video???

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

america is led by a clown.

I see in your avatar that you're in Munich.

Focus in Merkel and how she destroyed Germany.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Shame, you guys ran out of live ammo and now have to use spud guns.

Writing is on the wall. Used all your lies too early it seems and now as it gets to crunch time all you "guys" have are retweets.

Going to be a long 4 years.

Suppose you lot will have to watch reruns of cuties for a whole day just to lift your spirits again. Hopefully they'll remove that crap. Then you'll just have your tears but at least you'll be using tissues correctly for once.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: Gnawledge
"Just be trolling?"

Trolling is all Trump has. It is what his people love. It helps them to forget the lies.

Im not a trump supporter but I doubt his supporters will ever forget Joes or hillaries lies. I hear Joe is working on his 7th degree and Hillary just barely survived sniper fire coming out of target.

Yeah, its all nonsense. Hilary, Biden, and Trump. Our system is mega-broken.

I think for those of us that are living overseas actually see it that way.
The American political system from the city to the county to the state to the national level is broken severely broken.
I've mentioned several times on the form that President Trump does not have blood on his hands and he's trying very very hard to keep it that way but as a politician I seriously doubt many politicians that are up there is such a high level does not have blood on their hands and he wishes to keep his hands clean of blood and he's finding that very very difficult.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join