It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump posts fake video of Biden playing NWA’s anti-police hit - Twitter labels ‘manipulated’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: Gnawledge
"Just be trolling?"

Trolling is all Trump has. It is what his people love. It helps them to forget the lies.
It’s like you’re so new and naive to Politics, to ignore the vast amount of lies Politicians so easily tell at your face and you willingly accept it, I don’t buy it.

No, you mistake my pointing out Trump's lies for being that he is the only liar. That is not true! The lies are all over.

The thing right now is, Trump is President and is in charge of a major pandemic happening in this country about which he is activiely deceiving the public. That's just the current focus.

Trump is in charge and can actually DO something. Other than troll his political opponents and lie at every turn.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Trump is just trolling, with all the trolling him going on by the left, he felt left out.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

"Just be trolling?"

Trolling is all Trump has. It is what his people love. It helps them to forget the lies.

Im not a trump supporter but I doubt his supporters will ever forget Joes or hillaries lies. I hear Joe is working on his 7th degree and Hillary just barely survived sniper fire coming out of target.

Yeah, its all nonsense. Hilary, Biden, and Trump. Our system is mega-broken.

exactly and the political cheerleaders on both sides is what is allowing the system to stay broken.

Although I must say the Democrats have impressed me with their ability to pick the biggest turds with Hillary and now outdoing themselves with Biden . Its like they are determined todo the impossible and make trump look like the reasonable choice.

edit on 36930America/ChicagoWed, 16 Sep 2020 23:36:39 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

I would personally do worse to much of our so called media than Trump has ever dreamed of.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   

"Just be trolling?"

Im not a trump supporter but I doubt his supporters will ever forget Joes or hillaries lies. I hear Joe is working on his 7th degree and Hillary just barely survived sniper fire coming out of target.

exactly and the political cheerleaders on both sides is what is allowing the system to stay broken.

Although I must say the Democrats have impressed me with their ability to pick the biggest turds with Hillary and now outdoing themselves with Biden . Its like they are determined todo the impossible and make trump look like the reasonable choice.

I agree Biden is a bad choice. Hillary a terrible one. But Trump is a proven, absolutely atrocious one. I've seen memes, "if Trump is the answer, how f'ed up is the question?" ...or something similar. I'd vote for a turnip (Biden) over Trump and that is a sad state of affairs.

Broken.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   

I hear Joe is working on his 7th degree

Is it from Trump University?

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses

I hear Joe is working on his 7th degree

Is it from Trump University?

Well done sir,

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   
The incompetent dimwit lies so much that you can't tell the difference between a joke and a lie anymore.
All of his tweets are either a joke, a lie or both at the same time

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   
No worries
Trump will still wipe the floor with what is left of joseph.
He is a sucky candidate.
Worse than trump.

The dnc sold you out.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Occasionally, electricity still passes through my remaining brain cells

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek
The incompetent dimwit lies so much that you can't tell the difference between a joke and a lie anymore.

Yes joesph lies a lot.
Ted coppel and nightline highlighted this fact way back in the 70's and joeseph admitted to being a liar and dumb.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: XCrycek

Yes joesph lies a lot.
Ted coppel and nightline highlighted this fact way back in the 70's and joeseph admitted to being a liar and dumb.

What? Could you please type in English and not in Trumptardian language. I don't understand the references.
However I can tell you whst the latest lie is. The dip# is claiming that there will be a CoVid vaccine ready mid October. Another lie in a tsunami of lies
edit on 17-9-2020 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek
Trump>biden
It will be hilarious when you see the scoreboard in November.
The "latest lie" is your last post.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   

"Just be trolling?"

I agree Biden is a bad choice. Hillary a terrible one. But Trump is a proven, absolutely atrocious one. I've seen memes, "if Trump is the answer, how f'ed up is the question?" ...or something similar. I'd vote for a turnip (Biden) over Trump and that is a sad state of affairs.

Broken.

The bar is so low that trump has actually done more for this country than Obama,Bush,Clinton,Bush,Reagon combined.

Here are a couple of things that I do like about trump and why I think he has done more then the previous 6 POTUS before him.

1. Trump has ALL the right people hating him (MSM, neocon within the Republican party, Democrat Party, Globalist Oligarchs,Hollyweird, tech Oligarchs). ON the other hand All of them are backing Biden.

2. Trump is exposing China as a real threat .

3. Love or hate him unlike Bush and Obama he has done what they couldn't or perhaps didn't want todo and has somewhat built a more peaceful relationship with the middle east and north korea.

4. Trump isn't hiding form doing interviews or debates with the enemy like the one last night with abc stephanopoulos . Biden is hiding from live hard hitting interviews and the left is hinting at perhaps having him skip the few live debate he approved.

Trump on the other hand is asking for more debates and quickly agreed to a rogan debate breaking out of the corrupted stronghold the corporation of the commission of presidential debates has over our POTUS debates.

5. The left has gone bonkers actually beyond bonkers and completely make no sense. They are wanting to defund the police , allowing illegals to come and do what they want and possibly vote. Every Democrat solution is just plain stupid. Their solution always involve asking the people to give a corrupted gov't more power an more money. Its like giving the MOB more power and more money to fix crime in your city.

6. Trump hasn't been a career politician that has sold us out to the corporations or foreign countries . Not saying he wont but he wasn't part of the group that did before him like Biden

7. I can go on and on to be honest but its getting late and I have covered this before.

8. As a foreign born minority myself, I can tell you first hand that the Democrat party is the worst thing for minorities and they are a major reason for all the racial tension and division in this country as of the last 5 or so decades.

However one last thing in regards why Im not a trump supporter.

While trump is truly a different beast and appears to be somewhat of an outsider and no doubt a better turd then Biden. I'm not sold on him being what the right thinks he is. Im not so sure we aren't just getting a different puppet master under trump . Hence I didn't vote for him and I'm not sold on him. Especially for his actions on certain things such as the wall , net neutrality which gave the internet to the deepstae, hiring from within the swamp and him being like the others especially BIDEN when it comes to NOT talking about the REAL ISSUE.

edit on 29930America/ChicagoThu, 17 Sep 2020 00:29:55 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

edit on 59930America/ChicagoThu, 17 Sep 2020 00:59:41 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   

His followers won’t care.

They’re fine with him lying to them, spreading fake propaganda, pretty much doing anything as long as it makes the left angry.

That’s pretty much the entirety of their platform.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: carewemust
You're really hitting President Trump on a lot of "small-potato" items lately. That's a good sign to Trump supporting regulars of this forum.

The absolute biggest potato they ever had was “he’s racist” which turned out to be a lie

After that nothing burger, they’ve had nothing at all

But it’s certainly been hilarious to watch

In 1973, Trump was prosecuted by the Justice Department for violations of the Fair Housing Act. Trump denied "black testers" sent by the Justice Department from getting rentals, but allowed white "testers" and also different rental terms were offered, based on the race of the applicant. Although he countersued, he lost that case and eventually settled.

Trump was actually succesfully prosecuted for racism.

"Donald Trump Was Once Sued By Justice Department For Not Renting To Blacks". The Huffington Post. Retrieved June 16, 2015.

Here Are 13 Examples Of Donald Trump Being Racist | HuffPost

Trump and racism: What do the data say? - Brookings

Donald Trump's long history of racism, from the 1970s to 2020

Is Donald Trump a Racist? Here's What His Record Shows ... Fortune.com

Racial views of Donald Trump - Wikipedia

The guy is racist.

edit on 17/9/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   

It's called comedy gold and an EPIC troll. I'm surprised Biden didn't put on a sombrero and pull a taco out of his pocket.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

And I think he COULD do plenty good, but the things you point as being the good he has done - the media, dems, elites, hollyweird, all hating him...PREVENT him from doing much of anything. All of these people he has made to dislike him are Americans as much as the people who love him.

He pushes a divide that is making this country a complete mess. Labeling detractors as un-american, un-patriotic, even treasonus is not what a leader does.

He could do good. But the reason I won't vote for him is this divide he creates that prevents him from doing that good. We need a leader who can bridge divides, not make them. And actually look at root causes of issues and try to find solutions. Not just pass blame.

And no, I'm not saying Biden is that person. I don't think he is. But that vegetable is less destructive than Trump. IMO.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   

"Just be trolling?"

Broken.
That puts you firmly in the minority

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

As an outside, rather objective observer, from what i can tell, the divide comes from people angry that Trump became president. The people who get angry at # like a meme or the fact their party lost. Angry because their favourite news channel tells them to be angry. The only people i've seen actively trying to create divide are the ones currently destroying things because black lives matter, the ones who create such things as segregated black only areas, the ones who decided to divide and segregate a section of a city and tuen it into some kind of anarchist enclave, the ones who've constantly for years gone on that white men straight people, people unwilling to cater to.the childish fantasies of grownups are responsible for all the ills of the world and should feel guilty for existing.
edit on 17/9/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join