It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Hosts Get Real Awkward When Newt Gingrich Tries to Do a Soros Dog-Whistle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Odd segment on FoxNews when a "contributor" brings George Soros into the Democrat riots and looting frenzy.

It was Newt Gingrich suggesting strongly that Soros is paying big bucks to help fuel the insane rioting and making sure local Democrats sidestep the laws and allow the endless rioting and looting to continue with little enforcement !!

Fox has been allowing many Democrat "Guests" and Democrat "Contributors" and even Left leaning regulars to get away with bullsheist statements and comments that go unchallenged.

This Soros segment tells us just WHO might be paying-off FoxNews to lean more Democrat than before !!!

Things got extremely awkward on Fox News panel show Outnumbered on Wednesday after former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich tied billionaire financier George Soros—often the focus of anti-Semitic tropes—to violence in cities, prompting the show’s co-hosts to directly confront him on why he was invoking the liberal philanthropist.

Towards the end of a discussion on the property damage that’s been caused by violent protests over police brutality, Gingrich—who is now a Fox News contributor—insisted that the real issue was with local elected leaders.

“The number one problem in almost all the cities is George Soros-elected, left-wing, anti-police, pro-criminal district attorneys who refuse to keep people locked up.” he blustered.

“Both [Kamala] Harris and [Joe] Biden have talked very proudly about what they call progressive district attorneys,” Gingrich continued. “Progressive district attorneys are anti-police, pro-criminal, and overwhelmingly elected with George Soros’ money. They are a major cause of the violence we are seeing because they keep putting the violent criminals back on the street.”

Fox News Hosts Get Real Awkward When Newt Gingrich Tries to Do a Soros Dog-Whistle

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You slacking

U got out scooped

Apparently so did I, lol

edit on 31930America/ChicagoWed, 16 Sep 2020 21:31:29 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I must be having trouble reading today geesh

🚬❌

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: interupt42

I must be having trouble reading today geesh

🚬❌

I know. You miss not being able to post live events of Trump or Biden. Don't worry. Only a brief dry spell.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
Already Posted

closed.

top topics

join