It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cuomo says wildfires target minorities

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Cuomo and Al Gore talking all things disaster related, that of course, are all Trumps fault. Cuomo says that among other things, that the wildfires are most likely to affect the poor and minority community. Wow, now fire is a white supremacist, amazing stuff, he said it's "science".
edit on 16-9-2020 by panoz77 because: grammar

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

To be fair, if you're poor, chances are you don't have any savings and probably lack decent insurance so there's a good chance the fires will more greatly adversely you than if you've got savings and can afford to weather the damage.

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Climate change and Covid is racist.

The leftists have gone full retard. You NEVER go full retard.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

To be fair, if you're poor, chances are you don't have any savings and probably lack decent insurance so there's a good chance the fires will more greatly adversely you than if you've got savings and can afford to weather the damage.

You're right about that. Life is (usually) easier all around if you've got $$$.
The thing about loons like Cuomo is that they politicize everything. He fans the flames of hatred as bad as anyone I've ever seen. He tells people how bad their lives are, then says it's Trump's fault.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That ship sailed long ago. Sanity has disappeared beyond the horizon.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Cuomo is self-confirming he is a mental case 😎🦨

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

The thing about loons like Cuomo is that they politicize everything. He fans the flames of hatred as bad as anyone I've ever seen. He tells people how bad their lives are, then says it's Trump's fault.

When in fact it’s his fault. This guy is as full of hypocrisy as he is #.

This is a guy that killed hundreds if not thousands of people all because of his incompetence.

Oh look.........a butterfly.

edit on 16-9-2020 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Isn't that true for any life adversity that requires money if you are poor? Sheesh, now even car repairs and maintenance, like flat tires and oil changes are racist.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: ColeYounger

When in fact it’s his fault. This guy is as full of hypocrisy as he is #.

This is a guy that killed hundreds if not thousands of people all because of his incompetence.

Oh look.........a butterfly.

We are talking Chris Cuomo, little brother on CNN. But they both are trash, so at least there is that.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Isn't that true for any life adversity that requires money if you are poor?

Yeah that was the point. I left the 'minorities' part out of my comment on purpose because that's idiotic. Claiming minorities are more adversely affected by things because it's a thing that affects poor people and some minorities are poor is some all around bull#.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I don't like these mostly peaceful, but sometimes racist fires.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Cuomo is "projecting". He's feeling guilty because most of the 9,000 Covid-19 people he murdered, are MINORITIES.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   

That’s called racism of low expectation, you openly exchange the words “minority” and “poor” as if they are synonymous.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   

As an actual REAL minority (ever see either party pandering to Native Americans in a Presidential election?... LOL) I can truthfully say that the racist Trump-supporting wildfires have not impacted me.

What has impacted me personally is AntiFa starting fires in neighboring states which has made my air quality suck.

Perhaps CumHo and Harris's aid Joe should do something about that.

You know... for the minorities in America.

As for the "impacting poor people" spin... thank the Gods that the half of me that is white can just whip out a White Privilege card whenever I need to pay a bill.

Because there are no poor white people, after all...

Racists.

edit on 16-9-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   
All of the uprising is mainly hurting minorities and their communities. They’re targeting the wrong people and it’s not conservatives.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I live in north Idaho... primarily white, and very rural.

We have been suffocating under the smoke from the fires, for the past several days. It has caused health problems for us, and our animals. It sucks.

There was no unnatural heat-wave, that caused these fires. Climate change, has nothing to do with these fires... we have actually had a very mild summer.

These fires were set, and they were set by Antifa/BLM. This is part of our punishment, for electing an outsider.

There is plenty of evidence to support this.

I guess that maybe horses are a minority in this county.... and, our horses can't breathe... maybe they will put that on a hat, or t-shirt...

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Climate change and Covid is racist.

You.......... just did.

Poor people are affected more because they’re poor. Less money, less ability to travel, less ability to pay for anything lost in a fire, less access to healthcare and the list goes on.

No one is saying that fire targets people because of their skin color.

Yell at a cloud if it makes you happy.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Poor people have plenty of money, most "poor" people have more disposable cash than 50% of the average households living paycheck to paycheck that don't get free housing, internet, food, cell phones and utilities. I know plenty of "poor folk" who drive a nice car and have a cell phone and certainly ain't starving to death.

edit on 17-9-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Poor people are affected more because they’re poor. Less money, less ability to travel, less ability to pay for anything lost in a fire, less access to healthcare and the list goes on.

Here’s a novel idea, maybe they should stop burning their own #.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   
“Poor kids are just as smart as white kids” - joe biden (the pedophile)

As for the fires being President Trump’s fault, did he tell the aNtifa terrorists to light them? I didn’t know that, I thought they were acting on their own cognitive abilities

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join