It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden’s 2016 call with ex-Ukraine President Petro Poroshenko is leaked

page: 1

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Looks like somebody has released a phone call between Biden and Ukraine President Petro Poroshenko.

This call is from 2016 AFTER the election, but Joe was still VP !!

Biden was apparently neck deep.

The video has the good stuff ...............

A phone call between Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden and former Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko was leaked Tuesday showing the two former leaders discussing what the then-vice president could and couldn’t tell the incoming Trump administration, with Biden telling the foreign leader that he wants to stay “deeply engaged” in their diplomatic work as a private citizen.

The call, revealed by Ukrainian politician Andriy Derkach, took place on Nov. 16, 2016, just a week after then-candidate Donald Trump won the presidential election.

During the exchange, the outgoing vice president and the then-president of Ukraine discussed the topic of visas, “something we have tried to sell to the Ukrainian people,” Poroshenko said.

Joe Biden’s 2016 call with ex-Ukraine President Petro Poroshenko is leaked

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This should be in the 2020 Election forum. This call PROVES that the Obama Administration withheld critical "transition" documents from the incoming Trump Administration!

edit on 9/16/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Wife and I listened..I mean there's enough there to impeach a sitting President, certainly enough to sideline ol Joe.

I cant wait to see the usual suspects try to spin this OBVIOUS criminal behavior. It's so bad it's funny. Saturday Night Live wishes they wrote this well.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
There's another thread of this already in the Pit.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

Yup you're right .....

sorry. 😎

Uh Oh Joe Biden’s 2016 call with ex-Ukraine President Petro Poroshenko is leaked

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

Shouldn't be in the MUDPIT. This call will dovetail with what the Senate Homeland Security committee is releasing next week.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I hate to say it but If the Sexual Harrasment charges didn't side line old Joe , Then I doubt this will either .

It's kinda like we already knew the story we knew what happen , and now a video/recording comes out confirming it but the reaction will be the same in the end nothing will come of it.

watch this Dave Chappelle skit it kinda applies . www.youtube.com...

edit on 16-9-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   
It is good to see the pressure is still on Biden. It is kinda crazy how Biden has gotten a free pass on it so far, even crazier how he was nominated to run against Trump.

It does look like a lot of corruption and vested interests in on the line with this next election.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 05:03 AM
link   
if this is bad stuff, I dont even wanna think about Cornpop...

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   

WOW!!!!!!!! 😳😳😳😳😳😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂👍

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
It's quite hilarious to see the obliviously ironic responses to things like sexual assault charges and quid pro quos with foreign countries being ignored in favor of partisan politics in order for a team to have "their guy" win. Ya'll don't like it when the shoe is on the other foot do you?

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Huge. The current president of Ukraine says Joe Biden is likely guilty of high treason against the United States.

thebl.com...

new topics

join