It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michigan is spraying at least 10 counties with poision.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I live in the swamp where the bugs get so thick, you net face netting in the spring. There are about no "skeeters" or even biting flies right now. When the swamp gets some rain, it fills the creek, but the swampy ponds suck it up like a sponge. It has been so dry, the frogs are hanging around the shade side of the house where there is some moisture and cooler conditions. Too warm to hibernate, yet not quite dry enough either it seems.

This is the time of year all that stuff disappears and you can do more work out doors without swatting at the air the whole time. I think they are wasting money and should save that for the spring when it's needed.
edit on 17-9-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Sounds like the spraying they do here on the East cost for West Nile..

Seems like there are always helicopters flying around here.. am very suspicious of the whole thing.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

The Zika virus hoax is good to remember , the WHO and all blamed a virus ....but the real cause was toxic substances , like pesticides etc...

So not saying i know what is going on now, but i know there is generally a lot lies flying , maybe sometimes disguised as mosquito.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Mid Michigan north is going to get some frost tonight. That'll slow down most bugs. But as someone said the Lakes are a game changer. Lake Michigan is about 70 and that affects the weather about 5 miles inland so our falls come late as well as spring is late. We might have leaves into November. Snow on the lake shore till May because we just might have ice till then.

Spraying should be in May

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
When I was a kid a big truck would drive through the streets of my small town spraying DDT.

Thas sqhY I don thi nk so gud.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join