It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michigan Secretary of State Misprints Trump Ticket on Ballots

page: 1

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
This is deluxe. The Secretary of State of Michigan apparently had ballots going to military personnel overseas mis-printed !!!

Of course it's just a simple convenient coincidental error on the part of whoever ordered it and who actually signed off on the print orders.

Instead of "Trump/Pence", they arranged to print "Trump/Jeremy Cohen" !!!!

Well Cohen is actually the VP candidate for the Libertarian Party !!!

Democrats are sooo jealous and nit-picky they will lie and cheat on every single way possible to beat Trump.

Democrats lust for their laundered money funneling into Democrat pocketbooks that's been greatly reduced with Trump watching over things LOL 😆

The Michigan secretary of state misprinted the Trump line on ballots intended to be mailed to troops serving overseas, the Detroit News reported.

Jocelyn Benson, who has endorsed President Trump’s rival, Joe Biden, and spoke at the recent Democratic National Convention (DNC), made the apparent error. The ballot listed Jeremy Cohen as Trump’s running mate. Cohen is running for vice president on the libertarian ticket with Jo Jorgensen.

The name of the incumbent vice president, Mike Pence, was omitted altogether. Jorgensen’s line lacked a running mate, thus creating three errors on the ballot.

Over 400 incorrect ballots were downloaded from the secretary’s website by local clerks to be sent to voters. It is not clear how many were actually mailed.

Democrat Michigan Secretary of State Misprints Trump Ticket on Ballots for Troops

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Anyone deprived of their vote, should be exempted from all legal consequence (like paying taxes or mortgage payments) for the term of the election. Call them Sovereign Citizens or sumpin'.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's nice to see the mail in ballots working as effectively as the left said they would.
The left are very happy with the results so far.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Wouldn't that make any returned military Trump votes from Michigan invalid?

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Does this really surprise anyone?
Not me.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
See its a wash the dems will cheat steal lie and kill their way to the whitehouse. And all these moron pawns will soon realize what it is to be enslaved to poverty with the hefty boots of the party leaders holding them down. Sad days for our country and the world as a whole are on the horizon.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

No, the article says there weren't that many and if there are mistake ballots turned in, those votes will be transferred to good ballots by election workers. That makes me feel real good... yikes!

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Regardless, this is an excellent example of why you should thoroughly examine your ballot BEFORE you put ink to bubbles, no matter the way of voting (in person or absentee) If it's screwed up, you hand it back and get another. If the next is also screwed up, you make a hell of a lot of noise any way you can about it publicly and make sure it draws a whole bunch of media attention for good measure -- sneaky politicians really don't like the spotlight on them like that with their hands IN the cookie jar.

WE pay these people out of our taxes, WE need to individually double-check everything they do in conjunction with the groups that watch as well come election times. "I'm too tired" or "I don't know enough about it" is not a valid excuse. The smaller the oversight gaps, the less likely they are to get away with #. Time to buck up folks, this year more than ever.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
No F'n Sh*t! Really? You don't say?

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I guess I should have expected this type of thing in Michigan under this administration.

I am ashamed our Great Lakes State has devolved into this.

I say, "Send them to Detroit!"

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 05:07 AM
link   
we knew it was going to be bad but this is a new low. Our governess probably is still crying because they got caught.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: IAMTAT

No, the article says there weren't that many and if there are mistake ballots turned in, those votes will be transferred to good ballots by election workers. That makes me feel real good... yikes!

"those votes will be transferred to good ballots by election workers"
OMG! that made me LOL......

new topics

top topics

join