It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uh Oh Joe Biden’s 2016 call with ex-Ukraine President Petro Poroshenko is leaked

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Well. It seems that Biden has been hiding more than himself in a basement.

If this information is true Biden may be screwed.

nypost.com...

“One of the things I’ve been doing is spending — they are not making the — I’m not being critical, but they, the new administration, the incoming administration has been very, very slow on getting ready for transition. Quite frankly, like most of America, they didn’t think they were going to win the election, so they did not have a fulsome transition team. As a matter of fact, they changed their transition team. Transition is a very, very delicate and precise dance, it goes on from administration to administration over the last 100 years and itrequires the exchange of classified information and the like,” Biden continued, knocking his incoming successors for their handling of the transition.

So it is required huh? Good to know.

As a result, he said, he had withheld some information regarding Ukraine from his counterparts in the Trump transition team.

Say it isn't so Joe!

“And the people they put forward to be part of the transition have to be cleared to do that, just as we had to be cleared after the Bush administration, etc. They have not done that, they’re trying to catch up and do it now since they fired the guy who headed up the transition just last week. The reason I bother to tell you that is I have been somewhat limited on what I am able to tell their team about Ukraine,” he admitted.

During the Obama administration, Biden handled policy on Ukraine, Iraq, Afghanistan and China, something he was selected to handle due to his 30 years on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.

China....hmmmmm. Didn't they release a world wide virus which cause a global pandemic recently?

As a private citizen, I plan on staying deeply engaged in the endeavor that you have begun and we have begun.

I am sure you will Joe, I am sure you will.

There ya go ATS'ers. Joe's full of more conspiracies than you can shake a stick at.
edit on 16-9-2020 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Apparently Joe Biden and his very existence in the esteemed offices he’s held for almost 50 years is just a right-wing conspiracy. Nothing more than that....

“Joe Biden’s Life Matters”

edit on 16-9-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

Apparently Joe Biden and his very existence in the esteemed offices he’s held for over 50 years is just a right-wing conspiracy. Nothing more than that....

Corn Pop approves this message.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Old Joe certainly seems to have a close relationship with the guy who employed actual Nazi Militias who burned down & slaughtered entire villages in Eastern Ukraine.

You know what they say about the company you keep.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Sadly, anybody who does not realize by now how twisted and corrupt Hidin' Biden is does not want to see it.

While this is hopefully significant in a legal sense, it does not make me any more convinced of his corruption; I already am fully convinced. And his sycophants who think that a senile old idiot could lead the country are so deluded that if he were spotted in public with the bloody remains of a half-eaten baby in his maw, they'd somehow blame that on Donald Trump.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Old Joe certainly seems to have a close relationship with the guy who employed actual Nazi Militias who burned down & slaughtered entire villages in Eastern Ukraine.

You know what they say about the company you keep.
'

Well he was interviewed by Cardi B. He's a fan. I wonder if he could sing her latest hit, WAP for everyone on twitter?

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

The Obama administration withheld critical transition documents from the incoming Trump Administration? Oh my God.

This Thread should be in the 2020 election forum.

edit on 9/16/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

Apparently Joe Biden and his very existence in the esteemed offices he’s held for over 50 years is just a right-wing conspiracy. Nothing more than that....

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Here is the thing when dealing with classified information. You must have the classification level to hear the information OR you must have a "need to know". You do not necessarily HAVE to have a classification if there is a "need to know". Being in a transition period for the new administration is a "need to know" situation even if the people coming in haven't been issued their clearances yet. So the fact that some on the incoming administration had not received their clearances, did not preclude Biden from passing on the "need to know" information using the proper procedures.

fas.org...

"(g) "Need for access" means a determination that an employee requires access to a particular level of classified information in order to perform or assist in a lawful and authorized governmental function."

"(h) "Need-to-know" means a determination made by an authorized holder of classified information that a prospective recipient requires access to specific classified information in order to perform or assist in a lawful and authorized governmental function."

" Sec. 2.5. Specific Access Requirement.

(a) Employees who have been determined to be eligible for access to classified information shall be given access to classified information only where there is a need-to-know that information.

(b) It is the responsibility of employees who are authorized holders of classified information to verify that a prospective recipient's eligibility for access has been granted by an authorized agency official and to ensure that a need-to-know exists prior to allowing such access, and to challenge requests for access that do not appear well-founded."
edit on 16-9-2020 by panoz77 because: added info

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: highvein

Watching this video made our night lol.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Didn't the THIRD audio have Joe offering a quid pro quo to Poroschenko by offering to use his clout to get his kids admitted in a US University?

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Speaking of Biden leaks...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
More proof that the outgoing Obama/Biden Administration had a plan to stop Trump !!!! 🚬🦨

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

The video is very informative !!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

What exactly is in this call that is such a big deal? The article doesn't really have anything shocking.

Unless you read very deeply into this I don't see anything very damning.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
COVERUP!

YouTube Deletes Biden Collusion Recordings From Ukraine

creativedestructionmedia.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

He admits to a party under counter intelligence investigation that he isnt telling trump everything, who is also under the fake imvestigation. Then undermines Trump by trying to back channel with Ukraine.

Its criminal.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
COVERUP!

YouTube Deletes Biden Collusion Recordings From Ukraine

creativedestructionmedia.com...

Google has also deleted articles out of the Ukraine this week that show how the government is attempting to "get ahead of" the Senate report on Biden-Ukraine corruption, that's expected in a few days.

Corruption documents, depositions, and audios of Hunter/Joe were played for the Ukrainian population. So when the report is published, there will not be as much shock...and no blame assigned to the current Ukraine Administration of Zelensky. The bribes and corruption were between Joe-Hunter and the prior Ukraine administration.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Ksihkehe

He admits to a party under counter intelligence investigation that he isnt telling trump everything, who is also under the fake imvestigation. Then undermines Trump by trying to back channel with Ukraine.

Its criminal.

Meh, still pretty early after the election to be proof he held back information before transition.

As for back channels, isn't it pretty common for all these people to continue dealing with foreign powers? Don't get me wrong here, I'm all for telling politicians to cut the crap with their foreign ties and money schemes, but is it really criminal? If I recall correctly Obama did a world tour after Trump was elected and John Kerry was screwing around in other countries as an unelected and unapproved spokesman.

Given the scale of corruption we seem to effectively ignore, is this phone call really relevant? Is it a smoking gun?

I don't know that there is any way to stop the corruption train at this point. I'd love for something shocking in the call audio to wake people up, but I think we've passed critical mass on the general population being oblivious to reality.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join