It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Panel Melts Down When Gingrich Calls Out Soros

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
What the hell was that?

The first rule of Soros club is don't talk about Soros club.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Soros is like Voldemort, no one dares speak his name.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Well now it's just a bigger mess for ya. Sorry about that.
Damn red pill huh?

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

Damn red pill huh?

Well... this year like no other and with all of the pandemic, terrorism and outright lies from just about every faction you can think of.. especially from many trusted ones.... Hell with the red pill, going for a bottle of Blue Patron, grab my fishing pole and head up to Maine before the snow makes that impossible as well.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
So I'm behind in the game a bit.

Is FOX one of the bad guys now?

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

Damn red pill huh?

Well... this year like no other and with all of the pandemic, terrorism and outright lies from just about every faction you can think of.. especially from many trusted ones.... Hell with the red pill, going for a bottle of Blue Patron, grab my fishing pole and head up to Maine before the snow makes that impossible as well.

Seek refuge I don't blame you be safe. But on the other hand
I have to go back to work drive'n truck next week. I've depleted
my financial situation sufficiently with three months off. At any
rate damn you. Now I just want to go hibernate some where. lol

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit

Well where you been? you're not with Soros now are ya?

Charlyv get a rope.lol

But yes it seems this thread has uncovered a certain amount of confirmation.
edit on 16-9-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Hear that and good luck as well.
I am going to take an early retirement and see if I can make some time for my family.
I do engineering work and could work at home somewhat... but I am a really bad manager of my own time, and that fishing pole is in the corner...

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It is sad that what our founders risked their lives for, along with people in between, has become nothing more than a sales gimmick.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Not really, but we knocked them down a few notches and then threw them in the dirty laundry pile till it gets cleaned up.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Above all else this truly is a time for family. As well as
the part in any of these conversations. That harden my heart
to selfish, incomparable to anything else human beings,
like Soros. I've had his ass nailed for at least ten years on.

And as always this kind of finding is only bittersweet. The only
satisfaction in it is knowing. Anything more than that would
only come in some post apocalyptic bombed out building
some where. You get with family and cherish every minute.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
So why? Especially with FOX, and with higher ratings than any of the others. Is this a financial thing? Does Soros, or one of his companies fund FOX or make any money from it? Is any of FOX management involved with him, or does any of FOX indirectly do business with Soros?

It is so obvious there is a problem, so what the hell is it?

With exception to trump. There is no difference between the Republican Party, Democrat Party, Left leaning Media or Right leaning Media such as foxnews, rush, hannity, and tucker. They all have the same agenda,purpose and take the same actions. They only differ in rhetoric.

The PRIMARY focus for the Democrat Party and the Left leaning Media is to keep you focused on the wrongdoings of the Republican party where you have 0 ability to control or influence or make any significant changes.

The Republican Party and Right leaning Media such as foxnews, rush, hannity, tucker,etc has the same PRIMARY purpose. To keep republicans focused on the wrongdoings of the Democrat party where they have 0 ability to control or influence or make any significant changes.

They ALL want bigger gov't , less personal rights, more conflicts , more spending on the tax payers wallet , and you focused on the WRONG things and distracted from the real issues.

So as long as Republicans and Democrats don't hold THEIR OWN party accountable NOTHING WILL CHANGE NOR THE SYSTEM.

That is why none of them (Right or Left) bring any serious focus to the corruption within THEIR OWN PARTY , where they can ACTUALLY MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

So Unless you live in fantasy Island no corporation or politician is going to pick morals,ethics, and political ideals over money. Not going to happen.

The republican party , the democrat party , and the MSM on both sides are OWNED by the same globalist oligarchs and are used as tools by them to herd followers on BOTH sides.

you got a glimpse of this when the Democrat party pulled a Ron Paul on Bernie and forced Satans spawn down your throat and you asked for more.

The Republicans showed you this when they Forced McStain and McRomNuts down their throats and they swallowed them whole like a good non binary lap dog.

Which brings focus to the Secondary purpose of the Republican Party, Democrat Party, Left leaning MSM and Right leaning MSM. Their Secondary purpose is to force THE GLOBALIST OLIGARCHS chosen candidate to individual republicans and democrats and make them think its their choice.

There is really no hope for the LEFT , but I hope the RIGHT remembers this when Trump is gone and they start HOLDING THEIR OWN PARTY ACCOUNTABLE.

DO NOT SETTLE . When trump takes this election immediately demand the RIght leaning media focus within its own party and clean house with all the neocon republicans. Demand that conflict of interest is the ONLY issues to be discussed.

Now back to your normal programming as I am the local immigrant minority leader of my local white supremacist group and must head to the meeting:

Dont forget Go team Republican Go team democrat. Rah Rah Rah.

This time it will be different I can feel it. It really counts now because we must vote for the lesser evil or our local resident masonic satan (redundant ) spawn will eat ALL the puppies in the world AGAIN!!!!!!!

edit on 47930America/ChicagoWed, 16 Sep 2020 21:47:35 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Ugh, seriously, FOX has multiple perspectives, not at all the same. Some are Pro Trump (Hannity, Ingraham, Dobbs, The Five, except Juan), Some Anti Trump (Shepard Smith, Juan), others are Neutral (Wallace, Faulkner, Tucker Carlson).

This particular segment happened during Faulkner session, so who knows, it’s her gig, maybe she didn’t want to dilute the topic in anyway, honestly I don’t care.

I just watched The Five, Tucker Carlson, Hannity and Ingraham.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Sudden flashback...Say My Name...

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   

a reply to: infolurker

You can tell where the power is simply by who you're
not allowed to criticize.

My God this is so precious. LMAO big time.

Well posted!

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

George Soros

Anagram

Goose Rogers

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 03:23 AM
link   
wow i never thought i'd see the day.

They are outed. Stick a fork in it.

TV is no longer a credible source.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 03:26 AM
link   
FOX has always been a bad guy.

It's part of the bird that runs the wings.

FOX
F= 6
O= 15 = 1 + 5 = 6
X = 24 = 2+4 = 6

fox is 666

satanists love numerology

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 05:22 AM
link   
FNC...Panders to the redneck hillbilly bible thumping types, oh and their commercial ads drive me insane. My mute button is worn out.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
George Soros money runs far and deep. Money is behind all the unrest in the world. It seems to me that most of mankind's ills boil down to money in one way, shape or form. Having to much of it, wanting more of it, not having enough of it. Our present civilization is based on it. You pretty much have to have it to survive now days. I am old now but I recognized all this when I was a youngster and I never chased the carrot. I worked all my life as a skilled laborer. I watched the people around me work twelve hours a day seven days a week to pay for a house a boat and a couple of cars. I never spent more than eight hours a day working for a dollar. I could quit a job I did not like, take a few months off and have a job the first day back on the job market. I was never on food stamps or unemployment. I always had a roof over my head and food to eat. What I never had or wanted was a new car but I always had something to drive, I never had a mortgage because I always rented that way when the water heater went the landlord payed to get another. You get the idea. Low maintenance/low overhead is what I liked to call it. I raised two healthy children on my own. They have grown up in my footsteps and are productive members of society. Now I am retired live out in the woods in a small house. The only bills I pay are for food , fuel and electricity. Low overhead and low maintenance. I have lived a happy ,productive life. I do not worship money. My point is money is not a god to me and I have never understood the benefit of working myself to death for it, killing or fighting wars over it, stockpiling it or spending much time worrying about it. I would like to slap the beejesus out of whoever came up with the idea of it. I have seen it cause more misery than anything else I have encountered in my lifetime. George Soros and others like him only have power because of the money behind them. Take that away and they are just mindless piss-ants that hate freedom. The media is a tool to control the masses and they thrive because of our foolishness. If this seems to be off topic I apologize. As far as I am concerned it is right on. Thank you for your time.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join