It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Panel Melts Down When Gingrich Calls Out Soros

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
a reply to: charlyv

a reply to: Breakthestreak

It is so obvious there is a problem, so what the hell is it?

I can tell you with just two words.

CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

It can be seen easily just watch Hannity enough and you will see it.
They way he only goes so far when criticizing these democratic governors.

It is disturbing. I looked the term up, and came up with this quote---- Vladimir Lenin said ''"The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves."

A type of false flag that we have indeed been guilty of before.

thanks, sometimes you do not see the forest through the trees. Long live ATS.
edit on 16-9-2020 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Has the President ever called out soros?

Does he have a nickname for him?

Really asking, not casting any shade.

edit on 16-9-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

The Earth will be a better place the day Darth Soros dies.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Sorry to inform you of this.

He has trained his son.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I think it only looked awkward because of the time delay on their stupid Zoom video chat or whatever it was.
I know who Harris Faulkner is but who were the other ones that defended Soros?

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

It is disturbing. I looked the term up, and came up with this quote---- Vladimir Lenin said ''"The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves."

Oh hoho! Good job brother I never even thought to embark on such a
search. Another communist hallmark. I've been fearing all my greatest
fears were legitimate to be feared. lol You put the icing on that cake
in a big way. Fist bump for you.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Soros is such a great guy that he’s only been banned from 6 countries, not including Israel, who told him he is not welcome, for the same reasons we’re experiencing here. He’s an evil dude who needs to go, people are terrified of the guy on many different levels. Cha-ching 💰💰💰

Since August 2017, there is a “White House petition to declare George Soros a terrorist and seize all of his related organizations’ assets under RICO and NDAA law,” which has been signed by 197,385 people — enough to get a response from the White House.

www.investmentwatchblog.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

He has trained his son.

He needs to go too!

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

He has trained his son.

Yeah.

Maybe we can take care of xim during CWII.

edit on 16-9-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
This is extremely bothersome... I absolutely abhor our media. They are the world's worst. It shouldn't matter what station this was in, everyone should have fair game. Clearly there's something us peasants aren't in on, and I'd really like to know, or for the media to do their damnsed jobs

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids
Exactly. And 80% of FoxNews's weekend content is just like CNN weekends.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Who was the blond that popped into the picture and who was the other one whose voice we heard say “I agree with so and so”
Harris Faulkner’s silence was because she was trying to get a handle on the video chat delay between them all, not because of what Newt said.
But it was the other 2 that defended Soros.....who were they?
edit on 16-9-2020 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Who was the blond that popped into the picture and who was the other one whose voice we heard say “I agree with so and so”
Harris Faulkner’s silence was because she was trying to get a handle on the video chat delay between them all, not because of what Newt said.

Marie Harf

"Marie Elizabeth Harf (born June 15, 1981) is a liberal political commentator for the Fox News Channel[1] and former deputy campaign manager for policy and communications for the Rep. Seth Moulton (D-Mass.) presidential campaign. She served as the Senior advisor of Strategic Communications to U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry at the United States Department of State, leading the Iran nuclear negotiations communications strategy. Harf also was Acting Spokesperson and Deputy Spokesperson of the State Department. "
edit on 16-9-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Marie Harf

"Marie Elizabeth Harf (born June 15, 1981) is a liberal political commentator for the Fox News Channel[1] and former deputy campaign manager for policy and communications for the Rep. Seth Moulton (D-Mass.) presidential campaign. She served as the Senior advisor of Strategic Communications to U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry at the United States Department of State, leading the Iran nuclear negotiations communications strategy. Harf also was Acting Spokesperson and Deputy Spokesperson of the State Department. "

But keep that quiet. "We're" the uniformed ones.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Marie Harf

Yeah there you go.....a token Liberal at Fox says nobody can bring up Soros’s name about why he is funding the terrorists.
Dumbass.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oppositeoftruth
This is extremely bothersome... I absolutely abhor our media. They are the world's worst. It shouldn't matter what station this was in, everyone should have fair game. Clearly there's something us peasants aren't in on, and I'd really like to know, or for the media to do their damnsed jobs

I would rather get down to brass tax. You know where the ultimate blame goes?
Even more than people with huge amounts of money. For me it's the love of
money. And we're all guilty in one way or another. Tho it takes a special kind of
evil to do what Soros is doing. I would still keep that in mind. Also you think people
can't keep a secret? Bull #. This should just about throw distrust at everything we
see whistle blowers on Fox. Covid nineteen they're lying about everything straight
out down to barely lying. It's all one big design. One big club they beat'n us with.
I've simply had enough this #. Time to do something.

Good thread indeed.

edit on 16-9-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

Oh hoho! Good job brother I never even thought to embark on such a
search. Another communist hallmark. I've been fearing all my greatest
fears were legitimate to be feared. lol You put the icing on that cake
in a big way. Fist bump for you.

Bump back at ya... you and breakthestreak put me on to what I thought was non-characteristic of FOX, .... guess again!

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
So what you're saying is former "House Speaker" Gingrich knows what he's talking about?

I wouldn't say they "melted down". I didn't hear no Reeee!

But it does seem to be a touchy subject apparently. Even for FOX. That is disturbing.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Marie Harf

Yeah there you go.....a token Liberal at Fox says nobody can bring up Soros’s name about why he is funding the terrorists.
Dumbass.

I bet if Juan Williams or Donna Brazil were on that panel, they would have turned as white as sheets.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
So what you're saying is former "House Speaker" Gingrich knows what he's talking about?

I wouldn't say they "melted down". I didn't hear no Reeee!

But it does seem to be a touchy subject apparently. Even for FOX. That is disturbing.

Because Sheppard Smith and Andrew Napolitano were told to quit (Smith) or Muzzle up (Napolitano) by FoxNews after AG Barr visited the CEO and showed him what goods the DOJ had on those two. I bet SOROS was in the sack of goods.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join