It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Diego Sphere — Full Resolution unedited 12 Minute Tape

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
does it ever do any ufo-ish maneuvers? or is it just balloon like the whole time?

At 10:45 the photographer says "May be a balloon of some sort. Looks to have a tether going down..."

So according to the photographer, it looks like a tethered balloon. He may have had a better view of the tether with his eyes. In the video I can't see the tether when he says that, but it does behave like a tethered balloon being buffeted by the wind a bit.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

originally posted by: Lysergic
does it ever do any ufo-ish maneuvers? or is it just balloon like the whole time?

At 10:45 the photographer says "May be a balloon of some sort. Looks to have a tether going down..."

So according to the photographer, it looks like a tethered balloon. He may have had a better view of the tether with his eyes. In the video I can't see the tether when he says that, but it does behave like a tethered balloon being buffeted by the wind a bit.

I think I may have cleared this up to a degree with my link to the ham radio balloon which was released in 2014 to commemorate the launch of Sputnik.

The Secunda Amateur Radio Club will launch two balloons carrying amateur radio equipment from the Vryburg airstrip FAVB on October 4, 2014 at 0600 to 0800 CAT (0400-0600 UT).

AMSAT-UK page

The balloon...

Ok, so not in San Diego but I think the coincidence is more than just "spooky".

new topics

<< 1   >>

join