It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM Riots Are Officially the Most Costly Manmade Damage to American Property in History

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

911 wasn't a riot

The word "riot" doesn't appear in your headline, which makes the following assertion: BLM Riots Are Officially the Most Costly Manmade Damage to American Property in History

The fact that you linked an article about the cost of riots doesn't change a thing. The latest bout of riots and civil unrest is not the most costly man made destruction to American property, as you've been shown by both myself and Augustus.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

You just compared BLM/Antifa to terrorists.

Again, the word "terrorist" is nowhere in the the OP's headline assertion. The fact that he used an example of the cost of recent riots doesn't change the fact that his assertion is wrong.
edit on 16-9-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
And yet, bLm IS a terrorist organisation

And like all other terrorist organisations, they’re a failure

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
So when your Business/Homeowner insurance rates go up...Blame bLM/dNC/aNTIFA!

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

bLm IS a terrorist organisation And like all other terrorist organisations, they’re a failure

I don't think they've failed at all. In fact, they have the biggest corporations in the world donating to the cause and promoting it, in addition to ignorant masses of citizens, celebrities & politicians in power, the list goes on.

I don't know if you've been paying attention but if anything the movement appears to be gaining steam and accelerating (while also becoming more emboldened). Things.Are.Not.Good.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

If you watch the media then maybe it looks that way.
I see people turning their backs on it, especially black communities, they don’t wanna be tainted with that hate group.
Those financial supporters are supporting the destruction of the United States, not the movement of racist hate that is bLm

bLm will be a forgotten movement

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
HA! I just had one for a late lunch. You're getting black forest ham & cheddar on rye.

Better than the ineptitude on Wonder the government is serving up.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
Yawn @ this thread. What about indigenous people's land?

Start a thread.

Don't worry - I'll be sure to studiously avoid it.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Then people want to give black people a bonus because their ancestors were slaves. They caused a lot of damage, deduct that from what they would get. I see no justification for rioting and looting, large peaceful protests are ok though, but I disagree that they should be timed during a pandemic. I think rioters and looters should be put in jail no matter what the reason, destroying others property or infringing on others rights on their private property is not acceptable. Protesting on the street in front of people's homes is our right, entering on their private property is not included in our rights to peaceful protest against others or the government. No rights in this country give anyone the right to loot and do arson from a business.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

You were the one that introduced 9/11 and terrorists into the conversation. You should remove your post since you yourself admit it's off topic and should not be included in the conversation.

You can't have it both ways.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

And ? 🥽🦨

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
It is well past time to restore order. If it becomes necessary to use the state NG, so be it. If it becomes necessary to remove a Governor or Mayor again, so be it.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

No. The riots were NOT the most costly man made destruction to American property. 911 was man made and it was more expensive. As AM pointed out, the "shut down" was also man made and will prove to be even more costly than the riots and 911 combined!

And ?

So? The OP is wrong. The recent civil unrest and riots are NOT the most costly man made destruction to American property.

edit on 16-9-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Allah ain't going to akbar himself.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
The riots and looting are certainly VERY costly to the dEms and the disgusting leftist agenda though

MASSIVE loss of support for those losers over the last few months. It turns out that people don’t want their cities destroyed in the name of rapists and drug dealers.

‘Popular vote’ is absolutely secure for the Trump administration this year

What a surprise

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

They're all sharmata.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Damn that's a good point, I bet terror hate groups in the middle east are LOVING the riots and destruction America, and yeah probably giving Allah the credit 😒

Just a thought!

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Oh. My. God.

Well played!

Ha!

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
They ARE terrorists sir.a reply to: litterbaux

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   
NVM

edit on 17-9-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join