It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump sign in your yard beware. Man arrested when mob gathered in his yard to intimidate him

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Women for Trump?

Tens of millions!

And gays, muslims, immigrants, trannies, blacks, you name it EVERY group of people cast votes for Trump

And you know it
edit on Wed Sep 16 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I won't put a political sign in my yard because doing so can divide the people. I know both Democrats and Republicans, and we never seem to discuss politics at all. But my kids, they pick sides, I failed as a parent I guess, no politician is worth dividing a family over, no politician is worth creating chaos in the neighborhood, I do not think anyone should put political signs in their yard. I do however want one of those big Trump banners to save as a memo of the stupid people in our society in 2020. If I was interested in politics, I would run for office, but I am not going to go hang around with a bunch of corrupt politicians and turn into someone I cannot be proud of.

I will vote for Trump and all Republican congressmen this years but only because I do not think that the Biden Harris agenda is good for America. Also, Obamacare was a failure, I would love to see socialized medicine but only if they took the profit out of healthcare, I consider our medicine in this country as a money making business, it is driven by profits, that is not real medicine.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

The definition of terrorism is something like this "to use fear for political or religious purposes".
So when you try to scare female voters with your sick fantasies, your actully being a terrorist.

Let me repeat, a TERRORIST!!

What a cool story to tell your kids when they get older "Kids, have i ever told you about the time i used terrorism to try to scare women into voting what i tell them to vote?" They are gonna be real proud about their dad...

edit on 16 9 2020 by NoFearsEqualsFreeMan because: (no reason given)

edit on 16 9 2020 by NoFearsEqualsFreeMan because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Sep 16 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I would always call the cops first.
But, I live in the free state of Tennessee, if I am in fear for my life or great bodily harm to my self or another. What can I say? It becomes a free fire zone.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
My reply was for the ATS members that try to justify what is done in this thread:

He Just Empties You All Out Whistleblower Reports High Number of Hysterectomies at ICE...

...plain old cynicism.

We can be better than this!

(post by AlaskanDad removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Another unknown whistleblower. yep,totally believe it with no real evidence.(sarc)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   

The Whataboutism is strong with you!

Take it to that thread. Apples and oranges amigo...

edit on 16-9-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Gee don't be triggered, what are you a bunch of liberal snowflakes,

man up man!

Grow a pair!

Not a pear!

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

...and this is why the rest of the state of Alaska considers SE AK to be akin to that special cousin that is kept locked in the attic during family get togethers lest he ruin the family portraits... again.

SMH

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Try it,. that's all I can say to these Communist dirt bags. Where I live I am 100 percent within my rights to put my gun up to someones forehead on my property if I feel threatened. It does not have to be my property but things get a lot more strict when it comes to defending yourself.

We do not have to retreat so they had better unless they all want a serious permanent limp or worse.

I live outside of where Biden just waved at an empty field if that tells you anything. Its a constant battle against the corrupt election polling stations in Miami-Dade County but we will win again due to shear numbers who wont vote for a guy that cant remember what year it is.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I would just take my sheets from the firing range and place them at 10, 30, 50 yards in front of my house.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
i had a vision of a GOP sign in my yard --->>

TRUMP = PENCE
(w/ TRILATERAL COMMISSION = ROCKEFELLER Factions)

versus the BIDEN Team w/ Mega Pharma + Mega Media factions funding

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
My wife wanted to put a BLM sign in our yard on the 4th of July, along with the usual little American Flags. I talked her out of the BLM sign!

Did she intend it to be some form of camouflage or was your wife the victim of a head injury? Why, oh why in the blue hell would any non-black individual put one of those signs in their goddamn yard after all that's happened if not purely for the purpose of keeping potential attackers off guard?

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 02:49 AM
link   

I remember my first day at ATS...

(post by NoFearsEqualsFreeMan removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join