It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus is gonna need your help more people on the Earth in the Millennium than there are now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
That's why he's going to need your help.

For public administration.

Are you the type that can do public administration well then you are needed.

Scripture says that there will be more people at the end of the millennium then there are stands on the beaches of the earth and stars in the heavens.

I think I'm remembering that right.

So don't be late getting to the next World when we get there that's when the real work begins

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
So Paul says in 1 cor 6 that will be judging everybody and the angels.

Are you up for it everybody here on this Forum is Imho... especially muzzle he's cool

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
First he will have to shorten the days, lest there be no flesh left in the Tribulation we are moving into

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Not sure why a deity that made the universe in 7 days needs my help. Im not religious, but I’m listening....

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

You are getting mixed up on this one, those included as the "sands of the sea" are the rebels that get killed with Satan at the end of the 1000 years, this takes place just after Satan gets out of the jail that God put him into, which happens closer to our day.

As to the number of people on the earth once Satan is released, nobody knows, my guess is around 30 billion plus, which includes billions of people that died before Armageddon good and bad people.

Revelation 20:7-9

7 Now as soon as the 1,000 years have ended, Satan will be released from his prison, 8 and he will go out to mislead those nations in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Maʹgog, to gather them together for the war. The number of these is as the sand of the sea. 9 And they advanced over the whole earth and encircled the camp of the holy ones and the beloved city. But fire came down out of heaven and consumed them.

Of coarse there will be billlions loyalists to God that will survive this, and this time, unlike today nobody will deceived by things like evolution and bogus religious ideologies, everybody will make a clear choice based on 100% of the truth of reality.
Rebel against God or not will be the final issue.

edit on 17-9-2020 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Tell him to stop sending people to Hell then...after 2000 years of damning folks for every little, Hell seems like a pretty big army.

edit on 18-9-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Jesus came and went, lived and died.

Christ consciousness may return in the Flesh One Day, but He is not Jesus. He will be a man with a task to fulfill, much like Jesus did in his Day.

However, his Word is same as He.

It's all a bit confusing methinks.

Then again, who am I to know this?

I'm just an old fool who dared to dream, got lost along the way, and had a hell of a time riding back up (or down).

new topics

top topics

join