It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harris-Biden Conditioning Begins

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I think Joe Biden has decided to hold a press conference. It sounds like he's doing pretty well thus far.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Almost all the democrats change their last name.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I think Joe Biden has decided to hold a press conference. It sounds like he's doing pretty well thus far.

Sounds like he's getting scripted questions.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't know...Kamala Harris turned Joe Biden to jello on the debate stage.

What are you talk'n bout Willis Biden is Jello! lol

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

All the time I thought the same. As if TPTB were openly being so audacious to put it in our faces and see how the sheep accept the narrative. I mean it worked and it still has me scratching my head why I’ve never seen it mentioned more

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Sounds like he's getting scripted questions.

It wouldn’t surprise me if the reporters have a teleprompter of their own operated by the campaign lackeys.
edit on 16-9-2020 by Cynicalhope because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaint
a reply to: Drucifer

All the time I thought the same. As if TPTB were openly being so audacious to put it in our faces and see how the sheep accept the narrative. I mean it worked and it still has me scratching my head why I’ve never seen it mentioned more

Exactly! I don't really believe in coincidence, especially concerning larger events and that was just way too large of one to believe it occurred naturally.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Oh WOW. Harris must have let Biden sniff her hair which made him call it Harris Biden now. She must have some high hormone content in her hair.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Oh WOW. Harris must have let Biden sniff her hair which made him call it Harris Biden now. She must have some high hormone content in her hair.

Haha, my wife would blame the parabens in the shampoo. Says they’re bad for our brains.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join