It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A baffling defense counsel move results in BWC and dashcam video release of cop killing

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I'm not sure he read your OP

Most folks aren't in a hurry to share this video. What it shows is horrific, EOW LODD hard to watch

Blessed be the peacemakers 😟
edit on 9/19/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Not entirely ridiculous, some EMS systems have protocols for chemical restraint in the field, for paramedics, the one I was looking at did not even look like an online procedure. Called for using haloperidol, versed, or ketamine.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I saw this video once showing how they dealt with violent armed psych calls in this other country, may have been the Philippines? This guy with a bow shows up & an arrow tipped with a syringe a high velocity injection like that would be real painful. If I saw bow guy show up I might start acting sane real quick.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   
The way the perp was resisting, perhaps the officers should have been ready to use lethal force instead of standing there with a can of spray.

They ask the perp twice if he had anything the officers should know about. Why didn't they run the tag? After all, it was found out he was a felon.
edit on 19-9-2020 by eManym because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: LafingWithTears
I saw this video once showing how they dealt with violent armed psych calls in this other country, may have been the Philippines? This guy with a bow shows up & an arrow tipped with a syringe a high velocity injection like that would be real painful. If I saw bow guy show up I might start acting sane real quick.

Doubt give Shamrock any ideas, he'd love to go from the Taser to the bow.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: LafingWithTears

Yea, there’s protocol for a sedative to be administered by trained medical professionals in the field.

Cops ain’t it.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

What’s yet one more thing to carry around at this point, really?

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
a reply to: Shamrock6

You must be pretty terrible at googling then because I did one search and found a couple dozen direct links to video, articles with video, and articles with links to video.

"Links to video" yes but not the released video you mentioned in your OP.

Seems like someone desperate to watch a video..

I'm not desperate to watch the video. It just seems prudent when the entire topic is about a video to include said video. It's a decent OP dont get me wrong you did a good job writing it. But it is obviously lacking context. Its kind of like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich minus the peanut butter.

You’ll note the thread title is about the attorney’s request for video to be released, not about the video itself

Are we discussing the OP or just the title of the OP?

I found the video though thanks, have a good day.

I know that I am like...over a week late but I'm just getting around to read it. I hate to nitpick and mean it with all due respect but wouldn't you assume anyway that for the average person discussing anything regarding this crime, the default would be to NOT post the video anyway? Just from the whole tackiness slash tact angle? I for one know I would never want any handle or screen name traceable to me to be attached to videos of people violently losing their lives forever after on the internet. And I am thankful it wasn't embedded cuz I cant stomach such images.

I could totally be the odd man out and talking nonsense but I'd be more likely to venture that others would find providing the video itself too tacky to be tied forever to it, no matter what the discussion (even if the post is an editorial one concerning the question, "will this specific part of the film be helpful or hurtful," and it really does require seeing it to make a sensible argument...I still couldn't get clean in the shower if I were the one who provided it.) I dunno, maybe that plays into your question's answer. Oh well. Best wishes

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Agreed

I'm not sure why they think the video holds any impact over universally denouncing violence against law enforcement

Its horrific. It just shows one brave American cop being murdered in cold blood and another brave American cop being critically wounded by the same gunman. It shows the man they have in police custody for the crime committing these depraved acts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join