It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama’s Executive Order 13583 and the Purge of Generals and Admirals Are Now Obvious

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

I am drunk. You havent debunked me.

Whats your point regarding Obamas marxist ideology training the military?

All i hear is america 'pulling out' ...as if you didnt come already.

Putin would love you to pull out.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Obama is still on Pennsylvania Avenue he's four blocks down the way from the White House to this day.

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: sunkuong

Obama still runs the country. Most of all of his pieces remain in all agencies and military. Hes aligned with other foreign leaders to undermine the USA. I still feel that its the rise of the 4th Reich as they never went away and the "1000" year 3rd Reich was connected with extremists from the middle east.

Look at our cities along with the mayors and governors. That stuff was around way before Trump ever showed up along with the propagandized USA MSM.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong
Oh man. I wish Trump would write a 4d chess book. Show them Marxists how its played.

I'd buy that for a dollar.

It would be a great read along with a bottle of Trump wine and just as apropos; reading about playing chess while drinking wine from a guy who can't play chess and doesn't drink.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Wow. What a Marxist genius.

He deserves another term since his first 2 didnt count because of the birtherism.

So he can complete his Marxist islamic anti american dream.

Obama for a third term! And he doesnt even have to move house. He can run the country rent free in your mind.
edit on 16-9-2020 by sunkuong because: grammar nazis knocking

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I am drunk. You havent debunked me.

Whats your point regarding Obamas marxist ideology training the military?

All i hear is america 'pulling out' ...as if you didnt come already.

Putin would love you to pull out.

I couldn't care less about debunking you, the matter has been debunked so all people of sound mind know the truth about it.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

So what point are you making by not making a point?

I dont know if sound minded people are as common as unicorns...but youve convinced me.

Youre right. Its not Putin. It was Ukraine all along

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: 727Sky

LOL. A coup, sure. Redstate is so believable so you'll have to forgive me.

This is what's known as the genetic fallacy, or fallacy of origins. Basically, you don't have the intellectual capacity to actually address the subject matter, so you cry about the source.

Weak.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
This is what's known as the genetic fallacy, or fallacy of origins. Basically, you don't have the intellectual capacity to actually address the subject matter, so you cry about the source.

Pete the Purple Unicorn is going to take over the government, I read it in a National Enquirer article, address that please.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I hear Pete has been deepstating the whole time.

You cant trust unicorns...its a known fact. Sound minds already know this

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I hear Pete has been deepstating the whole time.

You cant trust unicorns...its a known fact. Sound minds already know this

When Pete isn't busy shooting rainbows out of his ass he's actively working to undermine the President of the United States, I read it in an op-ed so it must be 100% true and not just some wacknut's opinion.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

So what is the current context? Can you make a non fallacious argument or do we all just guess what you are disputing....i mean other than the obvious?

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Undermining Trump or the President? Youre not making sense

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

Sorry, undermining Trump while supporting President Obama's not so secret third term.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Now youre confirming my biased expectation. Good man, i tip my hat.

Were we talking about destroying america through marxist indoctrination or farting rainbows.

Ive gone confused myself

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

President Trump needs to purge every military official Hussein installed if he hasn't already.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

He should just purge them all and run it himself, he's so much smarter than everyone anyhow.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

a reply to: Waterglass

It only 'adds up' if you like non-critically thinking op-ed pieces that confirm your political bias.

Incorrect. Here I cite these recordings from June that the media purposely kept from you.
A coup did occur FOR SURE. FACT. Never in history has the media in lockstep with Big Tech ever worked so hard to keep this and anything related to Spygate censored. The censorship is unprecedented.

www.cadc.uscourts.gov...

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Better do that quickly. I mean, if he doesnt want his appointees to quit or be fired before the election. Sorry, i meant before the Purge

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
A coup did occur FOR SURE.

For sure? Like for realz? Wow. Your opinion is so much more believable than Red State, the Original Poster should have used you as their source.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
A coup did occur FOR SURE.

For sure? Like for realz? Wow. Your opinion is so much more believable than Red State, the Original Poster should have used you as their source.

Yea so only an idiot at this point would think a coup did not occur. The whole point of a Coup is to not be apparent. I mean this is basic military science. You're not smart if you think you're going to get any legitimate information from the MSM. These are the same clowns telling you to wear a mask though all mask studies past and present have invalidated the claim.
Good luck with that Big Brain there. It's working out well for you.

This is related too:

John Brennan then proceeded to take the Oath of Office, as administered by Vice President Joe Biden. Director Brennan then did something no other officer has done, something that occasioned its own measure of controversy. Brennan was sworn in on an original copy of the Constitution. It was a very august occasion, to be sure, but it was also a mysterious one. 

For the man who will be America's spymaster, it was an odd move for him to stir up trouble. If spies are said to be "spooks," our top spy's action was, well, "spooky."

Civil libertarians left and right were quick to point out that the 1787 Constitution did not include a Bill of Rights. Critics were right to be vigilant , especially when our spymaster has been so intimately associated with choosing targets for drone attacks. The Fifth Amendment says "no person shall be deprived of life, liberty, or property without due process of law." That guarantee should certainly apply to Americans here at home. Similarly, the Fourth Amendment's safeguards against unreasonable searches and seizures need to be underscored.

But there was little notice of the fact that the First Amendment provides for No Establishment of Religion. This was conspicuously not a part of the Constitution that Brennan chose to swear to uphold.

The Constitution of 1787 did not afford that guarantee, but it did give all Americans protection from religious tests for office. Thus, even without a Bill of Rights, Article VI, Sec. 3 provides that: "...no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States."

As a result, Brennan's opponents on Capitol Hill scrupulously avoided questioning him about his religion. That was as it should be. We have consistently opposed such religious tests when applied to men and women of our faith. 
Still, John Brennan fueled rumors when he defended jihad as a legitimate expression of Islam. He has spoken of "our Saudi partners." If they are our partners, then he should have been asked why the Crown Prince Abdullah refused Vice President Al Gore's personal request in 1998 for U.S. access to al Qaeda's financial chief, Madani al Tayyib. According to the official 9/11 Commission Report, "U.S. never gained this access" to the man who might have unraveled the plot against the Twin Towers and the Pentagon.

www.frc.org...
edit on fWednesdayAmerica/Chicago4310699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join