It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Career Advice from Joe Biden - Become a Coder or a Quartermaster.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

LOL not everyone can be a coder, it requires logical thinking and somethings thinking outside the box to solve some complicated problems. Believe me I tried to teach people how to code because I know it would help them make more money, but realized some people are not built for it. They either can't grasp the concept or just have zero interest in it. Some people are built differently and you just have to face that reality.

If it was easy and fun then everyone will be doing it.
edit on 16-9-2020 by ambassado12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ambassado12

LOL not everyone can be a coder, it requires logical thinking and somethings thinking outside the box to solve some complicated problems. Believe me I tried to teach people how to code because I know it would help them make more money, but realized some people are not built for it. They either can't grasp the concept or just have zero interest in it. Some people are built differently and you just have to face that reality.

If it was easy and fun then everyone will be doing it.

Definitely true, some people are just naturally pre disposed, take some of the musicians I see on youtube, it's takes work, but also something a person is born with. Especially the 10/11/12 year old guitar shredders, or young multi instrumentalist's. Born with rhythm, timing, good sense of pitch.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

We all have our talents.

Our mission in life is to figure out what those are and learn to capitalize on those gifts.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
That is basically a version of "let them eat cake" and shows how out-of-touch Liberal elites are to their constituency. The context of the statement was in telling a coal miner what do do when the coal industry is shut down by the left's arbitrary regulations. Oh no problem Mr. Miner, just be a coder.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RKWWWW

It's crazy that Joe Biden says he does not trust president Trump, yet every solution he recommended today is what the Trump Administration has already implemented, or is in the process of implementing.

A tad Slow Joe: omaha.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ambassado12

I understand what you are saying. There are also different types of coding jobs. Medical offices and hospitals hire coders all the time.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Funniest $#!^ ever. He should learn to code because he's sucking at his day job.

Why not learn another language while you're at it. Let's start with Chinese. That should be a pretty good starting point.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Coal is a dying industry. They dont have to pursue a career in coding, but it would be wise to begin looking elsewhere. I think it would be worth it for Biden's team to look into offering the first GND jobs to current coal & oil workers. It's an interesting situation; the democrats historically had the support of union workers but still it's no use lying to them and telling them you'll save their jobs when the industry has been in decline for the past decade.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Or people should get their corrupt father to get them a highly paid Job, bribe. While knowing f.u.c.k. all about said industry.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: bigsnowman

It's also not the smartest move telling them you'll work to kill their jobs as soon as you take office either, and then tell them to simply go out and learn to code.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join