It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breonna Taylor Was Not Innocent, she Was Involved in Her Boyfriend's Gang & Criminal Activity.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Yup.. The war on drugs is a complete failure but they still do things the same old way.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Pretty much knew it all along this report confirms it, she was a minor player in this gang’s drug activities.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Yup.. The war on drugs is a complete failure but they still do things the same old way.

Why does it always seem the harmless drug dealers have illegal firearms and commit additional crimes? Strange huh?

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Killing any person over drugs is evil and asinine.

Criminals were shooting at the police... Did you expect them not to shoot back?

kick in my door and im likely to shoot too.

If a cop no knocks and kills someone defending their home, i call that murder. Flat out. Its murder. You come in my home unannounced and my dog will attack you while I shoot you multiple times. I won't even stop pulling the trigger until i hear it click empty.

The Supreme Court has upheld my right to do so, regardless of a badge.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Interesting video...

But why is she telling to her dog that it's going down out there? Like the dog understands what she's saying.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

A primary tactic for big government statist bootlickers is to misrepresent the facts to make their big government statist bootlicking look like it isn't big government statist bootlicking. Basically they're lying to themselves since it makes them feel all warm and safe when big government statists boots are generously applied to their willing tongues.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
One of the officers accounts.
abcnews.go.com...

That just cemented ElectricUniverse's OP.

But I feel like the Kenneth dude is fibbing some. He said the door came off the hinges and he fired a shot, then he said the door flew open so he fired a shot. On top of that, there were knocks at the door.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: game over man
This thread is pathetic... looking for attention after the city gave the family $12 million today. Disgusting thread

Another mindless zombie attempting to deny facts. So, according to your logic presenting evidence which disproves your "feelings" is pathetic? Tell you what. Shut your pie hole, or your feelers if you are only going to talk about "your feelings" in a thread that is presenting evidence. You don't have to respond to this since it's obvious you have nothing intelligent to say.

He's the type that can't handle the truth. There are lots of people like that in the nanny state the democrats have turned this country into.

Thank you for all of the evidence you've provided, BTW. I think the family should surrender the $12 million back and sue the boyfriend who shot at the police first.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: HighasAkite

Trump was right, but at least he stopped if he was asked. It's not like he was one of those hollywood democrats that rape little boys. Had Trump ever raped someone, there would have been evidence and a case a long time ago.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

By the shooter's own account, he shot through the door after the police knocked multiple times.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

By the polices own account. They entered the home before taking fire.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

originally posted by: blueman12

Why does it always seem the harmless drug dealers have illegal firearms and commit additional crimes? Strange huh?

What illegal firearms? for that matter..what drugs?
edit on 16-9-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

By the shooter's own account, he shot through the door after the police knocked multiple times.

No, the door was breached!

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

When Has Trump Been Accused of Rape or Attempted Rape? Allegations Include a Child, His Wife and a Business Associate

Justice Department asks to defend Trump in rape accuser E. Jean Carroll's defamation lawsuit

You were saying?
edit on 16-9-2020 by HighasAkite because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2020 by HighasAkite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
This thread is such a joke, conservatives are all about upholding the constitution, this shows their toxic hypocrisy. You're innocent until proven guilty. Period. Now read the thread title. This thread pathetic and disgusting. This thread is disgusting.

Compare any of the police brutality cases against black people to the below story:

Jason Mesich

There's endless examples, the GOP is extremely racist.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

This thread is such a joke, conservatives are all about upholding the constitution, this shows their toxic hypocrisy. You're innocent until proven guilty. Period. Now read the thread title. This thread pathetic and disgusting. This thread is disgusting.

Compare any of the police brutality cases against black people to the below story:

Jason Mesich

Smearing the dead, is never a good look, especially with unfounded/unproven allegations.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
At this point, we're relying on the word of people who have a lot at stake if it goes one way or the other.

The only way I'll trust any of this at this point is if body camera footage is shown. If I remember right, no one has claimed footage does not exist, but that it hasn't been seen yet.

While in 99% of cases I'll take an officer's word for it, the political climate right now is way too f*cked to rely on that. Especially when an officer is saying they entered first, 12 days after he had ample time to align/corroborate stories.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Killing any person over drugs is evil and asinine.

Seriously man, did somebody hack your account?

Nobody got killed over drugs. They got killed over her drug dealer boyfriend initiating a gunfight with police.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
No knock warrants are good for the country. They need to stay in place. And give police more freedom to just shoot as their assessment. Arm more good civilians to help the police too. Make them deputies. Arm teachers too.

A little bird told me were fast approaching mass shooting season.

We were on a covid hiatus.

Start some gofundme for the heroes involved too.
Give the police fully automated guns too. They disproportionately die at the hands of criminals like breonna..

Her name sounds like a condiment like carewemust says of those animals..🇺🇸😍
Go go.
edit on 16-9-2020 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Jason Mesich

Breonna Taylor was on the warrant they were serving for her participation in drug dealing stretching back to 2016 when a dead body was found in a car she rented. Going all the way through years of heavy surveillance, recorded conversations, several instances where she used massive amounts of undeclared income to twice bail her boy friend out of jail for his crimes.

As anyone knows, the boyfriend should not have had a gun and as the evidence clearly shows the people who knew him best knew what happened - the police announced themselves and were shot at - the boyfriend then used the 10 minutes to flush the drugs.

The boyfriend also claimed the police knocked first in statements and it seems clear based on what evidence was available that he hid behind Breonna.

If this was a no knock warrant which it should have been, it's likely everyone would still be alive.

This wasnt a case of some petty weed dealer - these were long time criminals who got what they deserved in one case.
edit on 16-9-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join