It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breonna Taylor Was Not Innocent, she Was Involved in Her Boyfriend's Gang & Criminal Activity.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13
a reply to: vonclod

Which in that interview they even state he shot through the door. Legal carry or not that is a big no-no. Does not help his case at all. One of the big rules of shooting is to be aware of your target. Otherwise if you miss who knows where it will go. Kind of a cluster#$%^ really as his negligence is the cause of her death. It wasn't all guns ablazing it was a response to him shooting first.

It's a cluster@#$% for sure. I would agree, shooting through the door is a bit too preemptive.

No knocks need to stop for petty drug stuff.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Glover was once Breonna's boyfriend, I don't think that is being disputed. They were not currently together.

And he still kept taking drugs to her appartment, and used Breonna's main vehicle, and a rented vehicle in Breonna's name which had the corpse of Fernandez Bowman... She was still helping her former boyfriend which is why the police had a warrant and had her as a suspect.

edit on 15-9-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Link

"I just let off one shot. Like, I still can't see who it is or anything. So now the door's, like, flying open," he continued. "I let off one shot, and then all of a sudden there's a whole lot of shots and we like we both just dropped to the ground."

So he shot first. Kills a lot of narratives actually. No wonder it settled so quick. The key would be the laws for self-defense in that state. During any type of raid cops will have weapons "hot", being shot at it will result in return fire. Neither side is blameless.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   

It's a cluster@#$% for sure. I would agree, shooting through the door is a bit too preemptive.

Ironic how you keep ignoring the fact that the police did knock. If it had been a no knock warrant Breonna would still be alive.

You hear a knock in your house, even late at night, and your first thought is to shoot through the door?... Is that your argument?...

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Glover was once Breonna's boyfriend, I don't think that is being disputed. They were not currently together.

And he still kept taking drugs to her appartment, and used Breonna's main vehicle, and a rented vehicle in Breonna's name which had the corpse of Fernandez Bowman... She was still helping her former boyfriend which is why the police had a warrant and had her as a suspect.

I still believe, Walker fired in self defence, right, wrong, or indifferent. By Walkers account, the door was breached, and he fired.
edit on 16-9-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

The act of victim shaming is one of the lowest forms of humanity.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Ironic how you keep ignoring the fact that the police did knock. If it had been a no knock warrant Breonna would still be alive.

You hear a knock in your house, even late at night, and your first thought is to shoot through the door?... Is that your argument?...

The door was off the hinges when Walker fired..that crosses the line..imo

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Yea, except most petty drug stuff isn't just that. I am one of those ATS members who does indulge in certain forbidden hobbies. A huge majority of drug dealers of any real means is going to have guns, which are not legal especially when used in these enterprises and on top of that dealers usually have connections [if not belong to] to the very gangs that are a major player in other activities. And this is one thing I can say does not vary between white, black or any other skin color. Biker gangs, hood gangs and all the rest protect their investments. Yea, not every drug dealer is involved in other criminal activity, but ones who supply tend to and that is the type of people no-knocks are for.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   

You get a no knock when...

There is a high chance of evidence being destroyed before you can enter.

There is a high chance of being shot at by occupants inside.

One of those things was certainly proven. Had Grover been there, odds are both would have happened.

Second of all, drugs are a criminal offense in Kentucky. Doesn’t matter how you or I or anyone else feels about it. It is against the law. Mostly due to the theft and violence that always seem to accompany the drug trade. But there is always Uncle Sam not getting his cut of the profits as well. It is what they hung on Al Capone despite all the murder and mayhem.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   
This thread is pathetic... looking for attention after the city gave the family $12 million today. Disgusting thread

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   

edit on 16-9-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: deleted for double post.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

You get a no knock when...

There is a high chance of evidence being destroyed before you can enter.

There is a high chance of being shot at by occupants inside.

One of those things was certainly proven. Had Grover been there, odds are both would have happened.

Second of all, drugs are a criminal offense in Kentucky. Doesn’t matter how you or I or anyone else feels about it. It is against the law. Mostly due to the theft and violence that always seem to accompany the drug trade. But there is always Uncle Sam not getting his cut of the profits as well. It is what they hung on Al Capone despite all the murder and mayhem.

Sure, I get all that. The war on drugs is a spectacular failure, but, it is what it is. Still, they could just grab them coming or going, then gain entry. I just don't like it for anything other than something more "life imperative"

I think it goes a bit sideways too often.
edit on 16-9-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
He fired one shot, I assume to scare off whoever he thought was breaking into the house. If he was a criminal trying to kill cops I would expect a mag dump and you know that as well.

Get real dude.

They weren't breaking into the house, they knocked on the door... To which a completely innocent man decides to get his gun and shoot at the door?... When Kenneth shot at the door, hitting an officer on the leg, the police hadn't broken in yet. When Kenneth shot, hitting a cop, the police broke the door and shot at the hallway from which the shot came from hitting Breonna.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
This thread is pathetic... looking for attention after the city gave the family $12 million today. Disgusting thread

Another mindless zombie attempting to deny facts. So, according to your logic presenting evidence which disproves your "feelings" is pathetic? Tell you what. Shut your pie hole, or your feelers if you are only going to talk about "your feelings" in a thread that is presenting evidence. You don't have to respond to this since it's obvious you have nothing intelligent to say.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Be that as it may, no-knock warrants need to go.

They put officers and innocent people in danger. If she was not the target and she got killed in the process then this wasn't a good shoot or a good raid.

Changes to need to be made with respect to how police execute warrants like this.

Edit:
All that said, if you shoot through a door a cops they will probably go in guns blazing. You're not giving them much choice.
edit on 9 16 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oppositeoftruth

Uhh yes, but this will only strengthen the resolve of the left. They love rapist, and drug dealers and murderers, that's like their click...

Wanna be a famous lefty and talk to the woman running for vice president?..... Break into your ex girlfriends house, and FORCEFULLY PIT YOUR FINGERS IN HER VAGINA! f@#king sick.....

The absolute irony of Trump supporters claiming this about the left is almost too much to take.

I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything.

- President Donald J Trump

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

We are so damn predictable. So damn gullible, and do damn easy to manipulate.

The truth on the internet has more varieties than a pack of, days of the week, underwear, and is changed more often than the average person looks at their cell phone.

All of this is just prep work. Our "give us Barabus" moment is just around the corner. I am sure we will not fail to be bought off again.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Accounts differ. The occupants did hear pounding at the door. However they claim that they asked several times who was there and got no response. Neighbors also claimed to not hear the police announce themselves.

I wish that the body cam footage would be released... if any.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

Should be plenty to restart their drug enterprise

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   

www.nbcnews.com...

Mattingly says he got all the way into the house and saw Walker pointing the gun. He heard Walker’s shot and returned fire immediately. Mattingly had been hit in the leg, and would later learn the bullet had punctured his femoral artery. Walker did not fire his weapon again.

Just to be clear. The police entered the home first before Walker opened fire. He did not shoot through the door. He shot at, from his alleged perspective, intruders that had broken into his home.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join