It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breonna Taylor Was Not Innocent, she Was Involved in Her Boyfriend's Gang & Criminal Activity.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

I'm suggesting self defence, why would he "KNOWINGLY!!!" shoot at police, with no reason. I suggest, he was startled awake, didn't hear the knock, woke up when the door was breached, and reacted to a home invasion.

Because Kenneth did tell Glover that he heard the police knock and he shot at the police. The media, and left-wing leaders are lying, the officers themselves stated they knocked on the door and announced themselves. The other criminal says maybe Kenneth thought it was robbers, but there is no evidence supporting this.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Breonna's boyfriend, Kenneth Walker, wasn't an upstanding citizen. He is a criminal whom has even committed murder/homicide, and when he heard the police knocking he shot at them hitting an officer in the leg, which caused the officers to break the door and shoot at the house hitting Breonna and killing her.

edit on 15-9-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: Who was Breonna's boyfriend is confusing.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: infolurker

I tend to agree.

vonclod doesn't know what he is talking about. Kenneth Walker was Breonna's boyfriend, and Kenneth shot at the police which shot back and killed Breonna. We don't know if anyone else shot at the police. Kenneth also remained in the house for a long time by himself and could have flushed drugs, and moved weapons, or whatever.

Glover also says that Kenneth is in there, the prison, and he was acting like it wasn't his fault despite telling Glover that after he heard the police knocking he shot at them. The other criminal says he think

I could care less what the con said. Get real. He wasn't there.

Let me be honest, if my house gets broken into in the middle of the night and I wake up to the sound of crashing glass groggy and not knowing what the hell is going on, I may be armed as well.

How do I know it is police? Did I hear them? Maybe not.

And let's get real, home invaders have been yelling Police as they smash through doors lately.

That could well be me dead on the floor in my own house in the same situation. No knock / Dynamic Entry is Bull#hit except in life and death situations.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Breonna's boyfriend wasn't an upstanding citizen. He is a criminal whom has even committed murder/homicide, and when he heard the police knocking he shot at them hitting an officer in the leg, which caused the officers to break the door and shoot at the house hitting Breonna and killing her.

I'm thinking that was her old boyfriend, the guy with her that shot is being seen as a different person. You saying he shot through the door after the actually knocked on the door is something totally different.

edit on 15-9-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Breonna's boyfriend wasn't an upstanding citizen. He is a criminal whom has even committed murder/homicide, and when he heard the police knocking he shot at them hitting an officer in the leg, which caused the officers to break the door and shoot at the house hitting Breonna and killing her.

A criminal who committed murder?

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Again, that appears to be untrue.

www.courier-journal.com...

Claim: Taylor was living with a drug dealer

Several social media posts have accused Taylor of living with a drug dealer, insinuating that is why police had targeted her place for a search warrant in their narcotics investigation.

Taylor shared her apartment with her younger sister, Juniyah Palmer. Neither Taylor nor Palmer have any history of drug offenses.

Taylor's boyfriend, Kenneth Walker, did not live in the apartment, according to the address listed on his arrest citation. He also has no history of drug offenses, and Walker was not named in the search warrant.

edit on 15-9-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I could care less what the con said. Get real. He wasn't there.

Glover and Kenneth were in the house the night of the shooting. You are jumping the gun like many are doing. The officers themselves testified that they knocked on the door and announced themselves. Glover, said that Kenneth, Breonna's boyfriend, told him he heard the knocks and shot at the police. Glover could have been asleep, and only Kenneth and Breona heard the knock and the police. Breonna was in the hallway close to the door. Kenneth got his gun and shot through the door, and unfortunately Breonna was in the way, as the officers broke the door and shot back she was hit and killed.

edit on 15-9-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Again, that appears to be untrue.

Claim: Taylor was living with a drug dealer

Several social media posts have accused Taylor of living with a drug dealer, insinuating that is why police had targeted her place for a search warrant in their narcotics investigation.

Taylor shared her apartment with her younger sister, Juniyah Palmer. Neither Taylor nor Palmer have any history of drug offenses.

Taylor's boyfriend, Kenneth Walker, did not live in the apartment, according to the address listed on his arrest citation. He also has no history of drug offenses, and Walker was not named in the search warrant.

Yes, and Kenneth Walker, who was licensed to carry, shot at the cops.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Lol, I'm out

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Glover was arrested at a different location.

The officers testified. Really?

Where is the body cam?

How do you know the house occupant heard you say police?

Let's see the body cam footage.

He fired one shot, I assume to scare off whoever he thought was breaking into the house. If he was a criminal trying to kill cops I would expect a mag dump and you know that as well.

Get real dude.
edit on 15-9-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

He fired one shot, I assume to scare off whoever he thought was breaking into the house. If he was a criminal trying to kill cops I would expect a mag dump and you know that as well.

Get real dude.

I guess it all comes down to whether the guy shot through the door or not... You can't legally do that BTW...lol

If he did then he basically killed her by his stupid actions...
edit on 15-9-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

There are photos showing Breonna's boyfriend, and his vehicle, were photographed being at her home. There are also photos showing Kenneth coming out of Breonna's house with a package, with drugs, which he then took to sell.

edit on 15-9-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Criminals deserve it, wish they had shot them all dead, hope it hurt all the way to hell... Good riddance to worthless garbage.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
One of the officers accounts.
abcnews.go.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

We need to stop glorifying criminals

So I call the Trump family criminals and I'm.the unreasonable one who is making claims out of turn, revealing my TDS...and you call these two unconvicted US citizens who had their personal private property invaded by some fellers with a "no knock" warrant.
If you want to believe the story of the people who actually committed a crime that night go right ahead but you have no ground to stand on when it comes to calling people criminals after a single altercation with the police where because of their actions one got FIRED. Is it going to take the Orange man telling him "he's fired" for you to believe none of this should have ever happened.

Glory to those who deserve it, she surely deserved better and what happend to her has no excuse. There's no way to defend what the police did that night, they could have known there would be a gun there and used some TACT short for TACTICAL ingenuity to figure out how to control this situation rather than create chaos.

You think the victims are the criminals in this situation, if these dumba$$ cops really thought these were dangerous criminals they should have checked themselves before they wrecked themselves and others, just plain stupid and in THEIR POSITION, stupidity should be a criminal offense.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   
OP is a bootlicker. Kick in my door and my dear wife will ventilate you.
Probably a good thing since you are so full up with hot air.

Cut your loses and just shut up.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   

abcnews.go.com...

Among the documents provided there are two documents showing that Damarcus Glover vs Commonweath was/is in pending cases, and Breonna paid several thousands of dollars several times to get Glover out of jail, and the documents show a couple of warrants in 2016 and 2017 were open for Damarcus Glover.

It's a bit hard to read.

You can find them on second, and third page here.

www.yumpu.com...

edit on 15-9-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Which in that interview they even state he shot through the door. Legal carry or not that is a big no-no. Does not help his case at all. One of the big rules of shooting is to be aware of your target. Otherwise if you miss who knows where it will go. Kind of a cluster#$%^ really as his negligence is the cause of her death. It wasn't all guns ablazing it was a response to him shooting first.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   

abcnews.go.com...

Among the documents provided there are two documents showing that had Damarcus Glover vs Commonweath in pending cases, and Breonna paid several thousands of dollars several times to get Glover out of jail, and the documents show a couple of warrants in 2016 and 2017 were open for Damarcus Glover.

It's a bit hard to read.

You can find them on second, and third page here.

www.yumpu.com...

Glover was once Breonna's boyfriend, I don't think that is being disputed. They were not currently together.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   
In this page you can find that Jamarcus Glover was arrested, with other criminals, and they were in possession of several firearms, including one that was stolen, as well as coc aine and MJ, and other drug paraphernalia.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join