It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breonna Taylor Was Not Innocent, she Was Involved in Her Boyfriend's Gang & Criminal Activity.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: vampira309

Do criminals get to be judge, jury, and execution?

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DukeMisterio
Please correct me if I'm wrong but... isn't the official story that the police were serving a warrant at the wrong address?

To me it looks like the more dirt that gets dug up on this woman it just builds a stronger case for police corruption. Add that to the family just won 12 million from the city in just a few months.???

Nobody ever wins a judgement against the gubmint that fast. Dirty dirty stuff going on here.

They get settlements like that when city leaders are bullied or involved in a racist organization like bLM.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Hold on a second. They were executing a no knock warrant.

How were the occupants to know it wasn't some thugs trying to break in and kill them. They had every right to defend themselves from someone breaking into their home.

That is the downside of the thug life. A middle of the night raid is going to either be other thugs or the cops. Then there is the possibility they were going to shoot it out no matter who was busting down the door. On the other hand, for the police, there was no doubt who would be on the other side of the door ---- armed thugs.
edit on 15-9-2020 by RKWWWW because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   

How were the occupants to know it wasn't some thugs trying to break in and kill them. They had every right to defend themselves from someone breaking into their home.

That is false. A No-Knock warrant would have probably saved her life. The police did knock, and did announce they were the police. Which is why the criminals shot at the police. if it had been a "No-Knock warrant" the police would have been inside before the criminals would have been able to get their guns and shot at the police.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

That is false. A No-Knock warrant would have probably saved her life. The police did knock, and did announce they were the police. Which is why the criminals shot at the police. if it had been a "No-Knock warrant" the police would have been inside before the criminals would have been able to get their guns and shot at the police.

Right

What they find?

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Not quite true.

Here are the facts. The main fact that stands out is that they did not have any body cam footage (that they will share that is.)

I guess I should rephrase that. It appears there were bodycams present but LMPD refuses to share and also will not release the cams of other officers that arrived after the shooting.

It does stink.

www.courier-journal.com...

Our rating: False
Neither Taylor nor Kenneth Walker has any drug offenses on their records.

Additionally, though Taylor and Glover once dated, Glover said they were no longer in touch before her death. There is no evidence Glover was living in Taylor's apartment.

Hours after the shooting, then-Louisville Police Chief Steve Conrad told news media there was no body-camera footage to share from the shooting.

"This incident was related to the execution of a search warrant by members of our Criminal Interdiction Division, and some of the officers assigned to this division do not wear body-worn video systems," he said at a March 13 news conference.

However, crime scene photos taken after the shooting and published in early September show Detective Anthony James wearing a body camera on the right shoulder of his police vest.

The photos do not indicate if the camera was activated during the warrant execution. Photos also show that Cosgrove has a body camera mount on his vest.

Asked if James had captured any body camera footage, Steve Romines, an attorney for Walker, said, "Not that I've seen."

A previous Courier Journal open records request for body camera footage captured by officers responding to or on-scene at Taylor's apartment was denied by LMPD because "records requested make up intelligence and investigative reports being utilized in the criminal investigation" — not because none exists.

edit on 15-9-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
They find anything?

Did they have justification for the warrant? Were they shot at first... Hard questions to answer, but like Floyd who all of a sudden turned into an upstanding citizen with a funeral better than MLK.

Did anyone need to die, nope...Did their decisions in life play into their deaths...yep...

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Okay, so it seems that many of you responding here didn't even read the info provided in the documents.
This info includes a conversation on the phone, from the jail, after Grover was in prison the night of the shooting... K. Bradley was talking to another criminal/friend Glover, Breonna's boyfriend. (made a mistake Jamarcus Glover was Breonna's boyfriend)

In this transcript Glover states that Kenneth was the reason why Breonna got shot, because Kenneth shot at the police, which hit an officer on one leg, after the police knocked on the door.
Glover specifically says that Kenneth was the cause of Breonna's death, and that because Kenneth heard the police knock on the door he shot at the police.

edit on 15-9-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

They find anything?

Did they have justification for the warrant? Were they shot at first... Hard questions to answer, but like Floyd who all of a sudden turned into an upstanding citizen with a funeral better than MLK.

Did anyone need to die, nope...Did their decisions in life play into their deaths...yep...

I addressed the OPs insinuation that they just decided to shoot it out with the police..with nothing in the place!!! that makes no sense.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Here is the rest of the conversation that Grover had with others, and his criminal friend K. Bradley. Kenneth Bradley was Breonna's boyfriend.

Yeah, I made a mistake which I have corrected.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

I addressed the OPs insinuation that they just decided to shoot it out with the police..with nothing in the place!!! that makes no sense.

I didn't insinuate anything. I provided evidence, and those like you decided not to even read it. It's your fault and not mine that you keep jumping the gun when you don't know what the heck you are talking about...

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

The police did knock, and did announce they were the police. Which is why the criminals shot at the police.

Pardon me?

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   

It's too bad the home occupants were such horrible home-defenders.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Pardon me?

Read the damn evidence I provided...

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Pardon me?

Evidence? you mean the jailhouse stuff, between 2 people who weren't there?

Why would they shoot if they had no contraband? Let me clarify that, I don't believe they knew they were shooting at police, more like home invaders.
edit on 15-9-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Pardon me?

Why would they shoot if they had no contraband? Let me clarify that, I don't believe they knew they were shooting at police, more like home invaders.

I tend to agree.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   

What are you talking about? Kenneth Walker was in the house and he shot at the police, hitting one officer in the leg. Then the police broke the door, and without entering shot at the house because they were shot at...

One of the criminals,Glover, says he had talked with Kenneth about the whole thing, and Kenneth was acting as if it wasn't his fault even though he shot and hit a police officer.

edit on 15-9-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

I tend to agree.

vonclod doesn't know what he is talking about. Kenneth Walker was Breonna's boyfriend, and Kenneth shot at the police which shot back and killed Breonna. We don't know if anyone else shot at the police. Kenneth also remained in the house for a long time by himself and could have flushed drugs, and moved weapons, or whatever.

Glover also says that Kenneth is in there, the prison, and he was acting like it wasn't his fault despite telling Glover that after he heard the police knocking he shot at them. The other criminal says he think

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   

What are you talking about? Kenneth Bradley was in the house and he shot at the police, hitting one officer in the leg. Then the police broke the door, and without entering shot at the house because they were shot at...

I'm suggesting self defence, why would he "KNOWINGLY!!!" shoot at police, with no reason. I suggest, he was startled awake, didn't hear the knock, woke up when the door was breached, and reacted to a home invasion.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I kind of wonder if it does make sense... The guy could have been an upstanding citizen thinking his Girl friend appt was invaded by criminals so he shoots... Does he know her past...most likely not... Did her past lead to the moment that he found himself firing at unknown assailant..most likely yes..

We all follow our own yellow brick road that leads to good or bad situations that we all had a big part in creating.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join