It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breonna Taylor Was Not Innocent, she Was Involved in Her Boyfriend's Gang & Criminal Activity.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
This report comes from the "TatumReport.com" and also from his youtube channel: "The Officer Tatum." All credits, and all this information, is credited to Officer Tatum and his contacts in police departments.

Tatum is a former police officer who has a lot of contacts in various police departments. On September 9th, 2020, Tatum released more evidence showing that Breonna Taylor was knee deep involved in her boyfriend's gang activities, and she was no innocent bystander despite the left-wing media, and the left lying about her constantly.

In the following youtube video Tatum gives a link to a leaked document which proves Breonna Taylor was a criminal who knew what she was involved in, and participated willingly in helping at least some of the deals, even abiding in at least one murder her boyfriend was doing/involved in. She also served as an intermediary between other gang members and her boyfriend in attempts to dupe the police.

Breonna even loaned her own vehicle for much of the drug trafficking sales that her boyfriend was selling. Not only that, but at least one victim of homicide, Fernandez Bowman, was found in a car that Breonna herself had rented. After this occurred she was forced to resign working for the city as an EMT, but for some reason the left-wing media has left this, and other facts, out of their reports.

Breonna also posted several bails to get her boyfriend released, which you have to ask from where was she getting the money she was using to bail her boyfriend so many times after she had been forced to resign, and could no longer work for the city? This leaked document even has the transcript of several drug businesses, and other conversations that Breonna had with her boyfriend, or her boyfriend had with other criminals. The leaked document also has records of their phone conversations from/in jail and other evidence which proves Breonna Taylor was a criminal whom willingly helped her criminal boyfriend including in at least one homicide.

Here is the video.

And here is a direct link to the leaked report.

Breonna Taylor

edit on 15-9-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I hadn't followed this particular case, but is there any of these people that are not deranged criminals?

As I said before, this lavishing upon criminals is 100% on purpose. There is a spiritual reason for it, and it is not a good spiritual reason.

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Regardless of her innocence or guilt - cops don't get to be judge & jury. You can't convince me that it was ok for her to be shot many times and left on the floor to die with no aid .

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
They find anything?

+22 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: vampira309

Two people in the apartment other than the police. Her boyfriend said he shot at the cops. The police had to deal with him before they could safely render aid to her, especially since he admits he was armed.

So "judge & jury" nope, not when you're getting shot at.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
The city where this is taking place at is total madness, that family got awarded 12 million in the case. Obviously this is political and nothing more.

Political you say? Where the link the OP served is part of it, but digging a bit further, revealed a couple of things.

The 12 million awarded is coming directly from the city, none of the officers will have to pay anything or have their paychecks garnished.

Speaking of which, all officers in the raid are still employed, save for one, a detective, his actions that night were actually pretty incompetent, thus was terminated.

While the family was awarded the money, the Police department and offices insist they did nothing wrong.

Breonna Taylor and her BF were literally drug runners, but don’t be surprised at that prospect, that’s actually pretty common in the lower economic spectrums. I know, I see it all the time when I go to my brothers. It’s just something that happens and people tend to ignore or simply ignorant of it, convinced law enforcement gets all the wrong doers, ‘fraid it isn’t so. Society engages in the illicit so much So that I guarantee any one User of ATS that one of your neighbors is doing something illicit right now and probably for a good while too.

We need to stop glorifying criminals.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: vampira309

First of all, the truth matters. She was no innocent bystander. Second of all, the criminals shot at the police, which is why they had to shoot back. You might be one of those liberals/progressives demanding that the police don't shoot back at criminals, but they will do it to protect themselves and each other. We don't know 100% who was shooting at the officers. We know that the warrant included her name, her vehicle which is in surveillance videos showing how she helped her boyfriend in criminal activity, and when her boyfriend and his gang members had been arrested in the past guns, and drugs had been found, including a stolen gun.

Tatum even states that he doesn't think she deserved to be killed for her criminal activities, but the truth is someone, or various someones in her apartment shot at the police, and they shot back which killed her. Not only that, but after the shooting her boyfriend was inside by himself for about 10 minutes or so. He could have gotten rid of evidence, including taken the gun from her if she was one of the criminals shooting at the police...

edit on 15-9-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Please correct me if I'm wrong but... isn't the official story that the police were serving a warrant at the wrong address?

To me it looks like the more dirt that gets dug up on this woman it just builds a stronger case for police corruption. Add that to the family just won 12 million from the city in just a few months.???

Nobody ever wins a judgement against the gubmint that fast. Dirty dirty stuff going on here.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Uhh yes, but this will only strengthen the resolve of the left. They love rapist, and drug dealers and murderers, that's like their click...

Wanna be a famous lefty and talk to the woman running for vice president?..... Break into your ex girlfriends house, and FORCEFULLY PIT YOUR FINGERS IN HER VAGINA! f@#king sick.....

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Character smear. Her past doesnt justify what happened.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DukeMisterio
Please correct me if I'm wrong but... isn't the official story that the police were serving a warrant at the wrong address?

That is a lie from her lawyer. Her name, her address, and her car were mentioned in the warrant. She was a suspect. The police didn't barge in the wrong door.

originally posted by: DukeMisterio
To me it looks like the more dirt that gets dug up on this woman it just builds a stronger case for police corruption. Add that to the family just won 12 million from the city in just a few months.???

Nobody ever wins a judgement against the gubmint that fast. Dirty dirty stuff going on here.

I guess it has nothing to do with how the left, including left-wing leaders, are glorifying criminals, and claiming all the fault is from the police?...

Because they won a case in a left-wing hell hole doesn't equal to "she was innocent or the cops had something to hide..."

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Character smear. Her past doesnt justify what happened.

There was a shooting and the police had to shoot back, plus after the shooting her boyfriend was inside the house by himself for about 10 minutes, and who knows what he did then. He could have flushed drugs, and other evidence, or moved weapons for all we know.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

BTW, in the subsequent search warrant, to continue to search her home after the shooting, she was listed as the shooter.

edit on 15-9-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add link.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Killing any person over drugs is evil and asinine.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Killing any person over drugs is evil and asinine.

Criminals were shooting at the police... Did you expect them not to shoot back?

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
BTW, one of the neighbors of Breonna whom lives upstairs released a video showing the police outside the appartment and they did knock and announced they were the police. I will try to find it.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   

edit on 9/15/2020 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Here is one of the videos, but note that it seems to be edited the start of the video was cut, you can hear the neighbor say something as if she had been talking before the video starts.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Don't you be slinging lefty accusations at me. I think Hitler was an under-achiever and I named my best dog Pinochet.

Do you have any citations to back up what you claim about that warrant?

Another thing. If some one kicks in your door, just returning fire is a weak defense for murder. They knew very well what the reaction to home invasion would be. If they did not want to shoot somebody they would have arrested them in the morning walking to their car, keys and coffee in hand and unaware.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Hold on a second. They were executing a no knock warrant.

How were the occupants to know it wasn't some thugs trying to break in and kill them. They had every right to defend themselves from someone breaking into their home.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join