It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden and his Florida campaign that was just on today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
not sure how long he got to be able to talk but I could only listen to a few minutes of it and it was well first of all he was out of sync his lips and what he was saying was way off which we all know that by now but I spotted it overseas so I thought it might have been some kind of transmission but in fact it wasn't.

But what did you guys think of it his speech and how did it affect your way of thinking about him was it positive or negative or still neutral.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I didn’t watch it but my thinking about him is still VERY NEGATIVE.
edit on 15-9-2020 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Who is Biden?

Oh!

You mean that weird old guy in the Harris Presidential campaign?

Yea...

Literally nobody listens to him in America because it makes us feel sad.

edit on 15-9-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Who is Biden?

Oh!

You mean that weird old guy in the Harris Presidential campaign?

Yea...

Literally nobody listens to him in America because it makes us feel sad.

about a month ago over here in this part of the world Biden was top news like it was real top news and it was changing the attitude toward the current president which is which many people around the world may not believe it but Trump actually has a lot of respect regardless of what people may think here in Asia Trump actually has a lot of respect and the reason why there are no wars going on in Asia it's really peaceful and people feel very confident about their lifestyle these days.

Now the tone of Biden has drastically actually become very silent I mean you'd really have to probably really sit in front of the TV with all the daytime programs here which are very thoroughly reporting world events it's not like two second clips and that's they're going to something else they get down and they really boogie hard on what they're reporting and to be honest with you Biden is very quiet now on the news here well what I mean is the news is very quiet about reporting Biden it's..

My personal thoughts are I don't think people at least in this country well first of all they don't even know Biden but the few that do don't trust the guy second they don't think he has the the strength to be to be a leader of even the boy scouts actually so it's probably becoming more closer to November 2nd and November 3rd that we might be start seeing somewhat of a laughing stock about Biden like we did with President Trump.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
They never said what color paint to watch dry?

Other than that, Biden was a total failure. 😃

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
You don't have to like Trump and want to hang out with him. Trust me he wouldn't want to hang out with you either. He's taking the country in the right direction and 4 more years the economy will be back in top. The Democrat's plan is a train wreck , it's obvious to anyone who has half a brain.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Wait- what do you mean his lips were out of synch? Are you saying he was lip-stanching his speech? I’m slow, so I need that situation explained...

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Idk, but Social Media has him ratioed everywhere, so probably not too good for him.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Wait- what do you mean his lips were out of synch? Are you saying he was lip-stanching his speech? I’m slow, so I need that situation explained...

It happened with one of the Female speakers (lips not matching the words) as well and then at one point it was like They started playing a sound bite (of Joe) over His talking.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod

It happened with one of the Female speakers (lips not matching the words) as well and then at one point it was like They started playing a sound bite (of Joe) over His talking.

Huh. Weird...

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   

You mean to Tell us you Actually Listen to this Guy ? Geez , I would rather be Knocked Unconscious while he Utters his Nonsense..........

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   
He's just the old man working PT at the local ACE hardware store at this point. Nice guy, did some some crazy stuff, told a bunch of lies back in the day but this is over with. Too feeble minded and weak. The polls are a farce. They are polling the same people over and over to keep the numbers where they are. The numbers were never going to budge much just like last time. They do this to create disinterests to vote. Doesn't work anymore. Trump will win the popular and the electorate this time.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 03:14 AM
link   

The Q&A after his speech is what confounded me. One of the questions was about Career Positioning.

Joe recommended starting out as a "Quarter Master" and then working up to the women's section.

Little Clip: twitter.com...

Isn't a Quarter Master a job in the Navy?

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The Q&A after his speech is what confounded me. One of the questions was about Career Positioning.

Joe recommended starting out as a "Quarter Master" and then working up to the women's section.

What the ?

That clip. This biden loser is just a fricken moron.
And he’s wearing a mask.

Sorry dEms, you’ve got four more years to go.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Biden's reference to a "Quarter Master" was probably a reference to a Walmart worker 😃

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Biden's reference to a "Quarter Master" was probably a reference to a Walmart worker 😃

Your comments are always so enjoyable to read.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

yes

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

That makes sense if Walmart has a women's section on the second floor. Have you ever seen a multi-story Walmart in America?

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

yes

I remember us having a Quarterdeck in the Navy, but I had to look up and see what a quartermaster was. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Joe Biden took his mask off when he stood up... and then put it back on when he sat down yesterday. Very strange.

new topics

top topics

join