It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"He Just Empties You All Out": Whistleblower Reports High Number of Hysterectomies at ICE...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

A WHISTLEBLOWER COMPLAINT filed this week with the Department of Homeland Security’s Office of the Inspector General alleges that high rates of hysterectomies — sometimes without what the complaint called “proper informed consent” — have been performed on women detained in a privately owned immigration jail in Georgia.

The complaint, filed by the human rights group Project South, quoted a detainee from U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s Irwin County Detention Center saying that five women who had the procedure between October and December 2019 had told her that they “reacted confused when explaining why they had one done.” Multiple women claimed that they did not have access to proper interpreters and that medical staff often did not speak Spanish.

The accounts in Project South’s complaint — which included that of the whistleblower Dawn Wooten, a licensed practical nurse at the facility — were consistent with accounts given in separate interviews conducted by The Intercept with three other current detainees at the facility, eight advocates for detainees at the prison, and a former Irwin employee, all of whom requested anonymity for fear of reprisals against themselves and their clients.

Source

Over the years we've seen reports of substandard conditions in these ICE facilities. Allegations of physical, mental, and sexual abuse. But these latest claims have taken a decidedly Mengelian turn.

While an investigation is still ongoing, the initial accusations, made by numerous detainees and a nurse that works at the facility, claim that an inordinate number of unconsentual hysterectomies being performed at an ICE facility in Georgia. It has gotten so bad that women are afraid to go to one doctor because they know they will walk out of his office with at least part of their uterus removed.

As I said before, an investigation is still ongoing, but if these claims can be substantiated we're looking at medical experimentation on par with that of the Nazis. And just like with the Nazis, anyone that is shown to have had a hand in these atrocities needs to be executed.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

The white supremacist factor on ATS that has become the seeming majority is quite all right with active eugenics against brown people. It's the goal.

It's applauded. It's what fascists and their apologists do.

But somehow, I imagine, it will be spun as "ok" or "necessary" or...

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Hysterectomy now, or multiple taxpayer funded abortions (aka "murders"), going forward.

edit on 9/15/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

The white supremacist factor on ATS that has become the seeming majority is quite all right with active eugenics against brown people. It's the goal.

Evidence... once I see some I will condem it, till then its still so and so said...

After the last 4 years we should all be more willing to wait and see the evidence before going freak out on this stuff.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Hysterectomy now, or multiple taxpayer funded abortions (aka "murders"), going forward.

More like fear and loathing of the dreaded anchor babies!

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Hysterectomies are not medical experiments and if you speak to anyone, in a language they don't understand, they are going to look at you in confusion.

Sueing Uncle Sam is a profitable industry. Do you really think any any of those non profits care about their clients?

This right here is the very essence of a nothing burger complete with knotsee analogies.

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I'm somewhat confused about your post, as a non-white non-male non-Christian conservative.

I mean, you used all the key words... white supremacist, eugenics, etc.

However.

The only political party and political ideology who have traditionally embraced both of those in America is the Democratic party.

I don't see any conservatives embracing Planned Parenthood, for instance.

Or being members of the political party that sponsored the KKK.

As to the article (From the Intercept... LOL) perhaps you didn't read beyond the headline.

For instance...

According to one advocate who spoke to The Intercept on the condition of anonymity to shield a detainee from reprisals, a woman detained in Irwin saw the doctor for spotting, or light vaginal bleeding. The doctor claimed the woman had a cyst — a claim the woman was dubious about — and insisted on a procedure to remove uterine tissue. While performing the procedure, the doctor removed part of the woman’s fallopian tube, claiming that “it was clogged,” according to the advocate. The woman never gave her consent.

I'm not sure if you know anything about the female anatomy, but that isn't a hysterectomy.

But hey!!!

You keep on hating and I'll keep living a happy life.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

So, you advocate forced preventative measures.

Got it.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

f you know anything about the female anatomy, but that isn't a hysterectomy.

Do you know what it is?

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Bwaahahahaa. You missed the opportunity to use adjacent in a sentence, silly commie.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
This is not the pit.

And this is why I'm kinda out, because the pit is everything, and people are assholes.

Peace. Enjoy the chamber.
edit on 15-9-2020 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

f you know anything about the female anatomy, but that isn't a hysterectomy.

Do you know what it is?

I do , as my wife had to go through one.
However , it appears neither you or the OP knows what a hysterectomy is .
Look it up.
Research BEFORE you post.

Denying ignorance.
Why ?
It is so obvious sometimes .
edit on 9/15/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

This is not the pit.

And this is why I'm kinda out, because the pit is everything, and people are assholes.

Peace. Enjoy the chamber.

Call the majority if ATS racists, fascists or apologists. Then play the victim when your drivel can't pass the BS test?

Ok Karen.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Ironically, you just described abortion clinics.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Lets put this government in charge of everyone's healthcare. The government knows best.

/end sarcasm

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Another made up scandal with election day coming up. What a surprise.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Hahaha, sure gets emotional around here, rawr!

So if you don't wanna get your guts scooped out by some white supremacist in a lab coat, don't try to sneak in sneaky, hey I see you!

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
You do realize, that downplaying Democrat talking points is inherently racist?

If you reject rioting, you are racist.

If you reject murdering cops, you are racist.

If you reject immigration laws, you are racist.

If you reject open borders, you are racist.

If you reject the messianic Biden, and his prophetess Harris... you are a racist.

You may need retraining, my friend. Attend your local university for indoctrination... ASAP.

(Oh yeah, and take out a student loan for your tuition... good luck ever repaying it... )

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
You do realize, that downplaying Democrat talking points is inherently racist?

If you reject rioting, you are racist.

If you reject murdering cops, you are racist.

If you reject immigration laws, you are racist.

If you reject open borders, you are racist.

If you reject the messianic Biden, and his prophetess Harris... you are a racist.

You may need retraining, my friend. Attend your local university for indoctrination... ASAP.

(Oh yeah, and take out a student loan for your tuition... good luck ever repaying it... )

I'm a minority female that isn't straight and voted for Obama once.

I reject your premise that I am racist because...

The Democratic party insists that I can't be.

So sometimes I have fun kicking the puppy, as it were.

edit on 15-9-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
The Democrats have a genuine, "Mobius strip" sense of morality...

Kick that puppy

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join