It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden at Hispanic Heritage Month event in Florida

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If you don't vote for me, you're not Hispanic!

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Bloombergstein can spend all his money and real Florida will still vote against any sort of commie.

Except for some of our New York transplants and some people's bone nosed kids, this is heartland America and we vote accordingly.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DukeMisterio

Michael Bloomberg sent $100,000,000 ($100 Million) to Florida in support of Joe Biden. Is he buying votes? Worked great for his campaign. The $500 million he spent during the primaries, worked out to $662 for each vote he received.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Is it over already ?

What color paint were we supposed to be watching dry ? 😆

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

What? Biden is done speaking already?!?

Trump has a Town Hall at 9pm Eastern on ABC. That will be more enjoyable anyway.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Isn't Trump also doing a Town Hall tonight?

I'm assuming more than 2,500 people will be watching.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Well that should yield at least 5 votes for Biden and 200,000 votes for Trump I would say 😆😆

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Isn't Trump also doing a Town Hall tonight?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Last I saw it had more down votes than up votes as well.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

2,608 viewers.....and dropping.

The "Latinos for Biden" parade never coalesced.
Maybe next time amigos...sigh.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Weak crowd. Trump will leave it alone and and rile up more base. Tell them the chupacabra illegally imported from the hispanic countries into TX, midwest, wherever are killing livestock. Sucking the blood out of cattle, dogs and chickens, leaving a devastating wrath of death and fury throughout the homeland that must be eliminated.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: musicismagic

He didn’t start yet

You have to click on the top video in the thread. Joe is talking, but the guy talking in sign-language is more exciting to watch!

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Trump has a lot of hispanic and cuban support.

i know its anecdotal but
being born in cuba myself and having numerous family and friends in large cuban populated areas i have only come across 1 cuban biden supporter and she was born here.

in reality its more of a tds syndron issue for her than biden supporter.

she is also the only cuban democrat ui have come accross since i came to this country in the early 80's.

cubans are typically republicans since they left a #ty communist dictatorship govt behind.

just wrote a post the other day about the cuban trump boat regatta they had in my city.

edit on 32930America/ChicagoTue, 15 Sep 2020 22:32:01 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

Weak crowd. Trump will leave it alone and and rile up more base. Tell them the chupacabra illegally imported from the hispanic countries into TX, midwest, wherever are killing livestock. Sucking the blood out of cattle, dogs and chickens, leaving a devastating wrath of death and fury throughout the homeland that must be eliminated.

Hopefully the volume of Drugs from south of the border have decreased. If the drugs were not a factor in hurting innocent people, I wouldn't care.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Yeah , I hear Linda Stopped By to Say Hi Joe Hombre......

edit on 15-9-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit
Video no work.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Waiting for Biden to speak at a Hispanic Heritage Month "event" !!

The "event" is in Kissimmee Florida.

Biden is there to tell people he is making sure Hispanics have everything they need to succeed !!

Yawn.

Tapping foot, waiting for Joe.

Well count the gaffs at least and maybe his BS comments too LOL 😆😆

The event is scheduled to start at 7 p.m. EST. Watch Trump’s remarks in the player above.

In America’s leading presidential battleground, there’s mounting anxiety among Democrats that the Biden campaign’s standing among Latinos is slipping, potentially giving President Donald Trump an opening in his reelection bid. That’s fueling an urgent effort by Biden, Harris and their allies to shore up older voters, suburbanites and African Americans to make up for potential shortcomings elsewhere.

New York billionaire Mike Bloomberg committed over the weekend to spend at least $100 million in Florida to help the Democratic ticket. Biden is scheduled to make his first visit to the state as the Democratic nominee on Tuesday, where he will hold a roundtable with veterans in Tampa before attending a Hispanic Heritage Month event in Kissimmee.

WATCH LIVE: Biden attends a Hispanic Heritage Month event in Kissimmee, Florida

Joe Biden at Hispanic Heritage Month event in Florida

I watched the video...sounded like about 8 people clapping when he got introduced.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

Another Biden event, and the only things newsworthy were his gaffes and mistakes.

Example: Biden plays the song "Despacito" over the microphone, using his I-Phone. Despacito means "slowly", implying that Biden is "slow".

Summary of today's gaffes: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
You ain't Latino if you don't vote Biden...

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Yo Mr. C , It Worked for Me ..............Aaaaaa .)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join