It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poor Thing--Biden Waves To An Empty Field As He Arrives In Tampa

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Are these people waving good-bye to Jill Biden?

twitter.com...

Joe could have been in the basement preparing his Biden-Harris to Harris-Biden swap speech.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

We can't lip read with the mask on obviously, but I think he was telling those present that he was up there in the air on a plane just moments ago.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
The ever so trustworthy FB fact checkers have deemed this to be false news and he was actually waving to the people in the firetrucks. Yeah, sure he was.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Are these people waving good-bye to Jill Biden?

twitter.com...

Joe could have been in the basement preparing his Biden-Harris to Harris-Biden swap speech.
idk, but a three car parade is literally NOTHING compared to 10 mile long Trump Trains.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Why should anyone vote for a pushover who does everything he is told without question. Change my mind.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: LarryDSpivey
Maybe he's waving to the firemen out on the tarmac.

That was exactly who he was waving to. Sad that some media went for the video not showing the full picture. I wonder why they didn't seek out any other video showing what was behind the vehicles?

Biden is on the plane steps and waving to the firefighters lined up beyond the SUV.

Video at following Twitter link

Lead Stories link covering the videos from that day

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

No.
Not even close...he was waving way off to the right...towards the empty field.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

No.
Not even close...he was waving way off to the right...towards the empty field.

No he wasn't. You and some media are being fooled by the crop from the video

See what it looks like from the other video footage. Note the direction that the nose of the aircraft is pointing and reference that to the direction Biden is waving. Now watch the Twitter link video and the reality of the zoomed out shot. If Biden was waving in the direction of the field then he would have to be angled further to the right and looking beyond the nose of the plane.

Zoomed in video giving false perspective and no view of the firefighters.

The reality in the other video with the wider shot.

Twitter Link Video

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
If a camera was there? Wave!..Always wave. That's what royalty (politicians) are taught/educated, to do.

Kinda like a "mugshot". You "smile". Or you have no "street credentials".

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
If a camera was there? Wave!..Always wave. That's what royalty (politicians) are taught/educated, to do.

Kinda like a "mugshot". You "smile". Or you have no "street credentials".

When Biden reports to prison, waving at Bruno and Chester will be a big mistake.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Honestly? It really doesn't matter. Because if you are on a "government payrole"? You will/would, be told/volunteered, to be there. Doesn't matter what level of government payroll. You could be a civilian, like a LEO, Firefighter or EMT. Which are "civilians"! Never understood when they ever became, "not civilian"....
But I digress.
Or a U.S. Army, Marine (U.S. Navy), or Air Force detachment "in the wrong place at the right time".

Gov "organizations" love to "grease the skids" for any "potential".

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=25437262]carewemust[/p

Not if you're a politician.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Because that's what "firefighters" do? They "line up" by accident, for a photo op?
Shouldn't they be "fighting fires"?

I honestly don't believe your kind, get it.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Because that's what "firefighters" do? They "line up" by accident, for a photo op?
Shouldn't they be "fighting fires"?

I honestly don't believe your kind, get it.

They are providing support to his flight arrival with their fire tenders. What is so wrong in that their chief got them to line up knowing that the media was there? The International Association of Fire Fighters Union in the US endorsed Biden for President. Obviously some firefighters support Biden and that could be the reason why a small number of them lined up to show support. I know this is silly season in regards to politics, but there is nothing remarkable about a presidential candidate who is backed by a fire fighters union waving to them.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

a reply to: [post=25437262]carewemust[/p

The Biden campaign has entered a self-imposed lockdown. Frustrating both Democrats and reporters.

nypost.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join