It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poor Thing--Biden Waves To An Empty Field As He Arrives In Tampa

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
a reply to: RazorV66

The people that did come to see him arrive at the airport couldn't get through airport security.

ALL the people that came to see Joe are Invisible!
...So they should've had no problem at all sneaking through security.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Homefree
Old man farts can clear a room.

While taking the paint off the walls...
So true.
From one who knows.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well, the only people voting for him ARE dead people. . . . .

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Well, the only people voting for him ARE dead people. . . . .

Because Joe thinks like they do.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
In my household you had me, someone not fond of Trump but willing to give him benefit of the doubt. And my wife, who absolutely loathed everything about the man. And my mom, a die hard Trumper that thinks he's an asshole but she loves him anyway.

Today, you have 3 Trumpers. Not sure if he won us over, or the DNC scared us off. For my wife I think it was COVID. She's a nurse, and has been calling bull# on it the entire time.

This is a prime example of whats not to love about Biden. At best he is being dishonest for the camera. At worst he's waving at pink elephants.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
lol Biden fail threads are proving to be just as good as Hillary fail threads back in 2016.

I think Hillary still has a slight edge though...coughing up frogs and been dragged into her vehicle was golden..

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

This is the natural side effect of his abysmal career being televised thanks to green-screen technology.

No difference between his-reality and make-believe.

Sad, but blindly #in evident to anyone even mildly curious.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
This is where one polling metric was Essentially correct, Enthusiasm. None exist for Joe Biden.

You can call Trump whatever, dislike the man, anything, BUT YOU CANNOT DENY THE FACT THAT EVERYWHERE THIS MAN GOES, HE HAS LARGE GROUPS AND CROWDS, HIGHLY ENTHUSIASTIC, WAVING AND CHEERING THE POTUS ON.

Where are Biden supporters at? Where are the massive Trump Trains along the interstate? We just had a recent one here in South Texas, near Laredo, THEY HAD A 10 MILE LONG TRUMP TRAIN!
We also had a massive Trump Boat parade in Austin, TX. Nevermind Florida.
I see a guy diving around my area in his big lifted truck with massive Trump flags every weekend.

Biden is essentially the Anti Trump Vote and that’s it. Nothing else. You can’t win on those terms. If the you have any kind of Anti vote, you essentially drive away any Moderates and Independents as they are spooked by radical change.

Despite the Political hit pieces and would be scandals, Trump has endured and remained on point, consistent with all his promises and pledges.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   

People with dementia often see people who are not there. My wife's aunt did, so does my brothers father in law. Could be the ghosts that someone made a thread about earlier today.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
In my household you had me, someone not fond of Trump but willing to give him benefit of the doubt. And my wife, who absolutely loathed everything about the man. And my mom, a die hard Trumper that thinks he's an asshole but she loves him anyway.

Today, you have 3 Trumpers. Not sure if he won us over, or the DNC scared us off. For my wife I think it was COVID. She's a nurse, and has been calling bull# on it the entire time.

This is a prime example of whats not to love about Biden. At best he is being dishonest for the camera. At worst he's waving at pink elephants.

I'm like your Mom, I believe Trump is an asshole, but I am going to vote for him because I think the Biden Harris ticket is much worse than Trump.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

I'm like your Mom, I believe Trump is an asshole, but I am going to vote for him because I think the Biden Harris ticket is much worse than Trump.

Soon to be the Harris-Biden ticket.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   

People with dementia often see people who are not there. My wife's aunt did, so does my brothers father in law. Could be the ghosts that someone made a thread about earlier today.

Joe was telling invisible people to come in to the Gymnasium...to get out of the rain, on a Sunny day, back in July.
edit on 9/15/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I think Joe started declining faster when he could no longer get these little pick-me-ups.

He looked OK here: twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Maybe he's waving to the firemen out on the tarmac.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
That guy is not going to win

I'm afraid you underestimate just how much fraud is coming.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Me 3. I really wish he would just shut the # up and stop tweeting sometimes. But Biden is an asshole too, so it comes down to a policy choice. Biden's policies are a non-starter. If you can even call them 'his' policies. The man is almost as fake as Hillary. He has no positions of his own.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: visitedbythem
That guy is not going to win

I'm afraid you underestimate just how much fraud is coming.

How is that? I read the book, and know the ending. Dont make me ruin it for you!

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
He was waving the Secret Service there to pick him up

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
A quick shout out to DK.

Biden is like a bad laxative. He just don’t move me, yahknow?

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Then Tried to Take Off again in his Personal Aircraft but Forgetting he does Not Know How to Fly ......

edit on 16-9-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join