It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real reason why Biden has few to no people at his events

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: panoz77

It's starting to look like the DNC will swap Joe and Kamala. That would change the dynamic of the race a little bit.

For worse... Her record on imprisoning blacks for as little as a roach in the car is worse than anyone else. Biden couldn't have picked a worst candidate, and she only got 2% of the vote. But, that's a smart move in Biden's mind.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Nice. Play this on some big speakers.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Well see i learned something. I thought it was because he is boring and sort of low energy. Ive realized quickly no one is excited about him when they vote for him its really just an i hate Trump vote. And yes i can fully understand that one.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I understand people not liking Trump too, but I don't like him so much that I'm willing to vote for the Shadow Council hiding behind the senile old man no one believes will really be running the country.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I made no excuses. I simply wrote what I see happening. That seems to have triggered a rather nasty reaction from you. In no way did I cover for Biden because I don't support him. I don't support Trump either. I know it is hard for some people to understand that there are people that don't like either side. Independents like me catch hell from both sides. When people try to push the "you are either with us or against us" crap it makes me more certain that I am definitly not with them.

Oh, even though I think the mini Trump stampedes at Trump rallys are for suckers doesn't mean I don't enjoy the clips from them. The last one gave me a good laugh. They looked like a bunch of human lemings happily waddle joging to their doom.

There is no such thing as an Independent, not really not in the real world.

In Washington Independents are simply secret Democrats , just look at the Independent Voting record and tell me I'm wrong. At the end of the day a vote caste for an Independent is a wasted vote , If you really wanna contribute try putting your vote where it will actually make a difference.

I know that it would be nice to not live in a world of Half Democrats Half Republicans , but unfortunately we do .

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

It's starting to look like the DNC will swap Joe and Kamala. That would change the dynamic of the race a little bit.

For worse... Her record on imprisoning blacks for as little as a roach in the car is worse than anyone else. Biden couldn't have picked a worst candidate, and she only got 2% of the vote. But, that's a smart move in Biden's mind.

Speaking of Biden's mind, what is he attempting to do here?

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I wonder if that's the same reason Hillary (better known as She Who Must Not Be Named) had such crappy rallies.

Amazing foresight on her part really, to anticipate a virus 4 years in advance.

The Media needs to be rid of ivory tower elites only concerned with the protection of their own interests & that of their corporate masters.

Are you still waiting for her to be locked up?

Asking for a Trump(et)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I'm a rocker brother can't go techno. To each there own tho.

Zombie hates the media as well. He's pretty much a bad ass.
I waited for his ass one night to interview on site before a big
Halloween concert. The reporter used this big intro for him
as she called him over. She asked him some stupid question
about his cowboy hat. He just looked at at her and turned
and walked away.

I was bust'n up so hard. Been a fan ever since.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

twitter.com...

He is pandering.
edit on 16-9-2020 by RKWWWW because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: JDmOKI

People don't really show up to vice president events

What the hell are you talking about? This is the democrat candidate for POTUS. I will agree with you in the fact that it has been about 5 years since anyone showed up at any of the democratic events, it was almost as empty when Hillary ran and lost.

/s

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The three people clapping were "cupping" their hands to make the clap louder, probably as close to the camera person as possible. What an utter failure.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage

I wonder if that's the same reason Hillary (better known as She Who Must Not Be Named) had such crappy rallies.

Amazing foresight on her part really, to anticipate a virus 4 years in advance.

The Media needs to be rid of ivory tower elites only concerned with the protection of their own interests & that of their corporate masters.

Are you still waiting for her to be locked up?

Asking for a Trump(et)

Do you still think African American hanging suicides are modern day Lynchings ?

Just asking because if so you can't be taken seriously.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RKWWWW

twitter.com...

He is pandering.

It didn't work because this morning's Florida poll shows President Trump has closed the Gap and he and Biden are now even.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Joe Biden is turning off a lot of people. He again today said that legal experts tell him he can impose a nationwide mask mandate next year.

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

Hillary probably had COVID back in 2016, she was coughing up thick green, black and brown phlegm, hell she's probably the root cause of COVID-19.

I bet Biden's brain looks like that disgusting phlegm that Hillary was gagging on, he sure does talk like it. : P

Anyway thanks CNN, that explains a lot!!!

Think of how much better a president we could have had...I mean, look how much she cares about us poor, lowly, filthy, breeding plebs and peasants that to keep us from catching covid, every time she did go out in public during elect election she had men hold a 30 foot perimeter rope around her. Remember!? And here I was thinking she was a violent criminal monster and one who hates and looks down on all of us who didnt marry a governor or steal hundreds of millions s through a narcissistic named foundation.

edit on 9/17/2020 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
I'm so stupid, thank you CNN for explaining to me that the reason nobody shows up to Biden events is because it is his COVID prevention strategy. Biden only holds small personal events with few people and wears a mask because he is so concerned with COVID and doesn't want his event to be a superspreader like Trump rallies. I'm so glad that CNN clarified this for me.

What's sad is that so many dummies buy this pathetic excuse. We breath the same air as morons. That's worse than Covid.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Mr Bidden is a prolific child sniffer of the highest order, his proclivity for the smell of fresh children is unbridled, nobody wants to be seen in public showing support for this guy.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Aware the still calling them the Taco coalition or have the Democrats changed it to something else?

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   
9/21/2020

After 2 days of rest, Joe Biden returns to Wisconsin today (Monday).

hickoryrecord.com... 41b55.html

He's desperate to win Wisconsin, but if his recent campaign stops results are any indication. He will LOSE GROUND in Wisconsin, after people there see the REAL Joe Biden. Not what CNN, NBC, ABC, etc.. prop him up to be.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join