It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real reason why Biden has few to no people at his events

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: panoz77

It's starting to look like the DNC will swap Joe and Kamala. That would change the dynamic of the race a little bit.

I'm wondering if they will Arkcovidcide him before or after?

No. Kamala will need a loyal and demented "Yes Man" at her side.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rekrul
a reply to: Grimpachi

Brainwashed much?

You might be, but it isn't for me to say. Do you find yourself drawn to crowds so you can hear politicians bloviate about themselves? Do you watch MSM and find yourself agreeing with talking heads. If so then consider canceling cable and taking a break. I did about 10 years ago and never found a good reason to own a TV since.
edit on 15-9-2020 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Can anyone esplain this one...
Sleepy Joe steps out and starts playing Despacito from his phone.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

twitter.com...

It's called racial pandering, like Hillary carries around a bottle of hot sauce in her purse. He was trying to be "hip". I'm surprised he didn't put on a hispanic accent, the dems love to use racial inflections in their voices when talking to minorities.

edit on 15-9-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
I'm so stupid, thank you CNN for explaining to me that the reason nobody shows up to Biden events is because it is his COVID prevention strategy. Biden only holds small personal events with few people and wears a mask because he is so concerned with COVID and doesn't want his event to be a superspreader like Trump rallies. I'm so glad that CNN clarified this for me.

Well the liberals are so COVID-19 conscious way better than those Republicans... All you need to do is look at the great liberal states like NY and NJ that have done so well in all this...

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Yep I Can See that After His Latest Uttering ...... Joe Biden - '' C'mon man! '" , If you don't like Rioting and Looting You ain't Black!''

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   

twitter.com...

He steps off his plane and waves left and right to a crowd that isn't there... I wonder what he is actually seeing?

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
"Call me old fashioned, but I still like to see people at rallies"

"McCain is more lively then Bidden"......

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Critics are labeling it as a "cringe moment": www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
If he held a rally he would look like a hypocrite. I also doubt many would show up. Not a lot of people are hyped to listen to a political speach and to be honest, I think those that go to Trump rallys are a bit touched in the head. Those people think wearing a mask is an afront to freedom they think it is political. Eff'ing weirdos. Some think COVID is a scam but at the same time, they think Alex Jones gay frogs are a thing. Biden isn't a showman he will not work a crowd up in a frenzy screaming lock him up or have them chanting about a foriegn nation building a wall.

What it means for the election I don't know. A lot of people are tired of Trumps theatrics but it may not be enough to win Biden the election. My guess is a lot of it will be contingent on the economy and the death toll of COVID come November.

Do you find it hard convincing your self of what you wrote here^

If you have to make up this many excuses as to why people are not excited about a Joe Biden Presidency , then you might be lying to yourself and that's what a fool does .

Are you a Fool ? I don't think you are so stop lying to yourself.

P.S. I'm sure only like half of those people believe Alex Jones gay frogs are a thing.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

twitter.com...

He steps off his plane and waves left and right to a crowd that isn't there... I wonder what he is actually seeing?

No...not empty...there are some kind of animals out there. Grazing, it looks like.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Xtrozero

twitter.com...

No...not empty...there are some kind of animals out there. Grazing, it looks like.

Oh well now it makes perfect sense , he is just waving to his friends in the pasture duh ...

Because there about to put him out to pasture .... it sounded funnier in my head.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I'd vote for Trump even if I hated him. Just to watch media
crash and burn baby. Sick ass bubble gum chew'n wind bags
think they can sell us any lie any time. This should be the
deciding factor for anyone on the fence about who to vote for.
Vote for the media melt down if nothing else. It's fun to watch.

edit on 15-9-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Joe said he's been endowed with alien rights by "The Thing". That's who he points to, before starting to wave.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   

People don't really show up to vice president events

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

People don't really show up to vice president events

What the hell are you talking about? This is the democrat candidate for POTUS. I will agree with you in the fact that it has been about 5 years since anyone showed up at any of the democratic events, it was almost as empty when Hillary ran and lost.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Psst, they're progressives, so that should be LatinX for Biden.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I love how Trump supporters line the streets and wait for his motorcade to drive by and then hold up their Trump flags and scream. That's how it's done. Democrats love to show up at Trump rallies and try to cause unrest and chaos, it makes them look really stupid and desperate. But Trump supporters play it smart and avoid the unrest by cheering for Trump as Biden drives by. That was the best idea they could have come up with because they aren't making themselves look desperate by doing it.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Because wearing a mask doesn't keep you from getting a virus. Freedom of choice I say.

What did you feel like back when obama was pulling thousands to a rally? Touched in the head?

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I made no excuses. I simply wrote what I see happening. That seems to have triggered a rather nasty reaction from you. In no way did I cover for Biden because I don't support him. I don't support Trump either. I know it is hard for some people to understand that there are people that don't like either side. Independents like me catch hell from both sides. When people try to push the "you are either with us or against us" crap it makes me more certain that I am definitly not with them.

Oh, even though I think the mini Trump stampedes at Trump rallys are for suckers doesn't mean I don't enjoy the clips from them. The last one gave me a good laugh. They looked like a bunch of human lemings happily waddle joging to their doom.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join