It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real reason why Biden has few to no people at his events

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I'm so stupid, thank you CNN for explaining to me that the reason nobody shows up to Biden events is because it is his COVID prevention strategy. Biden only holds small personal events with few people and wears a mask because he is so concerned with COVID and doesn't want his event to be a superspreader like Trump rallies. I'm so glad that CNN clarified this for me.
edit on 15-9-2020 by panoz77 because: added word for clarification

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I wonder if that's the same reason Hillary (better known as She Who Must Not Be Named) had such crappy rallies.

Amazing foresight on her part really, to anticipate a virus 4 years in advance.

The Media needs to be rid of ivory tower elites only concerned with the protection of their own interests & that of their corporate masters.

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

And here everyone was thinking that the DNC was trying to prevent the American people from seeing how old, feeble, and mentally unfit corrupt old Ukraine Joe Hiden is.

I'm sure glad CNN cleared that up.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

CNN is always helpful like that with facts.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I thought it was because he hasn’t gotten the zoning permit to make his basement bigger yet...

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
It was hilarious watching Joe Biden get off the plane in Florida this morning...waving at an empty tarmac..and the only sound you can hear is the wind blowing.

The four people there to greet him were not even smiling.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
I'm so stupid, thank you CNN for explaining to me that the reason nobody shows up to Biden events is because it is his COVID prevention strategy. Biden only holds small personal events with few people and wears a mask because he is so concerned with COVID and doesn't want his event to be a superspreader like Trump rallies. I'm so glad that CNN clarified this for me.

The truth is embarrassment. Im no trump supporter but you have to be some kind of special to publicly support Biden and company.

Besides we already have the solution to safe gathering thanks to BLM and Antifa.

All his supporters have todo is start mostly peaceful rioting. Mostly peaceful rioting is the key to controlling the rona in large crowds.

edit on 19930America/ChicagoTue, 15 Sep 2020 17:19:13 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I wonder if that's the same reason Hillary (better known as She Who Must Not Be Named) had such crappy rallies.

Hillary probably had COVID back in 2016, she was coughing up thick green, black and brown phlegm, hell she's probably the root cause of COVID-19.

I bet Biden's brain looks like that disgusting phlegm that Hillary was gagging on, he sure does talk like it. : P

Anyway thanks CNN, that explains a lot!!!

edit on 15-9-2020 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Right now the CNN guy is being blown around by a cat 1 hurricane that's still 50 miles offshore, lol.

Anything to distract from the good news coming out of the Trump white house today...and the horrible news coming from Joe Biden today.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: IAMTAT

Right now the CNN guy is being blown around by a cat 1 hurricane that's still 50 miles offshore, lol.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Joe is wise and compassionate. His supporters know there are other ways to show their enthusiastic support, like a safe, super awesome, and socially distant car parade!

Here’s some coverage of the Latinos for Biden parade in Las Vegas Sunday (cricket chirp in Spanish)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Joe is wise and compassionate. His supporters know there are other ways to show their enthusiastic support, like a safe, super awesome, and socially distant car parade!

Here’s some coverage of the Latinos for Biden parade in Las Vegas Sunday (cricket chirp in Spanish)

The comments are glorious, LOL

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
If he held a rally he would look like a hypocrite. I also doubt many would show up. Not a lot of people are hyped to listen to a political speach and to be honest, I think those that go to Trump rallys are a bit touched in the head. Those people think wearing a mask is an afront to freedom they think it is political. Eff'ing weirdos. Some think COVID is a scam but at the same time, they think Alex Jones gay frogs are a thing. Biden isn't a showman he will not work a crowd up in a frenzy screaming lock him up or have them chanting about a foriegn nation building a wall.

What it means for the election I don't know. A lot of people are tired of Trumps theatrics but it may not be enough to win Biden the election. My guess is a lot of it will be contingent on the economy and the death toll of COVID come November.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

LOL... looks like the Latinos for Biden parade never materialized.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
This cycle is over

They better up their game for 2024, it’s not looking good

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

a reply to: underpass61

LOL... looks like the Latinos for Biden parade never materialized.

Sure it did, this was just prior to the car parade at the press conference. All 30 people then got in their 8 cars for the parade.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

It's starting to look like the DNC will swap Joe and Kamala. That would change the dynamic of the race a little bit.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

It's starting to look like the DNC will swap Joe and Kamala. That would change the dynamic of the race a little bit.

I'm wondering if they will Arkcovidcide him before or after?

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
So, Biden supporters don't show up because they are caring, compassionate people who care about other humans and the planet. Trump supporters do show up because we are greedy fascists who lack any compassion and want to see children and old people die.

Are these people so un-self-aware that they can't even realize that the vast majority of Americans can see right through their bovine feces? Apparently they are.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Brainwashed much?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join