It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Member, would like to share story.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Hello everyone, I just found this site a day or two ago, and I have to say I am very impressed at the maturity level of this board. That is really hard to find.

Anyway, I would like to share an experience with everyone and maybe get some opinions on what you think. I have never really talked about this with anyone except a few of my friends that were involved.

This took place about 7 years ago.

I lived in a two bedroom apartment with a friend of mine, it was time for bed so I went to my room and layed down. Now, just an FYI, I am the type of person that it takes me about 2 hours to get to sleep no matter what time I go to bed (I'm always the last one to sleep)... anyway, I lay down in bed and I'm estimating about 30-45 seconds later I open my eyes, I had JUST layed down, when I did, I saw a 9-11 year old girl staring at me, she raised her hands, palms up. I was someone what shocked, and I sat there and just stared at her, this lasted for what I would guess about 15 seconds, then she started walking backward and faded into the wall. I can't really explain how I felt, the only thing I can say is that I felt every emotion possible, this still gives me chills.

Now, the story doesn't stop there, I shared this with my roomate and he basically laughed about it, I also shared it with my best friend, he thought it was cool because he has an interest in things like this, but I don't think he took it very seriously, (more on that later). Now, a few nights after I seen her some strange things started happening. One night, me and my roomate were sitting on the couch watching TV, and the bathroom sink came on, we just kind of looked at each other, a little frightened, I told him to go turn it off, and he was like, no way, you go turn it off. So we decided to go in together, we peaked around the doorway, walked in and turned the faucet off.

Another incident was sometimes when we were in the kitchen we would walk on this certain spot and it would always feel very cold, just in that one spot.

One other thing, (before we moved) We had a new years eve party at the aprtment, remember my friend who didn't take my story to seriously, well, at the new years eve party he starting making fun of "her" calling her a b**ch, and a few other things, now don't get me wrong, he is a great guy, and still my best friend to this day, but he had had a few drinks that night. We had been sitting at the kitchen table, which is a SOLID OAK very expensive table, (this is important) several different people had been sitting in the "master" chair all evening playing games, but when my friend decided to sit in this chair, it shattered. Now, I'm not talking it just cracked or just broke, this solid oak chair shattered into several pieces, and left a very long, very deep scratch across my friends back, the scratch was the full length of his back. Now, I weigh about 300 pounds, and I had been sitting in this chair as several others had.. my friend only weighed about 200 at the time.

We moved from this apartment shortly after this, actually broke our lease to move.... but I will never forget what happened there.

Please share your thoughts, I would love to hear what you think of this. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
thats cool! why did you move though? you could have had a clarivoyent in! (sorry about the spelling)

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
hi

first off, you have a spirit that dwell in that apartment you rented, "she" is probably there before you move in

here are some primary reasons for "her" manifestation

1) you changed the energy field in the house and disturbed a pobable peaceful co-existance, yes, "she" is trying to get you to move out

2) you disturbed nothing in the house, "she" just don't like company

3) feeling for a prank, will you.. everyone is young at heart

whatever the case, "she" is trying to get your attention

RULES: "she" clearly broke the rule of "no crossing over"

at this point, even though no harm done, you can rightly order "her" to leave, failing so, "she" faces prosecution

RULES: rule existed for paranormal entity (of all kind) to punish you if you insult them

your friend is uninitiated, by insulting "her", "she" rightly punished him.

hmm..

have you go to church lately?

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Is it possible for a ghost to kill someone?

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
damn, maybe you have to find a medium and try to talk at the girl, maybe she is lonely and just want to talk (or is mad and you and you must get the hell outta there)

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Like I mentioned, this happened about 7 years ago.. and Aldur1, at the time I was about 23 years old and this scared the begeesus out of me.. now I would welcome this type of experience, would actually be willing to even go out and look for it.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 05:13 AM
link   
This might be really far fetched but I believe when a horrible thing happens such as death then it leaves 'something' behind, negative energy so to speak try and do some research on the place look at an archive of newspapers see if you see the girl in a picture with a bad headline such as murder. You know you should go back to the house (if it is feasible?) if it still interests you check it out see who lives there now and if they have experienced anything.....but don't come across as being mad or they won't talk just tell them about your story and see if they have experienced anything. how long had you been living there when it started?

Also, betaiso what are these rules? I have never heard of them before.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I have actually wanted to do soem research on this place for several years, I just never have. I talked to the ladies who worked in the apartments leasing office and they told me that they have had several people in the past mention stuff about noises and "seeing" things. They also told me that the aprtment complex was one of the oldest in Tulsa. It was at the Commons on Lewis in Tulsa, Ok., Can't remember what apartment number but I could find it if I drove there. I guess I will start doing some research, see what I can find out.

[edit on 17-3-2005 by Kajun42]

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Do you have a camera? Try taking some photos, digital or other wise.

Do you know of the history of the aparentment, who lived in it before? What time period did her clothes seem to be from?

edit: doh, never mind, 7 years ago.

[edit on 17-3-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Going back to the apartment would certainly be interesting. I think I would if I was convinced that it was real. Who knows what the people there now have had happen to them.

Heck, they might even let you take some of those photos, that'd be interesting if something showed up. Perhaps you can look up some old directories and find out who was there before you?

Under what circumstances did you leave the apartment?

Your reappearance, if one accepts that your original appearanc started it, might trigger anohter appearance. That would be intersting too.

Maybe if you visit the apartment now, you don't tell the people what you saw specifically. Then, if they contact you later and say they saw a 9-11 year old girl, well, that'd be something.

new topics

top topics

join