It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Town Hall Sep-15-2020 9pm Eastern Time

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Im not a fan of Trump but listening to this in the background while I'm trying to work. But he's way more on target than Biden will ever be on an number of issues Trumps not BSing he knows he is right and he knows what he needs to do in his second term.

im with you and didnt vote for trump and think both party are the problem in this country. im disgusted by the by both party but the Democrats have gone to another level of disgust and traitorville.

i don't agree with trump on a lot if issues if not most, but how the left ,MSM, and the tech companies are hiding and protecting biden is very concerning.

i think ABC had a heart attack when that spanish lady praised trump. i know what she felt as i had the same experience with my mother pushing me to become a citizen of this great country
luckily my mother is still alive.

despite the bs spin the MSM is going to push in the morning about trump bombing like their bs polls imo trump came on top . especially with biden afraud if going on rogan and debating trump.

biden might have sniffed to hard and sniffed his b@lls out of his pants or he gave them to cornpop.

edit on 37930America/ChicagoTue, 15 Sep 2020 21:37:35 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42
I'm probably one of the few people who wouldn't know this Rogan guy if he walked into my family room right now, lol.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I was too far away to hear the TV too. It looked like the lady who was crying was going to stay he ruined her life, or something. But the President smiled, so I went back to what I was doing.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: xuenchen

haha they are so afraid of trump getting relected that right before the break they posted the 22nd" No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice,'

they are covering for his 3rd election win

lol

Yup, we made the same comment here. Deck mostly stacked against Trump, but he nailed it in 2 areas:

Empathizing with the lady who just
Lost her mom

Pointing out his success in peace talks and how we should have not gone into the Middle East.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Im not a fan of Trump but listening to this in the background while I'm trying to work. But he's way more on target than Biden will ever be on an number of issues Trumps not BSing he knows he is right and he knows what he needs to do in his second term.

im with you and didnt vote for trump and think both party are the problem in this country. im disgusted by the by both party but the Democrats have gone to another level of disgust and traitorville.

i don't agree with trump on a lot if issues if not most, but how the left ,MSM, and the tech companies are hiding and protecting biden is very concerning.

i think ABC had a heart attack when that spanish lady praised trump. i know what she felt as i had the same experience with my mother pushing me to become a citizen of this great country

despite the bs spin the MSM is going to push in the morning about trump bombing like their bs polls imo trump came on top . especially with biden afraud if going on rogan and debating trump.

biden might have sniffed to hard and sniffed his b@lls out of his pants or he gave them to cornpop.

They left and the media have pushed so hard to drag Trump down, it makes you concerned about it's motivations and who is behind it all because it sure as hell isn't Biden or Harris. With Trump we know there is nobody influencing him he is in charge. He isn't wrong about the Dems stalling and not voting for the Police reform package that was a decent starting point. He isn't wrong about the unrest is mostly in Democrat cities. Most importantly where is Joe Biden and why isn't he doing the same kind of format with independent voters.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

haha they are so afraid of trump getting relected that right before the break they posted the 22nd" No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice,'

they are covering for his 3rd election win

lol

Yup, we made the same comment here. Deck mostly stacked against Trump, but he nailed it in 2 areas:

Empathizing with the lady who just
Lost her mom

Pointing out his success in peace talks and how we should have not gone into the Middle East.

also nailed it about exposing mattis and bolton for the war mongers they are and listening to the men and women in the war zone not thinking that they should be there or are wanted there.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Just started watching the live Louder With Crowder stream.

It appears that ABC pre-recorded this before airing it and gave it to CNN. What an underhanded setup. Just when you think they can't get any slimier.

Then...

First person is a "Trump supporter*"

* ...until some point during Covid and now they are trying to attack him with this "supporter"

1 minute in and already disgusted with the Media underhanded games.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Where the hell were the mixed questions? That was as bad as the Barr hearing. Same antics, too, and George was supposed to be a moderator, he was an instigator. Will these losers ever learn?

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

They left and the media have pushed so hard to drag Trump down, it makes you concerned about it's motivations and who is behind it all because it sure as hell isn't Biden or Harris. With Trump we know there is nobody influencing him he is in charge. He isn't wrong about the Dems stalling and not voting for the Police reform package that was a decent starting point. He isn't wrong about the unrest is mostly in Democrat cities. Most importantly where is Joe Biden and why isn't he doing the same kind of format with independent voters.

exactly . what i always tell people that i really like about trump is that all the right people appear to hate him .

The MSM, the establishment democrats, the tech oligarch, the other billionaires and even the establishment republican hate him . Which is a good thing as yhey are causing most of the problems in this country.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Would Biden walk into a hostile environment with the moderator throwing gotcha question? Would he do it without prepared questions and a Teleprompter setup with his answers. Would he do it longer than 30 mins?

I think not...

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I'm probably one of the few people who wouldn't know this Rogan guy if he walked into my family room right now, lol.

He has extremely interesting conversations from just about everybody who is anybody on topics that cover everything you can think of...Lol Maybe you should look at some of his podcasts...

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

He has extremely interesting conversations from just about everybody who is anybody on topics that cover everything you can think of...Lol Maybe you should look at some of his podcasts...

Will do. I'll look Rogan up, and make him my first-ever PODCAST.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

yeah i think you will be pleasently surprised but dont expect him to be a trump supporter. he actually supports tulsi and bernie but also has no problem exposing both party bs including the left.

he is basically the old normal rational democrat from 20 years ago and has no problem exposing bs from both sides.

im not a fanboy by any means but he is alot better than most and not your typical one party cheerleader like the rest from both party lines.

edit on 12930America/ChicagoTue, 15 Sep 2020 22:12:09 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Damn dude come out of the 90s, Hell I'm 60 and I listen to him a couple of times per week on topics I'm interested in.

As a starter he is a big Bernie fan who has said out in the open that Biden has no brain left...lol He also moved from CA to TX with a big FU to CA...Lately went to Spotify with another big FU to the other liberal platforms... You might like him...

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Damn dude come out of the 90s, Hell I'm 60 and I listen to him a couple of times per week on topics I'm interested in.

As a starter he is a big Bernie fan who has said out in the open that Biden has no brain left...lol He also moved from CA to TX with a big FU to CA...Lately went to Spotify with another big FU to the other liberal platforms... You might like him...

Based on what you said, I love Rogan without ever hearing him say a word! Sounds like a Mark Levin type. I like him too.

I'm so focused on scanning the horizon for signs of Justice coming to Trump-haters, that has pretty much become my full-time hobby when not working, or completing honey-do chores.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I'm so focused on scanning the horizon for signs of Justice coming to Trump-haters, that has pretty much become my full-time hobby when not working, or completing honey-do chores.

If you like big foot to evil AI to astrophysics and everything in between you might like him. As per ATS here is a good one to watch... 3 hours...

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   

exactly . what i always tell people that i really like about trump is that all the right people appear to hate him .

The MSM, the establishment democrats, the tech oligarch, the other billionaires and even the establishment republican hate him . Which is a good thing as yhey are causing most of the problems in this country.

That's a good way of putting it. Well said. The way certain people get to frothing at the mouth trying to tear this guy down tells a story all by itself. It's quite the spectacle. Pretty entertaining, though also somewhat horrifying for the insanity that it is, in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Interesting. I can't find a full stream of the event except the louder with crowder link where they talk over the thing. I guess he did well enough that ABC feels like they have to chop it up just to get any spin on it. That's wild. There are lots of segments, but no full program, at least not on the youtube, that I can actually find with a search. Nothing on brand new tube either.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie
Interesting. I can't find a full stream of the event except the louder with crowder link where they talk over the thing. I guess he did well enough that ABC feels like they have to chop it up just to get any spin on it. That's wild. There are lots of segments, but no full program, at least not on the youtube, that I can actually find with a search. Nothing on brand new tube either.

Yep I thought the same. Went and looked at my Google news feed and not a peep about the town hall or a direct link to the full interview , especially where the hispanic igrant lady was crying and thanking him for being such a great POTUS. typically I look at it to get a laugh of it because its so obviously tainted with the lefts perspective.

Immediately thought the same that even they knew he did well and couldn't spin it.

However I think the lack of attention to the town hall might really be more to do with Joe rogan and trump challenging BIden to a debate.

Here is Trump going to the belly of the beast against Clintons boy and never trumper Stephanopoulos and abc news while biden is too afraid to take hard questions and debate trump on rogan. Wouldn't be surprised if they try to get Biden to not even attend the standards debates.

edit on 05930America/ChicagoWed, 16 Sep 2020 10:05:39 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Trump must have done well.
Very few msm references this morning.
For a presidential event on one of the formerly big 3 this is interesting.
Usually they would be burning effigies of him on abc.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join