It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peaceful protesters? No more calls please, we have a winner!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: bigsnowman

If you are not a criminal or engaged in criminal activities, the cops won’t bother you.

Do you honestly believe that?

I have been living proof of that my whole life. Amazingly, a few times when I was breaking the law by speeding, I was stopped. Somehow, I was able to treat the officer with dignity and respect, and they reciprocated.

See Dick mouth off to the cops. See Dick take a swing at a cop. See Dick get his face smashed in. Don't be a Dick.

And I am living proof that if you're not a racist white nationalist, you won't be rioted against, looted, and have your property burned down. Good, innocent people aren't affected at all. Anyone who has had their business & livelihood destroyed in these peaceful protests 100% deserved it. It's their own fault; they were asking for it.

If it doesn't affect me, it doesn't exist, right? My entire world begins & ends inside my own skull

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: bigsnowman

you don't do this very well. I'll tell you what, when you encounter a cop, doesn't matter where or under what circumstances, be polite, nice, and respectful, film it, and if the cop treats you badly, I'll personally take up your cause, protest that cop and talk to his supervisor. bad cops exist and they need to be removed, like cancer.

But you don't shoot grandpa in the head because he has prostate cancer, you take him to the doctor and get him fixed up.

It seems with the mentality we are working with here, this will need to be an on going discussion before you grasp the difficult to understand hidden meaning. I promise to continue to help where I can. Good luck.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

These protesters are so flucking stupid. It was absolutely a justified shoot. I cant wait till a "social worker" is sent to one of these calls. Lets see how well they handle a mad man chasing them with a large knife.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Bwaaaaahaahaa!
Oh my effin GOD!
GOOD ONE!

“Hey buddy, how ya doin? Everything all right?
What’s in your bag, anything I need to know about?
What do you do for money? She’s ripping off your stuff?
We don’t care...sounds like you’re kind of attached to junk and stuff...
but we heard you say that ‘smart meters interact with biology’ so we think you
need some electrolytes and the sooner the better. That’s why we brought the firetruck!”

So..you won’t mind if a hook and ladder, three squads, an ambulance,
and half the city’s paramedics and firefighters were to park on your lawn
to collect some piss,
swabbing for semen first, just in case,
and draw a little blood,
and look you over
for the next 12 hours minimum,
while you lay on a bed crusted with nosocomial filth,
a bowling ball in your mouth to remind you of
the sword that dangles over your forehead
lest you say anything to try to justify the elemental certitude
of a smart meter comment you made, during the call,
since you seem pretty, you know, upset about having your stuff ripped off?

If you are not a criminal or engaged in criminal activities, the cops won’t bother you.

Best joke I ever heard.

# 1155
edit on 16-9-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: Matt reported to Zack that I said ‘smart meters interact with our biology’ so you have two choices: upright, or on a stretcher.

edit on 16-9-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: Aug 9 2020 McClannon/Geib

edit on 16-9-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: Hey, you get to ride in an ambulance!

edit on 16-9-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: He disrepected the Bing, T. He has to go.

edit on 16-9-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: mrwiffler

The right has always supported cops. Libertarians generally do not.

You gotta get your story straight BEFORE wading into the waters

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: mrwiffler

The right has always supported cops. Libertarians generally do not.

You gotta get your story straight BEFORE wading into the waters

Yeah, he's sitting there all smug thinking he's won the argument, but pointed at the wrong political group. Mine's the one that's iffy on them (but it's more or less a 50/50 split in either direction, honestly)
Lol, Republicans and cops have gotten along just fine for a very long time. Police unions sure like to suck Democratic dong for their own backroom deal benefit, though. There's the kicker, and the difference. The cops on their own are liked just fine, it's the unions Republicans (and Libertarians) have issue with.

Also, if you don't want to be treated like a piece of grimy dog crap, don't BE a piece of grimy dog crap. it's that simple, life's default rules are pretty easy to follow if you buck up.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Also, if you don't want to be treated like a piece of grimy dog crap, don't BE a piece of grimy dog crap. it's that simple, life's default rules are pretty easy to follow if you buck up.

How dare you inject logic & common sense into this discussion?

Didn't you get the memo?

On a serious note, it is *very* encouraging for me to see that people simply won't stand for this BS anymore.

Pull a knife or take a swing at a cop?

Good luck with that. And you'll have lots of time to think about your stupidity while you're sipping your meals through a straw after the policeman defends himself. He doesn't even need his gun - a good nightstick is an *excellent* weapon in the proper hands.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrwiffler

The violence of the protesters is appalling but it is hilarious to watch the right wing suddenly become staunch supporters of the police. (no, I'm not left wing so don't bother)

That is the single most politically ignorant statement I’ve read since I got into politics 20 years ago. Congratulations. It might be 20 more years before I hear something else so stupid
How do you know if you’re not left wing? You obviously don’t know the difference between the parties.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 04:57 AM
link   

I have been living proof of that my whole life. Amazingly, a few times when I was breaking the law by speeding, I was stopped. Somehow, I was able to treat the officer with dignity and respect, and they reciprocated.

See Dick mouth off to the cops. See Dick take a swing at a cop. See Dick get his face smashed in. Don't be a Dick.

In my previous life as a liberal I was harassed by the police regularly. I had long hair and face piercings and lived in an gentrified area. In one stretch I was pulled over and searched 7 times in 8 weeks. A couple of times they grabbed my boxers by the waistband and shook, trying to see if any drugs would fall out. One of those times I was pulled over and searched for going 50 in a 55. I wasn’t 5 car lengths behind the car in front of me. To get five car lengths behind the car I would have to be going even slower. 😂 Just for looking like a metal head in the early 2000s.
I hated the way the harassment made me feel. Like I had less rights than everyone else. Just because I might or might not have something on me that grows out of the ground.
But you know what? I never resisted, I was always respectful (for no other reason than I couldn’t afford to go to jail) and now I’ve lived long enough to grow up and change parties.
edit on 17-9-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

But you know what? I never resisted, I was always respectful (for no other reason than I couldn’t afford to go to jail) and now I’ve lived long enough to grow up and change parties.

Did they ever shoot you or beat you up?

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Police Unions do because very often the Democrats will run the cities, so when the cops sit down to bargain for the next contract, they're sitting across from Democrats.

They send money to elect the ones they'll be bargaining against at the table. This is one of the reasons why public sector unions are so wrong.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

Did they ever shoot you or beat you up?

Nope. I guess I was one of the lucky ones. 😂

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

They should also be charged with hate crimes. This is all being done out of pure hate. I thought democrats stood against hate.

Seems lately all they support is:

hate: intense or passionate dislike.

terrorism: unlawful use of force and violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives.

fascism: a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism

intolerance: not tolerant of views, beliefs, or behavior that differ from one's own.

racism: the belief that different races possess distinct characteristics, abilities, or qualities, especially so as to distinguish them as inferior or superior to one another.

hypocrisy: the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform.

I could go on with all the bad things the democrat party represents, but you get the point. Every bit of that above leads to their incessant psychological projection, a defense mechanism in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others. For example, a bully may project their own feelings of vulnerability onto the target.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrwiffler

The violence of the protesters is appalling but it is hilarious to watch the right wing suddenly become staunch supporters of the police. (no, I'm not left wing so don't bother)

What do you mean? When did the right not support police? Increasing law enforcement is one of the things I praised Clinton for.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

It’s worked for me throughout my life.
Not my problem that everyone else’s mileage might vary, I don’t really care.
I am not going to march and destroy sh!t because some asshole waved a knife at the cops and got capped.
I have enough sh!t of my own to worry about.

Spoken like a normal American with common sense. I'm right there with you. I wouldn't even march and destroy stuff if a white dude got killed in the same scenario. And I damn sure know the libs on here wouldn't care. They'd be caught in a dilemma, should they march against police for shooting a white guy and make it appear as if they care about white people, or should they leave it alone and look like they no longer care about marching over "police brutality"... It'd be like those times a black person killed a gay person, the left didn't know which way to go. You'd think they learned a lesson on picking pet groups back then.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join