It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peaceful protesters? No more calls please, we have a winner!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

The mob marched from the scene of the shooting on Laurel Street to the police station, chucking glass bottles, rocks, brick, gallon jugs filled with liquid and plastic road barricades at cops, police said.

A county vehicle parked in front of the station was also damaged.

Twelve adults – Jamal Shariff Newman, 24; Barry Jones, 30; Frank Gaston, 43; Yoshua Dwayne Montague, 23; Matthew Modderman, 31; Talia Gessner, 18; Kathryn Patterson, 20; Taylor Enterline, 20; T-Jay Fry, 28; Dylan Davis, 28; Lee Alexander Wise, 29; Jessica Marie Lopez, 32 – face a slew of felony and misdemeanor charges, including arson, riot, institutional vandalism and criminal conspiracy.

So some of the "peaceful protesters" who were "peacefully" throwing things at cops realized they weren't in Portland anymore, and got real bail and real jail.

but wait.....

Lancaster Stands Up then called on a number of elected officials, including Lancaster Mayor Danene Sorace and Gov. Tom Wolf, to “to step in and defend Taylor, Kathryn and other peaceful protesters against the politically motivated actions of local law enforcement, prosecutors and judges.”

I think we are chipping away at the outer facade and may soon reach the inner brain where reason and logic hide. See, a "peaceful protest" doesn't involve throwing anything, hurting anyone, or touching anyone or their things. A peaceful protest looks like this:

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
A lot of unions and nepotism in PA. Much different situation than Portland. Lancaster is a small town. They are not going to put up with it. The law and government there are like a mob family.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
A lot of unions and nepotism in PA. Much different situation than Portland. Lancaster is a small town. They are not going to put up with it. The law and government there are like a mob family.

I grew up in rural PA, moved to Reading, PA in 1983. My brother-in-law was from Reading. He told me that when the mob ran Reading, it was a safe city to have a family.
The mob doesn't run it any more, and it isn't safe.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

That is all well and true but I'd bet good money that Governor Wolf and his transvestite sidekick, Richard Levine, will make sure the good guys pay for daring to stand up to the Democrat Brownshirts.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I'd sure like to see more of this. Break the law, arson, well, we have big bail amounts for that crime, and the time is hard and long. Yes, that way too. If there were appropriate punishments in place for law breakers, then before committing these crimes, there might be a slight pause, perhaps a change of heart. Is that snazzy pair of shoes really worth 5 years in prison?

It's time for justice to take the lead here. Feelz was fun, but it's over now.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
In this instance, the "protest" seemed to be geared towards the people whom they actually have an issue with: the police.

While I think there are more effective ways to actually reform our system, if your issue is with the police, the DA, the courts and the politicians who refuse to hold anyone accountable (including each other), then focus your energy on them instead of punishing average hard-working Americans and small business owners who have nothing to do with it.

edit on 15-9-2020 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
It's a good thing we live in a good, honest country like the USA where police never lie or bend the truth, or I might have to question the accuracy of their statements and this story. I know conspiracy theories are frowned upon by the ATS community, though, so I will blindly accept this unbiased, police-friendly narrative the generous MSM has so graciously afforded us.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Their bail was set at a million bucks. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Not one of 'em was able to post it.

Hope they enjoy a very long stay behind bars waiting for their day in court.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

The first pic of the black guy's mugshot he's got a big smile. Thought he would be out in 48 hrs. Would like to have seen his face slapped with that Richie Rich bail number. Gonna be there a while buddy.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman
It's a good thing we live in a good, honest country like the USA where police never lie or bend the truth, or I might have to question the accuracy of their statements and this story. I know conspiracy theories are frowned upon by the ATS community, though, so I will blindly accept this unbiased, police-friendly narrative the generous MSM has so graciously afforded us.

Ok Einstein what do you think happened?
I know being a terrorist sympathizer is tough, but at some point a line has to be drawn so these assholes are held accountable.
And I am not talking about the cops.
If you are not a criminal or engaged in criminal activities, the cops won’t bother you.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

If you are not a criminal or engaged in criminal activities, the cops won’t bother you.

Do you honestly believe that?

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: bigsnowman

The violence of the protesters is appalling but it is hilarious to watch the right wing suddenly become staunch supporters of the police. (no, I'm not left wing so don't bother)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

It’s worked for me throughout my life.
Not my problem that everyone else’s mileage might vary, I don’t really care.
I am not going to march and destroy sh!t because some asshole waved a knife at the cops and got capped.
I have enough sh!t of my own to worry about.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

it's a shame they didn't have the nice police and DA of the left coast cities. If they did, they may have just been fed, and turned out to protest "peacefully" another day.

Violence should be punished bigley.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Exactly, we only need the "peaceful" protestors side, I'm sure they're a rainbow of altruism.
edit on 9/15/2020 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I have been living proof of that my whole life. Amazingly, a few times when I was breaking the law by speeding, I was stopped. Somehow, I was able to treat the officer with dignity and respect, and they reciprocated.

See Dick mouth off to the cops. See Dick take a swing at a cop. See Dick get his face smashed in. Don't be a Dick.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: mrwiffler

The violence of the protesters is appalling but it is hilarious to watch the right wing suddenly become staunch supporters of the police. (no, I'm not left wing so don't bother)

suddenly? you must be new.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: mrwiffler

"Suddenly" become supporters of the police?
You think they give out those stickers for your car for free?

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: mrwiffler

In most cases, the conclusions I have come to from each of the individual instances of "police" brutality that have been in discussion are generally from the WHOLE of the evidence presented.

It's sad lefties use such bad examples as their proof of something while simultaneously race baiting. Most people believe there are bad cops, most people have had interactions with bad cops. However, we're supposed to cast all of that aside due to this actually being about nothing more than a form of reparations.
edit on 9/15/2020 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
The Islamic State are my personal favourite peaceful protest group. BLM and Antifa don’t hold a candle to those guys.

They got plenty of flares though apparently.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join