It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM an official part of the DNC - shouts {"F" Your Jesus} at at black preacher in Charlotte

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
You are a teabagger, aren't you?

Libertarian.

Ron admits going to meetings.

Sure. He's spoken at lodges, he isn't a Mason.

edit on 15-9-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
the money lenders want no religion save theirs.

hence all the donmeh celebrities with the 'golden' last names who claim they are 'athiests' and tell you religion is garbage.

i have had friends betray me over this summer, condemning me for being catholic.

anyone doing that, is not progressive at all, what that is, is a useful idiot for the commie scum money lenders.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Ahahaha
Aaaahahahah
Dude was gop since 71
Ahahahaha

And a stonecutter

You are on fire today!

Ahahahahaa

Vizzini: Ha-ha, you fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders, the most famous of which is “Never get involved in a land war in Asia,” but only slightly less well known is this: “Never go in against a Sicilian, when death is on the line!” “Ahahahaha”

I keep waiting for you to fall over dead like Vizzini in Princess Bride.

edit on 15-9-2020 by TexasTruth because: Quotes not working

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

edit on 15-9-2020 by TexasTruth because: Double

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth
I have built up an immunity to iocane powder.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Ha!
I don’t know why the quotes reply didn’t work, but glad you saw it and a fan of the flick.

The maniacal laughter made me think of Vizzini.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth
Who doesn't love that?
Some time in the fireswamp will cure them.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: mamabeth
I am thinking that I really shouldn't play with you,you
are a bad influence. Maybe I should pick up my dolls
and go home now.

Leave one so everyone who isn't fleeing can show me the bad places I touched them.

Are you kidding you are harmless... I think

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I talk to Jesus from time to time, I asked him what color he was, he asked me back, what color do you want me to be? I told him I didn't really care as long as he was still Jesus, and he replied, same here. Good talk.

He's got blonde hair and blue eyes obviously. And all the angels are also pale white and blue eyes.

All the bad guys in the Bible are illustrated with dark brown skin.

Am I wrong?

I guess if you also take statistical analysis into consideration it's not that far off of the record.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Jesus is a BLM hero, he was the original black man murdered by a fascist police state.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman
Jesus is a BLM hero, he was the original black man murdered by a fascist police state.

He had a knife, so it was a justified crucifiction, dood!

*Hands up, don't crucify*

(God gave me a sense of humor and I intend to use the gift He has bestowed)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
But I thought Jesus was black....

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Jesus isn’t black or white he’s from Spain and his name brings fear to all the Indigenous people, long live Queen Isabella!

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2ndSEED
Jesus isn’t black or white he’s from Spain and his name brings fear to all the Indigenous people, long live Queen Isabella!

I'm not getting the reference.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: bigsnowman

He was not black.

He was brown.

So he'd be the hero for middle eastern people.

He actually probably looked like your average terrorist.

Not BLM.

edit on 9/15/20 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
The sooner you stop worshipping made up blue-eyed white devil cracker Jesus and start worshipping the proper Semitic Brown Jesus the sooner your life will improve and you'll get raptured.

Plus he was a carpenter before there was power tools, so he probably was pretty stacked.

Not sure if that's releven in a racial discussion /shrug

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
“Brown Shirts Matter!”

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: KansasGirl

That's why I check my U2U messages all the time to see if I
am getting off topic post removals.

It wasn’t really directed at you- I was just venting becUse the mods DO play favorites. I’m bitchier than usual today.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies
www.wnd.com...

BLM Marxists attacked a man chanting “the blood of Jesus” in Charlotte, #NorthCarolina. Via Facebook -Sam L Bethea. BLM/Antifa/NOI have publicly announced their intentions to kill Christians & nonChristians, steal their possessions and destroy the West.

We all know by now that BLM is an official part of the Democratic Party. In 2016 the DNC voted to make BLM an official part of the Democratic Party and endorsed BLM.

The way the liberals have done their best to get rid of Christianity in my lifetime it has shown me that they hate Christians and Christianity. Especially since COVID 19 we have seen this in Democratic states where Christian churches have been treated very harshly and often unfairly. For example, forbidding "drive in" services and claiming drive-in and outdoor services spread COVID 19. While allowing drive in movies and outdoor "peaceful protests" that have been the catalyst before every instance of rioting/looting/terror/rampaging. There has been much discussion of the way the Democratic Governors have discriminated against churches this past year.

Well now it is confirmed. At a recent "peaceful BLM protest" the DNC endorsed group was shouting/chanting at a black pastor "F" Your Jesus.

Funny that,

Some time back I watched a video in Israel some young israelis were berating a young American Christian with not just similar words, but exactly the same words!?

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Your point? They're in Israel. It's their country. BLM is here where we have religious freedom. They are certainly free to be objectionable, but not free to be threatening or use government here to enforce their dislike.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join