It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM an official part of the DNC - shouts {"F" Your Jesus} at at black preacher in Charlotte

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I would like to see BLM starting in the womb.
Babies Lives Matter,stop murdering babies.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I talk to Jesus from time to time, I asked him what color he was, he asked me back, what color do you want me to be? I told him I didn't really care as long as he was still Jesus, and he replied, same here. Good talk.

His skin was brown and his hair black.

So both white people and black people lose on this claim.

He was a semetic Jew in the middle east. He most likely looked middle eastern, brown skin, black hair, dark beard, and slightly curly hair, not anything like "white Jesus" or "black Jesus". It was clear he looked like everyone around him, who looked as above.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Did you ever watch that TV show Roseanne? There was one
episode where a box of barbie doll parts were found under
her son's bed.I would be afraid to look under your bed,you
are one sick puppy!
edit on 15-9-2020 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

No, I don't watch much TV and when I do it's not network TV, I like HBO (Hell's Box Office) for it's overt anti-conservative/anti-Christian programming.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
The sooner you stop worshipping made up blue-eyed white devil cracker Jesus and start worshipping the proper Semitic Brown Jesus the sooner your life will improve and you'll get raptured.

And what is your point? Jesus WAS likely dark skinned, it makes no difference to Christians what shade of skin Jesus had. Ironically, it was a black preacher.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

When I still had my Direct TV,I never had HBO.I have
an amplified antenna on my TV and watch channels for
free!
You go on watching your devil stuff and I'll keep watching
shows like Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood,Nature Cat and all
the cooking shows.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

My point? My point is I've never seen such a bigger bunch of thin skinned marys than I have on this site the past few years.

"Ooooooo, look what the BLM said to me! I am offended! They hurt muh feelz!"

For allegedly being the 'tougher' of the two sides of the political spectrum the right has been acting like a bunch of sissy soys for quite some time. Nut up wimps.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
You go on watching your devil stuff...

Thanks, I'm contractually obligated to watch my Master's programming.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Babies - Don't have none; won't be none ... to murder at PP. But they gotta keep hittin' that when they're drunk on Friday night.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Thing with BLM is that what they say is what they will actually try to do because they have the backing of government officials so they can get away with it in places. So you do have to pay attention.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Waiting for DontTreadOnMe to come in here and remove the many off-topic posts. He/she regularly removes posts of mine that are actually ON topic, so I’m ready to see basically this whole thread get removed. Surely he/she will do that, right? Or maybe certain members are exempt.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

The sooner you stop worshipping made up blue-eyed white devil cracker Jesus and start worshipping the proper Semitic Brown Jesus the sooner your life will improve and you'll get raptured.

And what is your point? Jesus WAS likely dark skinned, it makes no difference to Christians what shade of skin Jesus had. Ironically, it was a black preacher.

You are correct. Christians are awful racists, they don't care what color his skin was and true Christians are color blind to Jesus skin color as it doesn't matter. Not caring about a person's skin color is what liberals call racist because you are not only supposed to care but treat people according to their skin color so you don't accidentally offend them.

Yes, BLM was screaming at a Black preacher, because they find Christians and Christianity offensive.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I talk to Jesus from time to time, I asked him what color he was, he asked me back, what color do you want me to be? I told him I didn't really care as long as he was still Jesus, and he replied, same here. Good talk.

He's got blonde hair and blue eyes obviously. And all the angels are also pale white and blue eyes.

All the bad guys in the Bible are illustrated with dark brown skin.

Am I wrong?

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Thing with BLM is that what they say is what they will actually try to do because they have the backing of government officials so they can get away with it in places. So you do have to pay attention.

Yep BLM is getting away with starting the fires in the west as other threads have said. They did this for the DNC so they could blame the fires on Trump because they say he ignores climate change.

BLM has become the bully strong arm of the Democratic Party. That is why screaming at a black preacher about how they hate Jesus and want to attack Christians tells us a great deal about the Democratic Party stance on Christians and Christianity.

edit on 9/15/20 by The2Billies because: clarity

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Maybe that's why their Jesus is a white guy. Christians in Asia don't like black jesuses, they prefer white and blue eyes, not dark brown🙃 am I rite?

In a couple of centuries Jesus will look like he's from Norway or Minnesota.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

He's got blonde hair and blue eyes obviously. And all the angels are also pale white and blue eyes.

All the bad guys in the Bible are illustrated with dark brown skin.

Am I wrong?

Yep you are wrong and all the illustrations are wrong too. The illustrations of white Jesus are wrong, the illustrations of black Jesus are wrong.

Since he wasn't black, maybe that is why BLM hates him.

Here is what Jesus most probably sort of looked like, one of these 2 pictures, of course no one knows except for his linage which was mainly middle eastern neither white nor black so both side lose, HA:

edit on 9/15/20 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
No doubt.
Yet you mock others, how enlightened.

Just the resident idiot brigade.

Oh of course....

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Well played!

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

The only time I ever saw Jesus, his face was shining too brightly for me to see it.

So, no, you aren't right, but you already knew that. You're just here trolling.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

a reply to: panoz77

My point? My point is I've never seen such a bigger bunch of thin skinned marys than I have on this site the past few years.

"Ooooooo, look what the BLM said to me! I am offended! They hurt muh feelz!"

For allegedly being the 'tougher' of the two sides of the political spectrum the right has been acting like a bunch of sissy soys for quite some time. Nut up wimps.

So you don't like opinions that differ from yours?
Is that supposed to be some great revelation?
Lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join