It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I have recently had problems with my I phone, it has been playing up since I updated the ios.. I received a strange email which was from an unknown sender, the subject of the email was 01011970.

I did some research on this and if you change your calendar to this date it bricks your phone, as unix was slated with an 01011970 start.

I have no clue on how or why I got this email.

Am I on a chinese target list because of my alleged andrews and china connection.

I deleted the email.
edit on 15-9-2020 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith
I have recently had problems with my I phone, it has been playing up since I updated the ios.. I received a strange email which was from an unknown sender, the subject of the email was 01011970.

I did some research on this and if you change your calendar to this date it bricks your phone, as unix was slated with an 01011970 start.

I have no clue on how or why I got this email.

Am I on a chinese target list because of my alleged andrews and china connection.

I deleted the email.

Close off all apps and do a full reset where you hold the home button and the reset together, I’ve had unopened emails trying to send on their own, last week.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Robbo2006

I have tried this many times and I lose service no phone reception. I get strange calender requests. My phone is searching for a network.

I sent an email earlier to day to the school principal criticizing them on my childrens failing at school. We are in the lockdown state. I think the feelers of china have infiltrated our education system and they don't like it.

And I now have pointed a finger at tge dragin.

I am paranoid.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

But - I been emailing him directly accusing him of being a communist sympathiser and suggesting he should vacate to china where he belongs and i have recieved no such emails .

Regardless though if you take a stand then stand there like a man and bow to noone and don't let the paranoia of those one too many cones do you over.

Look in dans crooked eyes - i see a CCP sympathiser and a shallow manipulative human being, a scumbag, a traitor to western democracy and a soon to be has been.

As for 01011970 its a warning about mercury poisoning/assassination so watch your eats&drinks....seriously.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Turn of cookies.
Clear Advanced cache.
Clear personal cache
Clear Google search history.
Reset default phone mode.

Then repeat above steps everytime you log on somewhere or switch on cookies.

Be one step ahead always.

Ohhhh....... and i hope your not stupid enough to use correct details when signing up to any email or on line account.......basic covert preparedness for dummies.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Probably need to step back and take a look at the bigger picture, i would imagine I’m about 12k From you, There are eyes and ears 😬

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Wow, I dont know what or why would make me a target. I have only said what has been bandied about on social media and sky news.

I dont do cones, I prefer a scotch.

Dan is a man on the brink, especially his body language, at times he looks like he is about to rip the podium to pieces.

I am confused why I got this email, as it is a separate account to ATS.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Robbo2006

I think you are not too far away, maybe my phone Is crazy. I look at the b big picture, though its like a choose your own adventure, never kn Iw where you will end up.

5 eyes, project eschelon. They watch

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   

You are a constant advocate on here for democracy and freedom of movement and speech....not to mention a criticiser of police unwaranted brutality the likes of the latest stomp on the head scumbag wana be tuff guy.
So what do you mean you don't know what or why made you a target?????

You know well and good but that's why i like you dude you say it how it is - a quality that's few and far between these days.

A comment here or there is generally overlooked but a constant portrayal the likes of your last 6 or 7 threads although fantastic to like minded fighters like myself are not so fantastic to the democracy police....but I'm not telling you anything you already know am i?????

The big question for me is ----- Do you have the stomach to keep it up or will you bow to the 01011970 warning?????? If you bow now there will be no place for you in the resistance nor a place for you in sheeple city for opinions already publicized.

For some it would be seen as a fork in the road moment.

Heaven is watching - your number for evaluation is up - which road you gonna take??????choose wisely RS and hope to see you at the narrow gate.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Lots of hacks and scams with computers over the years. If you are worried about your phone, get an old cheep one without all the latest and greatest gadgets.

The CCP does a lot of work suppressing its own people on social media. People getting arrested for using We Chat, eventually shut of some VPN's trying to get messages out of China.

Heard Dan was trying to push some laws through so he can immediately lock up people using social media. I would not be surprised to find China is doing some probing to try and implement its governance culture in Victoria.

I have found ATS to be doing a lot better on the censorship issues than other more common sites like facebook, twitter and youtube. There is also a lot of other things going on around the internet. It you do happen to get locked up, makes a good time to state the crimes Dan is doing and hopefully meet a few others not afraid to speak out.
edit on 15-9-2020 by kwakakev because: grammer

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
You won't be on any states list as the last thing they want to do is to brick your kit if they're listening on your conversation.

This bug probably is due to how systems handle dates and time generally its counted as the number of seconds since a certain point but you expect it to be a value probably above 1 and having it at absolute zero confuses the subroutine which shouldn't really happen but what you may do is have to take off a second for some reason and suddenly you've flipped all the bits from zero to ones and it flakes out when the previous second is in 2032 and the current one is in 1970.

Generally i'd imagine that IOS will be patched now for such simple trolling exploits and your problems are not tied to a simple message.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I would recommend making an appointment with your Apple rep at the closest store, before you lose it completely.
Seriously.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
This sh__ happens all the time.
Most of the time , it is absolutely harmless and will either :
1) go away on its own
or
2) actually morph into a real email

Saw it happen twice on my ISPs provided email

ETA Java Scripts begin on 01011970
edit on 9/15/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I got one of these back in 2015. The date field was empty (null/zero) from the sending end. It's often spam mail gone bad.

If all else fails this always works...😂

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

I realise by my threads, critical of police and government, there are many more, critics out there. What I post is to let the world know of how it is in victoria.

I brlieve everyone has a right to freedom, thats why I am passionate about this, I know they watch and listen, and focus go get people to stop.

I do have a hatred for tyranny, and a premier that continuosly lies and denies.

Imight take a break for a little while. I have a possibly mind blowing ufo thread with photos.
Anyone know of a photo host which has cropping facilities.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I think you are 100 percent. I get so much junk on yahoo mail. I think I was a bit paranoid. I am waiting for a used phone to arrive.

I think when I had my screen replaced, the touch id doesnt work, and perhaps the phone is conflicting internally.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Iwant to though all apple stores are shut due to covid. Unsure when they will re open.

I have had issues with it for the last 3 weeks, maybe the email was just a strange co incidence.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I have to probably do a factory reset, this might solve it. And get a new email host.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith
a reply to: Gothmog

I have to probably do a factory reset, this might solve it. And get a new email host.

Like I said , I have had this happen to me on a PC.
Not only that , the email actually became a real email (I put em in my "spam bin" and let em sit a spell)

Although , I have heard rumor that on the IPhones , as they use iOS it may be likely you will have to reset.

Do a search again , and go further than just the first few hits.
It could be email servers somewhere running a form of Unix , or sending out malformed Java scripts.
Both start on that day , to form the correct day .

edit on 9/15/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
looks like a semi-common occurrance. I found this:

Users who have seen the email bug have reported fixing it by closing the email app and performing a hard reset on the iPhone – done by holding down the lock and home button until it resets.

From the following article, but if you don't subscribe to the Telegraph, you'll need to hit the X to the left of yoru address bar to stop it from fully loading before you get cut off

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Also found

A date of 1/1/1970, for example, means that an empty (or zero) date field was supplied on the sending end. What I think you have is an attempt at spam that went awry. The spam engine sent an incomplete message. It had enough information to specify your address as the recipient, but that's it.

top topics

join