It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

S.O.S. Civilization Collapse Imminent

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
The fact that we have prerry much every country, militaey an major corps merging, an globalizing, and the media saying the possiblities of e.t are likely might mean they already did the damage.

However, i dont think it there place or station if there was such a hierarchy to cast divine judgment.
edit on 15-9-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

When posting my reply to Muzzy, just above your post : was contemplating posting that very song !

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Well that explains it.

I was debating with myself (masdebating)
whether I should post a Rolling Stones video.
I never was a fan of the Rolling Stones.
"What the heck" I said to myself,
"self, just because you had that experience
at that party when that girl told you to hold
her wine while she danced with that other guy
to that Rolling Stones song, then cussed you out
later 'cuz you put it down,
doesn't mean everybody remembers things like that.
Go on post it."

Now I'm thinking the bee sting story may be a good intro for another thread.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Bee stings make for great storys !
They stick in the memory : like a dart in my arse.
Yeah : got stung by a wasp on my arse this summer... LoL !!

Now back on topic : Muzzy sometime takes a day-off, after a whirlwind outpouring of creativity like in this thread.
Kinda think he'll like my end-of-the-world party suggestion, which really wasn't very developed.

Would balloons and funny hats be appropriate ?

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

To be frank, I'm not quite fully myself yet.

Or rather, I struggle yet to align myself properly on this plane.

I've much to catch up on; it seems the bulk of the work lies on your shoulders for now, as I grow fatigued.

I've done all I could, with your best interest at heart. I'll continue to do my part, though I do so in an unknowing state, for I've seen what shouldn't be seen, and I've struggled to forget what must remain consealed.

Yet I claim as ever now, that I Love you All, and I am Proud to call you all my family.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

Hi Happy.
Right here, right now, in this moment : you are the most perfect 'you', that you possibly could be.
Never less.

Am also in Québec.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

This is one passage I have had success in living; I cut people slack & really try not to judge, as in condemn, talk# etc. & try to help. When I mess up, and I will, consequences are much lessened & I get helped that seems to be the way it works. Conversely if you are a #head you better be perfect cuz no-one will have your back if you mess up. Beware the feet you step on today they may be connected to the a.. you have to kiss tomorrow

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Bee stings make for great storys !
They stick in the memory

I think that's the point.
Random chance was making sure I would remember.
Lest that bee's life be lost in vain.

Yeah : got stung by a wasp on my arse this summer... LoL !!

Wasps can sting at will, and live to sting another day.
One time this long dead and desiccated wasp was on a window sill. I ignored it as I propped my arms on that sill to lean my face closer to the glass. Big mistake! Dead wasps sting too!

Kinda think he'll like my end-of-the-world party suggestion, which really wasn't very developed.

We're talking collapse of civilization, I think, as opposed to end of the World. One time, I predicted human extinction in 150 years. I may be off a bit.

Not the end of the World. The World did fine without humans for billions of years. No particular reason the World must end with humanity.

Would balloons and funny hats be appropriate ?

Australopithecus sediba
Reconstructed skeleton of MH1 at the Natural History Museum, London

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RavenSpeaks

Took a break from reading the thread to play that. One of my favorite Dio songs from when he was with Rainbow or not. Got to see A Dio show once before he passed. A positive song that could help bring a person out of the nihilistic blues for sure.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

Yet I claim as ever now, that I Love you All, and I am Proud to call you all my family.

Thank you for that.

Watch your health.

Don't be too optimistic about my shoulders though. I might be going in a whole different direction.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Dude... seriously, relax, and it happens when it happens.

It is OK that what you want is not “now”.

Half of discovery is that unfolding. And it happens when it happens. And that is when it happens....

It has nothing to do with you!!!

It will happen.

But pressing doesn’t make it work!...

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   
You might get an answer.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

You realize that in order to save some of it I have to destroy it and start over right?

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
God is always with you.

Trials and Tribulations are there to strengthen and teach - don't cry away the lessons with useless pleas for outside salvation - right now many people are learning what others already knew, it takes hardship to erase the programing.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

See ! Another good bee-sting story !
Not the you getting stung part : but the story part.

The end of the world ( as we know it, ) would have been better for me to write, which becomes a clearer to a witch, with your specification of the end of our societies, and potentially civilization, ( as we know it. )

Nice skeleton. Looks like a guy from the old high-school : long arms, mouth always open... LoL !

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 04:03 AM
link   
We got a NWO read School World Order pub. by TrineDay.com - it turns out Jared Kushner involved in remote ed too.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Here is a quote from Jesus:

"The downfall of nations, the crash of empires, the destruction of the unbelieving Jews, the end of an age, even the end of the world, what have these things to do with one who believes this gospel, and who has hid his life in the surety of the eternal kingdom? You who are God-knowing and gospel-believing have already received the assurances of eternal life. Since your lives have been lived in the spirit and for the Father, nothing can be of serious concern to you. Kingdom builders, the accredited citizens of the heavenly worlds, are not to be disturbed by temporal upheavals or perturbed by terrestrial cataclysms. What does it matter to you who believe this gospel of the kingdom if nations overturn, the age ends, or all things visible crash, since you know that your life is the gift of the Son, and that it is eternally secure in the Father? Having lived the temporal life by faith and having yielded the fruits of the spirit as the righteousness of loving service for your fellows, you can confidently look forward to the next step in the eternal career with the same survival faith that has carried you through your first and earthly adventure in sonship with God."

Some other things to consider.

The uncertainties of life and the vicissitudes of existence do not in any manner contradict the concept of the universal sovereignty of God. All evolutionary creature life is beset by certain inevitabilities. Consider the following:

1. Is courage—strength of character—desirable? Then must man be reared in an environment which necessitates grappling with hardships and reacting to disappointments.

2. Is altruism—service of one’s fellows—desirable? Then must life experience provide for encountering situations of social inequality.

3. Is hope—the grandeur of trust—desirable? Then human existence must constantly be confronted with insecurities and recurrent uncertainties.

4. Is faith—the supreme assertion of human thought—desirable? Then must the mind of man find itself in that troublesome predicament where it ever knows less than it can believe.

5. Is the love of truth and the willingness to go wherever it leads, desirable? Then must man grow up in a world where error is present and falsehood always possible.

6. Is idealism—the approaching concept of the divine—desirable? Then must man struggle in an environment of relative goodness and beauty, surroundings stimulative of the irrepressible reach for better things.

7. Is loyalty—devotion to highest duty—desirable? Then must man carry on amid the possibilities of betrayal and desertion. The valor of devotion to duty consists in the implied danger of default.

8. Is unselfishness—the spirit of self-forgetfulness—desirable? Then must mortal man live face to face with the incessant clamoring of an inescapable self for recognition and honor. Man could not dynamically choose the divine life if there were no self-life to forsake. Man could never lay saving hold on righteousness if there were no potential evil to exalt and differentiate the good by contrast.

9. Is pleasure—the satisfaction of happiness—desirable? Then must man live in a world where the alternative of pain and the likelihood of suffering are ever-present experiential possibilities.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Omg I'm losing my mind...

Correction - I always lose my mind and Im sick of it.

I can't even describe the insane nightmare I'm going through because it's convoluted as # and Id rather scream at the top of my lungs...

I don't want to make sense I don't want help I just wish God never created me.

And it'll never change and I'll never be OK.
I will always get worse...

The moment I think I'm doing better the whole house of cards falls.

I'm insane now. I lost all humanity.
I am rotten and horrible and will burn in hell for eternity because I hate God so much for creating me.

Why was I created to experience this nightmare?

I'm not savable. I was murdered and now I'm a freaking monster.

I never wanted any of it. I just wanted a decent life I didn't need more.

I hate today so much.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I finally decided I truly hate me.

I'm dead. It'll never be OK again.

Don't be surprised by anything...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join