It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

S.O.S. Civilization Collapse Imminent

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   
By the way muzzle, you are surrounded by a heavenly host of angels oh, the good ones hey.

right now a cloud around you that just almost can't be numbered

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Hmmmm you flatter me so with sweet dreams for Fauci.

So how do we do it? Been a lot of good debate and collection of evidence on these boards since it broke out. I have put together one thread naming the Australian representative at Event 201.

Jane Halton for Crimes Against Humanity

Been contacting my representative and letting them know which way up is. www.c19study.com is a weak spot against Fauci. How he demonized an effective treatment during a pandemic? A lot of people will not be happy over that one, so all the censorship, it is not fully working though and word is gradually getting out.

Getting the results of that test to see if he has been taking HCQ will further expose his true colours.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   
You DID not understand this-

originally posted by: muzzleflash
The Ultimate Truth of reality is that this is Hell.
And this is punishment.

And there's no escape.

Hahaha
Don't give me any BS.
I know now.

Vaahhx xua veezzh zah du?

Hapz xeeee mahz zava errzelz.

iiee tah mutraa ati...

Ahvz xeeee mutraa... Hapz xeeee vans intada casmo...

Relax muzzleflash. Probably not happiness found in what you perceive as hell or malevolent energy containment...
The purgatory theory though has been considered do to some of the apparent freedoms observed.
So then we are being tested ultimately. As spirits🤔 in temporary flesh.
So tighten up with the rest of us, in Spirit, consciousness and mentally and stand strong against the evol you sense... Here.

What does evol fear? Darkness as darkness consumes evol.

The evol is more afraid of the ignorance it generates upon others being reflected back upon it.
As it too the evol is being tested as well.

Be well bro/sis

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   

This is the definition of cynical and jaded.

I'm just proving a point.
They don't care about us.

And we - don't care about each other.

That's how it really is.
I've been let down by the hollow Promises of God.

I'll say it to HIS FACE

God does care. God saved my life several times. God has never ever broken any promises he made, not one.

Humble yourself. Remove the pompous stench from your heart first. Die with your dignity intact!

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

originally posted by: musicismagic
Pot is still illegal to smoke in Japan or even its possession.

We need a New World Order....

Give me Liberty or Give me Death!!!

Move to New Hampshire. A least the taxes are better.

Lol! I Love NH! It is beautiful

For Muzzie: God is Love, love is the greatest gift of all and it can be found in a million little things, a child, pet, a smile, a sunset, nature, kindness. These are the things I look for.

As far as this is hell; I’ve contemplated that many times. I actually have a memory of popping into my body when I was younger while out walking and as strange as this sounds, I remember being pissed! I actually felt like I thought this was over.

Later I figured, maybe some decide to come here to show the way home for others. Or simply help others. Not sure really, but I’ve decided, that while I’m here, I’m going to be kind, help others when I can so I can hopefully return to god when I’m done ☮️💟

Breathe and go for a walk!

edit on 15-9-2020 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

If you want something done right, do it yourself...

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Where is God? Umm he told us all of this would come to pass. Read Ezekial, Isaiah, Revelations.

Jaden

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I get you man. I too am beyond disillusioned since April. Had a few mental breakdowns of my own. You don't sound like you're doing too good though bro, try to get away from it all for at least a day and distract yourself. Enjoy distractions because who knows how long we've got left.
edit on 15-9-2020 by DarkestConspiracyMoon because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

S.O.S. We need immediate cosmic intervention to save Earth... We tried we failed PLZ HELP S.O.S.

I suggest lying nekked on the floor in
a dark room , while blasting this song from
any available audio source.

There now, don't you feel better..... :

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Sometimes ya just gotta unplug and chill; get back in harmony with nature.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
The message was clear,switch back to direct current and ai will work,because of the fact that time travel can and will be misused....

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I don't blame you for being concerned about Humanity

look at this world and its easy to be distressed.

please believe me. there is a God and He is well aware of what's going on. and things will get worse before they get better
but things WILL get better.

I'm sure you're aware of the rapture concept. God will soon take all His children out of this world and let the wicked run rampant for seven years.

I hope you make your peace with God. then you can expect exfiltration.

don't bother with the aliens. they are no help. if they exist.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

This is the definition of cynical and jaded.

I'm just proving a point.
They don't care about us.

And we - don't care about each other.

That's how it really is.
I've been let down by the hollow Promises of God.

I'll say it to HIS FACE

www.bing.com... rch%3Fq%3Dthey%2Bdont%2Bcare%2Babout%2Bus%26FORM%3DHDRSC3

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I'm with you in spirit my friend. I have always felt I was born in to the endtimes and lo and behold it appears we have arrived. As a fellow student of history you know some good portion survive the cataclysm to tell the tale. Most of history and traces of civilization will be lost but the myths will remain. They are the fundamental truths of an age that has passed yet the stories remain. It's an ugly chapter, perhaps even the end of this book but trust there is another series to be written by those who learned the lessons of this age.

We are witnesses, a privileged position to be in as uncomfortable as it might be. Stand to your post and do your duty as a warrior of truth in the age of universal deceit. Our ends will come when it is time and not a moment sooner.

Our paths have crossed for a purpose.
ATA
edit on 15-9-2020 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
There comes a time in every civilization where it must leave its nest. Learn how to fly of its own accord, or plummet to its demise.

The tools are all there to build wings that produce lift, with more waiting that can only be supported on a framework that is working in that direction.

The ultimate test, in a way: subjugation or liberation. Merely fighting in traditonal measures will not succeed. Will this civilization adopt the corporate-political tools that will be forging its own chains, all under the guise of duplicitous, disingenuous "altruism?" Or will it start flying by adopting the tools that will enable everyone to build and create? Will it continue to trust manipulative sources like media, cultivated social media feeds, and bureaucrats based on fear & hate (frequently disguised as love)? Or, truly embrace the potential that even our current tools provide?

Many good hearted people are under quite a Spell. Those that base their reality on media, providing links and sources & watching the news as if it were their own opinion, are frequently well intentioned. But they are deceived. I would start there..

Roots tend to intertwine in even the most disparate looking groves. How do power structures exert their will or coercion, and are there "things" that can appeal across the board? I have talked about aspects that I believe are relevant in this way, but there are surely more.

For this to truly succeed.. Free Will must not be violated. Its something of a disadvantage, particularly when so many are under the spell that they must subjugate those who disagree with the corporate-political apparatus.. All under the auspices of doing "good."

Its quite thrilling! A true nail-biter. Will humanity choose the path of absolute domination and subjugation of others "for their own good?" Or.. design, adopt, and build a different kind of framework with the same modern technology?

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Satan is the one who delivers the test of our worthiness to enter the real reality, if we fall for his ploy, we are not allowed to enter the real world. This world we live in is an illusion of the highest possible technology that we can comprehend. It may not be real at all, just the testing ground to make sure bad souls do not get into the real paradise.

God is the creator of the program, the angels are the moderators, the authors of this reality. I will never challenge Satan, that would be stupid...but I do not have to believe in what he is tempting me with. I do not need to be rich, I do not need to be prestigious, I don't need to gain power or control others. I just want to make it through the teachings and graduate from this program we are in. Without suffering too much.

I study food science and pharmacology to find how not to get sick, not to profit by it. I may be able to help some people out, but one man's poison is another man's medicine. So, I can just pass on what I learn, without profiting or being pushy and telling others that some foods are super foods, I am not a parrot.

By the way, be Leary of any food they tout as a super food, moderation is to be observed, plant chemistry can alter your mind because of plant defense chemistry, it can also be medicine. All food is psychotropic and all food can have negative health effects for some people. Fad Nutrition is taking over society.

When Cain killed Abel it was because he was consuming plant chemistry that distorted his consciousness, plants make chemicals like that to protect themselves from herbivores, it creates chaos in the herbivores society....Deer start to fight, animals that were strong get week. We are not evolved to eat a lot of vegetables and fruits and nuts, it takes many generations to evolve to properly eat a new type of food and the only way humans found to be able to eat some veggies is to prepare specific recipies, cooking can destroy some of the plant defense chemistries and fermenting can take care of others. Microbes have their own chemicals they add to the mix too, and even animals have defense system chemistry to protect their populations, but they are not as potent, because animals can run from preditors.

That is what I have found from years of research and contemplating what I have heard through my life. Lies flow out of people's mouths like breaths, and people do not even comprehend they are repeating a lie, because everyone is doing it, we have been conditioned to believe accepting things that are not real is acceptable....Santa and the Easter Bunny are tools to condition people.

That is life, it is worse now than it was when I was young, but lying to profit from it happened back when I was young too. I would bet my father even grew up in a society where things were not real. He told me when I was about eight years old or so that I should only believe half of what I hear and three quarter of what I see, and that science cannot be trusted unless evaluated thoroughly. That was back in the times when they were starting to say eggs were evil and regular coffee was bad for you. Scientists are stuck on their beliefs in the knowledge they hold, that is why progression to a better world will never happen before we destroy it. Going back to a simple life is the only way to save the environment, we do not need everything we think we need, our wants are what destroy the world and our lives, not our needs. God can provide what we need but not what we want, you have to negotiate with the devil to get what you want. Now remember, I am not religious anymore, but I do believe there is a structure or a collective conscious of good...it includes all life not just man. God is not a man or a woman, it is a being and I doubt if it is anywhere near human looking, but the authors of this reality can alter our mental perception and control things too to some extent. Satan does not make people evil, he just tempts them and deceives them into believing things that are not true.

Wow, this post turned into a very wide topic rant. But I won't edit it, I will leave the Mods delete it if it is too off topic.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

what's wrong with all of you?

We assume that humanity is a special life form. Then we make up all kinds of ideas to reinforce that. It's called confirmation bias.

You want to admit how much you hate yet?

Well no, not yet.
That's a trick question.
I hate this much.
There! Satisfied?

As for the very long night ...
I have just joined the Cult of the Missing Link.

Let me find a hymn to quote.

"And in that glorious day
when we join our beloved source
let it be that none will say
we could have changed our course
if only we knew to pray."

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I definitely dialed the right number...
It's the Galactic 911 and no one's coming.

We're toast.

Well Muzz.
If that's so : then we will do the only thing that we can...

End of the world party !!!!

PS : maybe your call was heeded, but just in a more subtle manner.
You know : like all of the rich, elite, politicians, CEOs, and such : have been struck with a very painful crotch-rot, and stank-wazoo.

Perhaps today : they are busy with private doctors, and scrambling for medicines and virgin's blood ?

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
My friend.

Heaven and Hell are your disposal.

You need only choose which.

Ignorance is bliss, and Knowledge comes at a heavy Price.

And yet, as adults, it is our duty to bear such responsibility.

Lest you chose to stick your head in the sand and let our Children bare it's weight alone.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

Welcome back iammrhappy86.
Hope you got done what you wanted to get done.

Heaven and Hell are your disposal.

You need only choose which.

I'm hoping for cremation, personally.
Some goes up in smoke
Some scattered ashes.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join