It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa & BLM are Responsible For Many of the Fires.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
a reply to: chr0naut

DEWs fired by illegal alien BLM Protestors from Mars who are all suffering from TDS no less!!!

Aliens, illegal aliens!

Probably some AustrAliens too...

I wonder why Captain 'Murrica Commander Donny didn't protect them with his Vibranium shield, invisible accordion and mighty opposable toupee?

edit on 15/9/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   
So one of the arsons who was arrested and released and caused more fires in the same area by the highway....his fires were put out by local people then first responders showed by the time only one fire was left and put it out quickly. Hardly anything to worry about.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
So one of the arsons who was arrested and released and caused more fires in the same area by the highway....his fires were put out by local people then first responders showed by the time only one fire was left and put it out quickly. Hardly anything to worry about.

Exactly, let him light some more. Nothing to worry about, local people will find them and put them out.

Pathetic

Leftists are lighting the forest fires and leftists are condoning it

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: game over man

Exactly, let him light some more. Nothing to worry about, local people will find them and put them out.

Pathetic

Leftists are lighting the forest fires and leftists are condoning it

Are you ok in the head? He didn't light any forests on fire. He started small fires by the highway that were put out with a garden hose. Lots of the fires, by the way, were grass and brush fires, not forest.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Oh well that’s ok then

He’s one the good guys

Jesus fckuken Christ

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Oh well that’s ok then

He’s one the good guys

Jesus fckuken Christ

What do you mean the "guys"

Do you have any idea how costly the wildfires are? This mini arsonist is completely insignificant in comparison to the massive devastation the wild fires caused. You don't get that.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Yeah I do

That’s why I’m saying he’s one of the good guys. One of the harmless left wing whackjobs who is lighting fires amid this crisis

He was only lighting (multiple) harmless fires after all

I wonder how all the ‘big’ fires started??

Lemme guess....cLiMaTe cHaNgE?
edit on 16 9 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Yeah I do

That’s why I’m saying he’s one of the good guys. One of the harmless left wing whackjobs who is lighting fires amid this crisis

He was only lighting (multiple) harmless fires after all

I wonder how all the ‘big’ fires started??

Lemme guess....cLiMaTe cHaNgE?

How do you know if he was left, right, or worshipped kermit the frog in the sky? The fires he did start were harmless that's already been established. He's a terrible choice as a poster boy for the wild fire conspiracy. But keep trying.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   

‘Harmless’

Maybe I should go light some harmless fires among the brush and scrub (and decades of deadfall that morons refuse to clear)

“How do you know he’s a leftist?” That’s sarcasm right?

He’s one of many who have been doing that. But who cares right? They’re all just harmless.
edit on 16 9 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join