It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa & BLM are Responsible For Many of the Fires.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Another arsonist has been caught... His name is Michael Jarrod Bakkela, 41 and has been charged with two counts of arson.

Found that in this website.

Fire in Oregon is now being investigated as a possible arson: ‘We’re going to pursue it as a criminal investigation’

Here is an excerpt from ABC.news

Man charged with arson in connection with Almeda Fire in southern Oregon
Michael Jarrod Bakkela was charged with two counts of arson.
By Meredith Deliso
September 11, 2020, 6:37 PM

Michael Jarrod Bakkela, 41, was charged with two counts of arson, along with 15 counts of criminal mischief and 14 counts of reckless endangering.

On Tuesday, residents called 911 after seeing a man light a fire behind their house in Phoenix around 5 p.m. local time, police said. The witnesses had fled their home "due to the impending fire," the sheriff's office said.

When Oregon State Police troopers and Jackson County Sheriff's Office deputies arrived, Bakkela "was standing close to a very large fire threatening several homes," the sheriff's office alleged.

Man charged with arson in connection with Almeda Fire in southern Oregon

But let's blame "climate change" shall we?...

edit on 15-9-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add excerpt and comments.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: RazorV66

Extra-judicial. That's the ticket! Lynch the bastards.

news.sky.com...

Oh what a shame

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Another arsonist has been caught... His name is Michael Jarrod Bakkela, 41 and has been charged with two counts of arson.

Yes. A few days ago.
That was good news.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Yes. A few days ago.
That was good news.

And the fires started a while ago... Several arsonists have been caught, and your beloved Antifa, BLM etc have been caught admitting they have been setting fires... So what's your point?...

edit on 15-9-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   

I don't love antifa, don't have much of anything good to say about them. BLM, I think has some things to say that should be heard.

I abhor arson and other forms of violence. I see no place for them. No justification.

But are you familiar with the term "false flag", by any chance?

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   
There was at least another arsonist caught setting six fires in Ukiah on August 12, 2020.

August 13, 2020 Matt LaFever

Mendocino County Sheriff Matt Kendall has confirmed that the individual suspected of lighting six fires in Ukiah on August 12, 2020 has been arrested. According to the booking log, the suspect is named Alberto Vincent Acosta and is being charged with arson of structures, forest land, and arson during a state of emergency.
According to scanner reports, at approximately 7:30 this morning, law enforcement described identifying and detaining an individual that fit the description of the arson suspect– a Hispanic/Native American male with a ponytail–near the Highway 101 and Perkins’ intersection.
Sheriff Kendall said detectives were able to obtain surveillance footage of the suspect lighting one of the six fires and used that to search for him.

[UPDATE] Man Accused of Lighting Six Fires in and Around Ukiah Yesterday Arrested This Morning

I wonder how many more arsonists have been starting these fires which the left are claiming "are caused by climate change..."

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Riiight... proclaim how you are against these groups and then claim "they have some things we should hear" and complain what these people are doing are "false flags" without any evidence corroborating your false claims...

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I say this thread is presenting some good evidence. There's lots of fires though. Maybe we'll know more tomorrow. If the million plus acres burned in Oregon and Washington was all caused by organized arson that's pretty wild. I wonder what that group will do next if it's all true.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   

proclaim how you are against these groups and then claim "they have some things we should hear" and complain what these people are doing are "false flags" without any evidence corroborating your false claims...

I know you don't read so good and I think English may not be your first language. But there is no excuse for ignoring what I said:

I abhor arson and other forms of violence. I see no place for them. No justification.

edit on 9/15/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   

I know you don't read so good and I think English may not be your first language. But there is no excuse for ignoring what I said:

You have also written...

And even attempted, with another member to make a false claim about me. So you can go where the sun don't shine with your claims.

edit on 15-9-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: correct excerpt.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Read the article. Yes he ran a BLM rally.

He's also a gun nut by the look of it - why didnt you go with;

"Gun owners are Responsible For Many of the Fires"

Oh and he's one person. Not a whole movement.

And... are there no republican arsonists?

Also, you should really read this...
www.nytimes.com...

Officials dealing with catastrophic fires on the West Coast have had to counter social media rumors that the blazes were set by antifascist activists, publicly pleading that people verify information before sharing it.

Despite their efforts, misinformation about the origin of the fires — which have killed at least 15 people and consumed millions of acres — continues to spread on Facebook and Twitter.

Seems like the social media sheep have been bleating.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
Seems like the social media sheep have been bleating.

First of all, these BLM, and Antifa arsonists are not using guns to start fires... The guns are not making them start fires, it is their ideologies of BLM, Antifa, anarchists, etc that are the ones causing fires and destruction. Or are you going to claim now that "the matches, fireworks, molotovs, etc are forcing these arsonists to start fires"?

BTW, I presented evidence even from police and sheriff departments which debunk the claim that "these are false rumors."

As if your compadres weren't burning businesses, beating up people, and causing mayhem and destruction in democrat cities for what 100 days now...?

I guess you are one of those that keeps on claiming "they are mostly peaceful protesters..."

edit on 15-9-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   

BLM, I think has some things to say that should be heard.

BLM’s #WhatMatters2020 will focus on the following issues:

Racial Injustice
Police Brutality
Criminal Justice Reform
Black Immigration
Economic Injustice
LGBTQIA+ and Human Rights
Environmental Conditions
Voting Rights & Suppression
Healthcare
Government Corruption
Education
Commonsense Gun Laws

I agree there's some things here that need to be heard, if you look at these without delving deeper.
But I cannot listen whilst this anarchy is happening, what makes you think anyone else is going to listen?

edit on 15-9-2020 by FinallyAwake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Here is an entire list of recent West Coast arsonists who have been captured, along with clickable links describing what they are accused of.

Compiled by Q-Anon: operationq.pub...

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
If these people are concerned about climate change, then presumably they're concerned about the environment.
And they show their concern about the environment by destroying it.
Just when I think these idiots can't get any worse, any more vile, they surprise me. It's really hard to believe that human beings can even become this f'd up.

I agree whole heartily with you! People are never ending source of misery.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I'm glad someone remembers this happened in Australia last summer. The MSM tried to underplay it, saying most of the fires were natural, but there was multiple fires lit along the coast by arsonists who were caught, and at least one of them developed and spread into a massive fire which destroyed a large amount of bush and many homes. Some of these far-left people are truly insane and there is no low they wont stoop to in order to push their propaganda. It's the same thing with Covid, they are willing to let the world burn if it means they will finally get their way.
edit on 15/9/2020 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Transscript:
"Thom Hartmann:
Here in Oregon we have people
refusing to their homes *in the
path of fires* because they read on
rightwing Facebook sites that "Black
Antifa marauders" are coming to loot
their homes, using the fires as cover.
It's a lie, and it's endagering lives
#RightWingLies kill."

"FBI Portland (verified):
Reports that extremists are setting wildfires in
Oregon are untrue. Help us stop the spread of
misinformation by only sharing information from
trusted, official sources."

Source
Source FBI, just in case.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Most of these fires started because of lightening storms. At least one started at a homeless camp, accidental, another started because of a stupid gender reveal idea, the same thing happened in Colorado last year.

Every year, every fire season also brings out arsonists. Every GD year! This year is nothing special.

Yes, there are eco-terrorists, but they burn down housing and commercial developments under construction, and usually leave messages for victims of their contempt.

This year, law enforcement is actively countering rumors that these arsonists, there are always arsonists getting their rocks off during fire season, are not associated with any political movements. They're just naturally crazy and destructive.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth
I don’t doubt it...but can we talk about your pop up ads in that first photo?

Better wipe that browser history.

Thanks for bringing that up. Are we just going to sit here and not address the 10 thousand pound dildo in the room?!

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: FinallyAwake

All those are is a cover story for rioting, looting, and general chaos and system overload 😎🚬

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join