It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa & BLM are Responsible For Many of the Fires.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
(I posted the following as a response in another thread, but it needs to be seen by everyone so no one can deny this is happening.)

files.abovetopsecret.com...

BLM activist livestreams his own arrest after allegedly setting fire in Washington State

The following pic and link is about the same BLM arsonist as above.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

ANTIFA admit to “igniting fires” all over the country to draw attention to ‘Climate Change’

edit on Tue Sep 15 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse
That's the best they can do? That's not much of a fire. Crop circles do more damage than that.

Good he was arrested though. Arsonists are assholes.
edit on 9/14/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Ooops, I forgot to post this as well.

The following arsonist may, or may not be an Antifa or BLM member. Not sure if he is, or not. The name of the arsonist is Domingo Lopez Jr. Will check to see if he uses social media.

Police: Man arrested for starting several small fires next to I-205 in Portland

BTW, after the police caught this man setting fires, he was released and set more fires and then was arrested again...

Officers confronted the man, identified as Domingo Lopez Jr., and took him into custody. He admitted to starting the fire, and the deputies found a burned plastic bottle with a wick attached to the top. He was booked into the Multnomah County Detention Center on charges of reckless burning and disorderly conduct in the second degree but was released later in the day.

A few hours after Lopez was released, he began starting more fires. Officers were called back to the area around 3:30 a.m. Monday morning and found that six more fires had been lit. The fire department put out three of the brush fires, while members of the community extinguished the other three before they could spread.

Officers found Lopez wandering along the freeway and took him into custody. He was taken to a mental hospital for a psychological evaluation. He is now facing seven counts of reckless burning, and officials said they could file more charges against him.

Accused Arsonist Arrested Twice In 12 Hours For Starting Multiple Fires

edit on 14-9-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I don’t doubt it...but can we talk about your pop up ads in that first photo?

Better wipe that browser history.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Allegedly linked to the fires through comments by paranoid conservatives in a Facebook group. If this is your burden of proof it’s no wonder you guys were duped by the MSM for so long.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

Ah, man. You ruined it.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Starting fires....which releases Carbon into the atmosphere....to protest Climate change. That is the stupidest thing I ever heard. Putting out fires would be supporting those who fight climate change, not starting them.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: TexasTruth

Ah, man. You ruined it.

Haha! Just wanted to be the first.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Starting fires....which releases Carbon into the atmosphere

Grass really doesn't sequester much carbon. But arsonists are assholes, no matter their motivation.

link   
This is the kind of things that gets people shot. They are not bringing attention to climate change, they are bringing attention to their true natures. Such extreme acts do nothing for any cause worth a damn.

link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Allegedly linked to the fires through comments by paranoid conservatives in a Facebook group. If this is your burden of proof it’s no wonder you guys were duped by the MSM for so long.

The fires never happened right? FFS
The supporter of terrorists is now a supporter of terrorist arsonists.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

A lot of these fires are being purposely started, the only thing that is disputable is whether some of them are being started by Antifa members. Some of the people starting them are using their fires to promote the climate change agenda, which makes no sense, arson is not caused by climate change.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

Which could make one wonder (on ATS) about the term "false flag."

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   
If these people are concerned about climate change, then presumably they're concerned about the environment.
And they show their concern about the environment by destroying it.
Just when I think these idiots can't get any worse, any more vile, they surprise me. It's really hard to believe that human beings can even become this f'd up.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth

What are you trying to claim?... Those are ads from that website, and perhaps it has something to do with this other article I was reading...

Gov. Gavin Newsom Signs Bill Reducing Penalties for Sodomy with Minors

Your leaders are the ones that would attempt to wipe their pcs... And if you still defend them, perhaps you should be looking into a mirror when you attempt to make a false claim about an ATS member...

edit on 14-9-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment and link.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth

That’s actually a news story from the same website about the Trudeau government in Canada funding an art exhibit that features sex toys.
I would assume that Trudeau tested them himself, but don’t quote me on that.
edit on 14-9-2020 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Despite the fact that BLM, Antifa, etc members or sympathizers in ATS are attempting to claim this is false. I guess they also think that "fireworks being used to start fires by arsonists "is the work of climate change..."

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: rickymouse

Starting fires....which releases Carbon into the atmosphere

Grass really doesn't sequester much carbon. But arsonists are assholes, no matter their motivation.

Burning trees is carbon neutral, but when they burn while we are burning lots of other carbon fuels, it adds to the burden overall. I burn firewood that has died on my property, as it rots in the wood it gives off just as much carbon as when I burn it....but still, it adds to the carbon in the atmosphere but that carbon is heavy and stays low and gets absorbed by plants, the carbon released from jets is what is the worst. Forest fires release carbon high into the atmosphere where there are no trees.

Also, if you give trees a little nitrogen fertilizer, they do not burn as easy, the needles are greener and it doesn't flash flame well. I did some testing, I think they emit NO2 and that dampens the fire a bit unless the fire is super hot, then it can actually accelerate the fire.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Haven’t people died in some of these fires?
Time to round these assholes up or shoot them on sight, whichever is easier.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Extra-judicial. That's the ticket! Lynch the bastards.

news.sky.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join