It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So What Happens If/When Biden's Proven Unfit?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Seeing more and more of Biden's campaign, speeches and general existence, it's clear he's...Hmmm to put it nicely, a senile, hair sniffing old man with some severe mental issues, questionable political ties and a history of lying and just generally, should be in a retirement home watching his storiea or something.

My thoughts are, what if he doesn't make it to the election? Chances are looking pretty good, he's not going to be on the ballot come polling time. At that point what happens? I'm guessing Kamala Harris steps up in his place?

Now, i've seen speculation, that Biden's a stooge so Harris can worm her way to the running, what if it's tied in with these riots and BLM protests?

She claims to be black and such. It's a big part of her identity.

Ok...so...hear me out here.

Bernie Sanders willingly steps out of the DNC running in April. Was probably one of the more reasonable people in the DNC. (I'm comparing Obama, Hillary, AOC, Biden like so many other people, he was pretty nutty, but we're talking relative here)

In May George Floyd dies sparking unrest and riots since

In August an inept senile old white dude and a manipulative, calculating, black identifying woman are nominated as DNC candidates for president and vice president accordingly

Biden has spent the weeks since doing nothing but things that make literally everyone think he's retarded, things he's shown openly he's being told to do.

So with a little under two months to go, Biden's showing nearly by the day he's incompetent, every day, people are riled up into violent rages and riots being told they're supporting equality.

So say....Biden's found unfit and Harris, the 'black' woman steps up.

Now it's Trump the white, patriarchal oppressor vs Harris the 'black', woman.

Voting against her makes you racist, misogynistic etc.

Instead of cops being the enemy of BLM and the idiots that listen to them, it becomes the Americans that voted for the 'racist' government.

They voted against the strong 'black' woman and now she can't breathe...just like George Floyd.

I dunno, I think i've just gotta lay off the news or something for a bit....my mind just kinda wandered...but seemed like a good idea for a mudpit thread...

ETA: What I meant to add was, and the conspiracy aspect, how much of the rioting and such has been preplanned? Why did Sanders step down? Why would these people support violence and riots then setup the old white dude to fail?
edit on 14/9/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

My thoughts are, what if he doesn't make it to the election?

it hasn't stopped Ruth Ginsburg from doing her job.

Im more curious to see the spin or methods used by the left to prevent the debates from happening live.

edit on 20930America/ChicagoMon, 14 Sep 2020 22:20:06 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Horizontal Harris takes over.
She has spent a lot of time under many influential men.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   

If Joe steps down before the election...those 80 million mail-in ballots become obsolete.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Horizontal Harris takes over.
She has spent a lot of time under many influential men.

Harris is also a super-spreader....so expect another shutdown.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I hear she started her career sitting on Willie browns staff.
Thats from wiki so......

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I don’t claim to know what the procedure would be if the nominee would step down.
But it seems to me that the Keystone Kop Dems would have to nominate someone else, I don’t think it would go automatically to Harris.
She wasn’t nominated for anything, Ding Dong selected her.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

No matter what happens it's Trumps fault.

How often must we be reminded?
Lmao

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: IAMTAT

I hear she started her career sitting on Willie browns staff.
Thats from wiki so......

Yeah.
Willie gave her a desk job...and vice-versa.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
I'm guessing Kamala Harris steps up in his place?

Yeah, she concurs with you, according to this clip on a social media platform.

"A Harris Administration together with Joe Biden..."

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
There’s no set procedure if Biden withdraws. The DNC is basically a club that sets its own rules, and they (party leadership) can pick who they want after the convention.

I would 100% expect them to pick Hillary, to run with Harris (still as VP). In fact, the two of them are doing a fundraiser together this week. I wouldn’t be surprised if that hasn’t been the plan all along, to allow Hillary to not campaign, etc.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: oriondc

And she would lose. Again. So, not a good plan.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Kameltoe gets to Pick a VP .

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Obama-Biden's former White House physician reluctantly admitted 2 weeks ago that Joe Biden is in trouble.

If the deceitful tactics of his campaign/DNC work, and Biden is elected, we are all in grave danger...everywhere on Planet Earth. WWIII is a guarantee.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: oriondc
There’s no set procedure if Biden withdraws. The DNC is basically a club that sets its own rules, and they (party leadership) can pick who they want after the convention.

I would 100% expect them to pick Hillary, to run with Harris (still as VP). In fact, the two of them are doing a fundraiser together this week. I wouldn’t be surprised if that hasn’t been the plan all along, to allow Hillary to not campaign, etc.

I know the Dems are stupid but could they really be that stupid?

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: oriondc

I know the Dems are stupid but could they really be that stupid?

Yes.

No second line needed, at this point...

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Kamala Harris is not black

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Kamala Harris is not black

100% truth.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Isn't this in the same vein as the "What's going to happen when Trump refuses to step down" political conspiracy fantasy realm stuff?

I think they'd prop him up and handle him to the best of their ability, which I'm sure is more than adequate, and run things from behind him. A true puppet, a face card.

He'd have to really decline mentally like a true sufferer of Alzheimers over the course of 4 years, despite the best drugs mankind has at its disposal to delay it. While I don't disagree that he's in cognitive decline of some level, I don't think it's Alzheimers and its more of a joke/way to cast doubt. Point out that he's a little bit older than Trump and his brain has definitely gone to senior citizen level while Trump's is still fueled by some endogenous chemicals, for better or worse depending on your political affiliation. Therefore, its for the better. It's testosterone.

In all seriousness, I watched a Grandmother-in-law's Alzheimers progress over a few years and can tell that it's a funny exagerration when people say Biden has it. Biden's problem is just being a human at his age, having lived his life with the genes he was given. It's hard to explain. You know how there's old old people, and young old people? Two old people can be the same age but one seems much younger than the other?

That stuff Cohen's daughter said that he said after playing tennis in that book factors in. The man has the juice still flowing, he's still alive for another decade.
edit on 15-9-2020 by quix0tic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Did this need a thread?

If Trump is found to be unfit for office Pence will take over

top topics

<<   2 >>

join