It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ah Hell...Kohls Announces New Line of BLM Shirts

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Wife looked up from her computer this afternoon and said: "Ah Hell...Kohls Announces New Line of BLM Shirts".
Her favorite store.

"Another thing we have to boycott"...she said with a sigh.

Naturally, I sighed as well.

Kohls Announces New Line of BLM Shirts

TOMS RIVER, NJ – Kohl’s Department Stores, which operates Jersey Shore-based box stores in Toms River, Howell, Brick and others has announced a new line of Black Lives Matter and equality based t-shirts that will be available for purchase in select Kohls department stores. The shirts will be available on September 21st.

“We’ve partnered with Cream City Print Lounge, a Milwaukee-area Black-owned business, to create a line of tees for the whole family to support racial equality,” Kohl’s said. “Mark your calendars for 9/21 to shop the line in select stores and at Kohls.com. With this launch, Kohl’s is proud to donate $100,000 to the The National Urban League, which strengthens economic empowerment, equity and civil rights.

www.shorenewsnetwork.com...

If it's your thing...collect 'em all...and help "strengthen economic empowerment, equity and civil rights"...by buying BLM's latest fashions.

For my lovely wife...it's boycott time...and it's going to be a sacrifice for her...as she loves Kohls.

For me...I order my clothes online.
...But I'll be happy to deprive companies that support Marxists, Anarchists and the DNC of my hard-earned money.

There are other places the Mrs. can shop.

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I will gladly support equality.

But I am not seeing or hearing much from BLM about equality.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
If BLM want racial equality, it must be a ruse 😃

It's another Democrat/BLM alliance "Scam & Scram" rip-off 😃

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Wife looked up from her computer this afternoon and said: "Ah Hell...Kohls Announces New Line of BLM Shirts".
Her favorite store.

TOMS RIVER, NJ – Kohl’s Department Stores, which operates Jersey Shore-based box stores in Toms River, Howell, Brick and others has announced a new line of Black Lives Matter and equality based t-shirts that will be available for purchase in select Kohls department stores. The shirts will be available on September 21st.

“We’ve partnered with Cream City Print Lounge, a Milwaukee-area Black-owned business, to create a line of tees for the whole family to support racial equality,” Kohl’s said. “Mark your calendars for 9/21 to shop the line in select stores and at Kohls.com. With this launch, Kohl’s is proud to donate $100,000 to the The National Urban League, which strengthens economic empowerment, equity and civil rights.

If it's your thing...collect 'em all...and help "strengthen economic empowerment, equity and civil rights"...by buying BLM's latest fashions.

For my lovely wife...it's boycott time...and it's going to be a sacrifice for her...as she loves Kohls.

...But I'll be happy to deprive companies that support Marxists, Anarchists and the DNC of my hard-earned money.

So they printed a white fist on a black shirt.

edit on 14-9-2020 by Robbo2006 because: Picked up jaw

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

i LiKe mOnEy.

edit on 14-9-2020 by Lysergic because: gib me monies

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

"No human is illegal"

That's cute. Tell that to murderers and rapists.

If you break the law, you're illegal. Period.

(...maybe add looters, rioters, vandals, and arsonists to that list.)

edit on 14-9-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

It’s a sign, uppercut coming. 🤛🏾

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

"No human is illegal"

(...maybe add looters, rioters, and arsonists to that list.)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
This is the CEO of Kohls, and she makes over $12 million a year.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

Whoa, why is it a white person, this needs to stop support for a system of problematic racism, clearly they need to pick a POC for the CEO cause this injustice # has got to go.

White Privilege got her that job.

Disgusting, Idk if I'll ever sleep again.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

Yeah. She's white, alright.
Rich too.
Another privileged white person making $$$ off the backs of hard-working BLM Marxists, rioters, looters and Arsonists.

I guess this will all but assure no Kohls stores ever get looted or burned.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

We shop at Goodwill.

Goodwill promotes and creates jobs programs

I have a closet full of designer dress shirts I perchased for 5 dollars a piece.

Dress slacks, sports coats.

What some people spend on on suit would be the spend for my wardrobe for 3 years.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

It's like they got pimped by Capitalism.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Robbo2006

Her favorite store.

Don't you love irony? LOL

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

Her favorite store.

The irony is that only self-flagellating Leftist white douches are going to buy these shirts...using mom and dad's Kohl's card.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

Her favorite store.

Yeah it’s like karma is trying to edge its way in.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I love to shop at Goodwill and haven't been to one since
this covid stuff started.I like to find vintage kitchen tools
and to replace my drinking glasses when they get broken.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Do they sell jelly jars?
Very hip now.

edit on 9/14/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Sometimes I would find canning jars and other canning supplies.
I also found a lot of duffle bags,blankets,sheets,dishes and curtains
for my bug-out place. I would love to find the old jelly jar/glasses
they had back in the 60's.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

"No human is illegal"

(...maybe add looters, rioters, and arsonists to that list.)

Yeah and the part where it says " you can't grab anyone there" ....really? Yeah consensual touching or grabbing hasn't been happening since the beginning of time (rolls eyes)....morons.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join